ARZ:Ankle injury sends Cards OT Veldheer to IR
BUF:McDermott: Tyrod Taylor remains starting QB
BUF:Kelvin Benjamin (knee) still being evaluated
PHI:Sidney Jones expected to practice this week
PHI:ACL tear confirmed, Wentz out for the season
GB:Jamaal Williams out-snaps Aaron Jones 50-to-8

Learn how to make a mew thread you lazy fucks subedition

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/barstoolphilly/eagles-fan-sobbing-and-having-a-meltdown-on-941-wip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fisher's last three starting quarterbacks currently start for the projected 1st seed, 2nd seed and 3rd seed in the NFC
>Nick Foles for the 1st seed Eagles
>Case Keenum for the 2nd seed Vikings
>Jared Goff for the 3rd seed Rams

What the fuck was his problem?

Catb owl

Let's all love Jimmy!

Jeff Fisher has been coasting off of his early 90s success for quite a while now and he is one the NFL's most overrated coaches

Jags fans are trashy nigs

Not as trashy as the Seahawks team though.

if the xhehusks didnt nig out on the field and took the L like humans, no shit gets thrown

i like the jags, but they remind me of the 2015 panthers. i knew they were going to lose when they went full cocky in the owl walk-through taking pics with baseball bats while the broncos players were serious and listening to peyton and the coach.

>seachimps still buttblasted

Chargers can meme their way to division and it will be hilatious

bennett is a trash player and jags fans who threw shit are trash fans.

now kiss and make up

There is nothing wrong with throwing trash at animals in the zoo

Of course not. Seachimps are overtaking the Packers, Steelers, and Giants as the most coddled team in the league.

Jags fan here. Chargers is the one team I don't want to face off in the playoffs. We barely eeked out a win against them. I think they'd beat us in the revenge match

it's a young team tasting success for the first time after having to stomach the bullshit that is Gus, they're probably not going to go far in the playoffs since their gameplan is to build a lead and then run out the clock

compared to how the team was supposed to be coming into this year I'll take it though

hmmmmm

Trips confirmed.

t. chink

Lmao based Goodell knows how trashy Jacksonville is

They can still do it

They are nothing like 2015 panthers

can't have le man of the year and his friends get suspended for niggery lest the woke crowd cry about the NFL being "raycisss"

they just need to mature more. the stupid penalties in the chargers game almost cost them. they seem to have improved in the seahawks game. if they can keep the defense together and improve the offense, they can make a serious run in the next season or two but it depends on how much campbell has left in the tank. still don't know why they released sheldon day.

>If I like the player/team
He's confident!
>If I don't like the player/team
He's cocky!

>Paul Posluszny will get to play for a winning team and play in a playoff game for the first time in his 11 year career

Feels good man, he survived a whole rebuild

what will the score be tonight?

(or, to reword the question, by how many dozens of points will the patriots beat the lolphins?)

Guy deserves it. I think he's been the Jags leading tackler for like 5 years now. I think he reached 150+ tackles more than once.

t. white trash

I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, anything can happen.

>muh white linebacker
When will this meme end?

Question: if the Jags win out and the Steelers and Fins beat the Pats so they both end up 12-4, who gets the #2 seed? Is it based on SoS?

28-23 phins

>mfw last night proved that /nfl/ was terrified of Wentz and were extremely relieved when he got hurt
The future is just oh so bright

When you're done with your rental, we want him back

Good desu. They did not deserve a suspension at all.

The pats usually flub one division game a year. If it happens this year, it'll probably be tonight.

Don't diss Poz!

I think the window closed with Doug. Doug just isn't that good of a coach. If you get a proper coach, he'll be able to take Wentz to the owl.

>terrified of meme QBs

Lel

Whatever helps you get through the day, friend.

Sheldon Day was probably gonna get resigned, it's just that besides the 2 established DTs (Campbell, Jackson, Dareus) there's a logjam of young unproven ones (Abry Jones, Eli Ankou, Ohio State's Michael Bennett, Day) and they couldn't keep everyone once Dareus came over in the trade

Bennett would have probably gotten cut if he wasn't on IR

Are you high? Doug is a top 3 coach in the league this year.

Jacksonville does based on common non-divisional opponents I think
So Jags beat Steelers, Steelers beat Pats, therefore Jags have the tiebreaker and the Jags loss to the Jets doesn't count because divisional

>Paxton Lynch
>Geno Smith
>no Marcus Peters
>no Zeke
>no Wentz

Blunder of the century. Please put the nail in the coffin Cowboys

good ol' polish western PA boy :^)

Fucking delusional

Wentz needs a better offensive line, dude gets sacked a lot. Any stats on that?

Wentz has a great offensive line. If he didn't feel the need to turn every down into a gain with his legs, he'd probably still be playing.

Why do all the fun players keep getting hurt? It's not fair

Why does Jacksonville even have a team?

>not vs bills

>Blake Bortles now ranks 13th in Total QBR this season with a 55.7. That's higher than Peyton Manning in 2015 (44.2), Joe Flacco (51.4) in 2012, Ben Roethlisberger (47.1) in 2008 and Eli Manning (52.0) in 2007.

Jags confirmed for Super Bowl

how can Brady ever recover?

>wentz is constantly dodging DE's and escaping pressure, shrugging off would be sacks and turning them into plays

>12th most times sacked

Haha guys eagles have the best o line in the league!
real truth is that no one will provide evidence to back this statement up, they just state it when it fits their arguement, usually claming wentz is bad

>QBR

>“To me it’s a scary, (expletive) move. Honestly, I think if you dive at someone else’s legs, you’re a little (expletive). If you are big in the NFL, you just line up and play — why you got to cut someone on the (expletive) play? I mean, I don’t know. That (expletive) is just stupid to me. Why cut somebody when you can just line up and win? I don’t know. I don’t come off the ball jumping at offensive linemen’s legs. … I think it’s just a [expletive] move, personally.”

- Michael Bennett, 2016

How do packfags feel knowing their precious franchise is Browns tier without gay boy?

t. buttblasted fan of the dirtiest team in the us

Who’s PUMPED for the Dolohins/Patriots game?!!

But was anything I said untrue?

>coaches franchise QB to huge improvement and an MVP-level season
>creative, aggressive, and effective offensive schemes
>defense overachieves despite injuries to important players
>11+ wins, win the NFCE, likely top seed despite generous preseason predictions putting them at .500 and third place in the division
McVay will probably win COTY, but Pederson is right there with him and BB.

soundcloud.com/barstoolphilly/eagles-fan-sobbing-and-having-a-meltdown-on-941-wip

the state of philadelphia

I'm so glad normies are finally realizing what a lying piece of shit this guy is

Let's look at his offensive line
>LT: Halapoulivaati Vaitai
He's serviceable in a pinch, but has a habit of losing balance in passing situations
>LG: Chance Warmack, Isaac Seumalo
Neither of these players are particularly good
>C: Jason Kelce
Elite run blocker, average pass blocker
>RG Brandon Brooks
Flat out elite on both fronts, playing at an All-Pro level
>RT Lane Johnson
Flat out elite on both fronts, playing at an All-Pro level
The line lost Wis and JP, it's not as good as could be.

fuck off cletus and go back to your 100% niggered up cfb teams

Your Xeattle Xeachimps MAN OF THE YEAR candidate ladies and gentlemen

Unironically me. Brady, Big Ben and Rodgers are the only QBs worth watching in this shithouse league.

The Bennett brothers have CTE, there's no fucking way they don't

>can he fix the browns?

*breathes in*

I've been crying on the inside all day too

Friendly reminder the Patriots are 1-3 in their last 4 trips to Miami.

it's white people's fault they have CTE. Pro sports is the new slave boat.

Stay woke

You have to have a brain to get CTE first.

Saturday Night Football is back

Get back to me when Garaopp has played more games

There's a big difference between confidence and cockiness

>Baseball GM in the front office
>Divegrass manager as head coach

would probably still win more games than Hue Jackson

Yes, and that difference to 99% of people is whether or not they like them. See: 2015 Panthers, 2017 Eagles. Both teams were having fun, and if you liked them, it was confidence, if you didn't, it was cockiness. Same with players like Deion Sanders. Dude was a cocky fuck if you didn't like him, but he was confident and having fun if you did.

Lel truth hurts, doesn’t it Blacksonville?

>Sheattle calling other cities thuggish
W E W

dfa brady when?

Dolphins will win at home by 4

>Brady da best cause da rings
so if rings are all that matters Trent Dilfer is a better QB than Dan Marino?

No, but Rings are a component of the argument

uh oh. Bill is fucking pissed

It sucks there wont be an eagle owl soon but its nice to know that they made playoffs in one of the most competitive divisions on a year to year basis. If the defense can hold some of those high powered nfc offenses at bay, they have a slight shot. But im marking this season down as "promising," that the eagles have a shot to reach the owl in a year or two. The eagles will regress next season and maybe hopefully get back into elite form in a season or two. This isnt based on the Wentz injury alone but the team as a whole, seeing that top tier defense get ripped to shreds by the best offense in the nfc is worrisome. We all saw what happens when the best offense gpes against the nest defense in the broncos-seahawks owl where the broncos got blown the fuck out

2015 Panthers were cockiness, anyone who isn't retarded could tell you that. A confident person doesn't gloat in their achievements and never stops taking thing seriously. The 2015 Panthers acted like they were the hottest shit in NFL history and Can practically flaunted his success, that's pure cockiness and they ended up getting served humble pie in the end. I've seen none of that cockiness with Wentz, or the Eagles

Pats traded away the wrong guy

Going to my local sports bar, should be choice

Actually Brady is the best because he's the only quarterback to come back from a 24 point deficit in the owl. If that 4th quarter performance couldn't convince you, nothing will

Pats are gonna fuck up. They always throw away an easy division game or two, and they won't run the table.

here's a captcha for Redskins fans btw
>pioneer GIBBS

Montana never let himself fall behind 24 points

He'd have to be pretty, pretty, pretty good

>he da best cause big comeback
shouldn't the best be Frank Reich then?

>copy your defensive scheme
>Implement it better than you ever could
>xecucks

yeah against the statistically worst defense in the league

Alrighty Sup Forums, tell me your
>team