German Mennonites make up 5% (and rising) of Paraguay and Bolivia's population growth...

German Mennonites make up 5% (and rising) of Paraguay and Bolivia's population growth. Why haven't you moved to Paraguay or Bolivia yet?

We have mennonites here too outside of D.C. and they have yummy dairy products and jams that I buy already.

Because then I would have to live in Paragay or Bolivia

People there shit in potholes

The Argies didn't kill enough Paraguayans

i am probably much too spoiled by german living standards and wouldnt survive a day there

cant be bothered to learn spanish

because spics

That girl in pink looks like a Morrowind character

No please dont do it. Whites are treated as elite here, natives respect the classes and race. If yuroos start coming here in mass and with its liberal virus it will be all ogre for criollos.

We are cool as it is. Go help rhodesia or bulgaria.

Best day of my life

Brasil what are you going to do to fix your black population, they spawn children like zergs.

I know no one would believe me but my great-grandfather was a Mennonite that immigrated to southern Mexico and had a decent success running a farm. My grandparents moved to central Mexico and ran a farm too and became the wealthiest people in the village. Then my mom decided its a good idea to move to America and married my indo father.

t. Mestizo

hmm i think if you groom them a bit they could be waifu material

filthy

>why haven't you moved
Literally the reason why white race is in this mess, especially Germanic and American white people. Who's going to solve the problems if you run away all the time?

already thinking about moving there, the gran chaco is fertile and got nearly no inhibitants.

do they speak spanish or german?

Natural selection is at work right now with zika, that and the Força Nacional deployed 23 thousand men to Rio to kill
niggers, we'll be fine

>they look more german than the average """"german""""
D-delete this.

New New Germania when? This time don't sex the natives guise

Im in St. Mary's. Where are you at?

so what in about 30 years these white children will cause an economic boom in both those countries?

They are ahead of the curve, saw what Germany was going to become and moved a generation sooner.