I think I took ten years off of my life from how hard I was trying to not cry during this. Jesus christ

I think I took ten years off of my life from how hard I was trying to not cry during this. Jesus christ.

jesus man grow up and watch more films

it was good but not that good

I'm just mad they didn't explain how they expected Laura to grow with adamantium fused to her bones

reddit: the opinion

Go watch an actual good film like Lion

>Crying to above average capeshit

Fucking hell

Only her claws are coated.

Every fucking day the same fucking question

Now that hes dead, they won't be able to make an X-Men ever again.

I admit I had tears in my eyes but I fought fo hold him from dripping down my third chin.
Then she made the X and I lost it.

When will it fucking stop

I've seen films that are supposed to crush your spirit and felt nothing. I dunno maybe it was just because I've been watching this guy play Wolverine for the last 17 years.

What's wrong with crying? Fuck bro let it out. When the credits rolled I began sobbing and weeping uncontrollably. Don't know why it had that effect. Partly because I just felt really sad for Logan, his saga is a tragic one. Another part of it is it's the last time we'll see Hugh as Logan. I'm saddened by that alone.

you are fucking sissies, even worse you act like it was some big accomplishment him playingLogan 17 years, but you don't ever consider that because of him that the franchise as a whole suffered because they had to make almost every plot revolve around him every fucking time.

He was a real life Poochie that never got kicked

H.. HOLY S-SHIT

>the franchise as a whole suffered because they had to make almost every plot revolve around him every fucking time.

So it's exactly like the comics, bravo Marvel

>trying to not cry
>watching a movie
>nu-male cuck

We need a fucking sticky that says "only her claws have adamantium"

>you don't ever consider that because of him that the franchise as a whole suffered because they had to make almost every plot revolve around him every fucking time

You say this as if he was something other than an obscure theater actor when they gave him the role.

Yes, the franchise has leaned on him heavily, but it's not like that was due to some pre-existing star power that he used to hijack the franchise. In fact, it's perfectly capable of succeeding (First Class) or failing (Apocalypse) without him.

Wolverine's an extremely popular character and Jackman just does a good job playing him.

Just sit down and stfu

Wolverine wasn't in X-Men: Apocalypse, just like people like you wanted.. and it sucked for it. People were literally subconsciously thinking "Where's Poochie?" He's the face of the franchise. The poster boy. The anchor. Shitty plebs like you don't even realise it.

>Wolverine wasn't in X-Men: Apocalypse

Yes he was you absolute faggot, don't talk about shit you don't have a fucknig clue about.

Or what, you'll fucking cry your big liberal tears at me? Cry baby, CRY!

How did they infuse her entire body with adamantium?

>Weapon X
>Wolverine

I didn't find the movie itself sad. However, it was a constant reminder of my fleeting mortality. I remember when Patrick Stewart and Hugh were starring in the first of the Xmen series, and now seeing them both aged and dying, with both mental and physical problems really made me feel uneasy. Hell, the first Harry Potter and LoTR movies came out 16 years ago. SIXTEEN! It feels like it was 5 years ago I was watching them in theatres. I want to get off this ride, fuck getting old and watching movie stars I grew up watching getting old, sick and dying off.

kill yourself 90's born faggot.

i cried like a bitch

>being this butthurt about being born after the year 2000

you need to be 18 to post here lil buddy

Barely tho

Just let it out bro

You must be a big strong man

>i-it's not the same thing!

Just admit you didn't watch the movie and got caught

I wish the score was more unique. I liked the piano stuff during action scenes but nothing else was really memorable.

Never

I totally would have if I had gone alone like I planned. I get it.

>Can't cry in front of people

Beta faggot.

Strange, I actually stopped in the movie (mentally; I can't pause the movie in a crowded cinema) and thought how good the music was. Not super great but I'll definitley grab it.

BUT HOW DID THE X-MEN ALL DIE THO

just kidding for real fuck anyone who asks this question

but seriously how -did- all the X-men die?

It was funny hearing all the sniffles in the mens room after the movie. Taking a piss and the dudes to my left and right were at least a foot talker than me but snorting snot and and quiet.

>likes films
>unsensitive
>have trouble with people who do feel

Troglodyte pleb, you might as well go watch and comment of a bright lamp post, result should be the same.

So she's not as durable as Wolverine was?

obviously not if she skelly isnt adamantium. she's really easily killed in comparison to him. a shotgun to the head would probably do it.

It's a good movie but expand your tastes if you're that impressed.

I expected another shitty stupid move about super heroes, I was wrong. Very good direction, very good photography, great standards. 8.5/10

I grew up with wolverine in movies being my favourite. I was choking back tears for the last minutes, from him coming back to the end ...

Suffocation, aneurysms, accidents that happen because they were paralyzed by Chuck in the middle of whatever they were doing.