Majority of filipinos are catholic >large numbers of homosexuals despite church's stance on sexuality

>majority of filipinos are catholic >large numbers of homosexuals despite church's stance on sexuality

Other urls found in this thread:

newsinfo.inquirer.net/883355/duterte-whatever-makes-gays-happy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brazilians are uber Catholics
''HUE HUE I love Jesus''
They're murderes, scammers, cannibals, rapists etc.

There are no Christians outside of Europe

Christianity is not european. Alsl, you iberians are catholics and your divorce rate is the super high. Cucksianity is a weak relegion

the priests are pedos and gays themselves

Shouldn't you be picking up your welfare check varg

I've heard Filipinos are used as gay prostitutes in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States, is that true?

christians are barely human

>large numbers of homosexuals
do you actually have the numbers

most of the pride parades here are so weak in numbers 2bh

>There are no Christians outside of Europe
So the Apostles were not Christians?

lol

it looks like its been written by a sjw wiccan

Is there a single decent Catholic country?

LOS

Im waiting ...

we are a baptist nation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

>Pinoy
>Gay

Can confirm. My old math teacher has a shit ton of gay friends. I thought most Pinoys knew about this.

>My old math teacher has a shit ton of gay friends
your pinoy gay math teacher has tons of gay Indonesia friends?

The biggest paid dutertard and marcos shits shiller and fake news spreader on social media is actually a tranny that lives in Amsterdam and Norway

I wouldn't be surprised if she is the Norcuck pro dutertetard shill poster on Sup Forums

not for long

t. male visaya prostituting himself out

Austria

its because duterte supports gay marriage that explains why some lgbt and other nonexistent gender community support him

only hen its convenient for media photo ops

newsinfo.inquirer.net/883355/duterte-whatever-makes-gays-happy

Thursday defended his decision not to support same-sex marriage in the Philippines, saying he wants gay couples to be happy even though the government cannot legally recognize their partnership.
Mr. Duterte, whose position has angered members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community, said he was not condemning same-sex couples, and they could do what they want.
But the law should be followed.

>it is an "i just realized that the percentage of homos is the same in all countries and societies" episode

>random white guy in background
the absolute state of filipinos

state of what?

would there be a difference if he was a chink ?

Wasn't Duterte molested by an American Priest?

Can't say I blame him from calling Obama a son of a whore and sucking up to China.

Also can't blame him from going apeshit on the church/ Pope and getting support from the Homoseks.

>would there be a different if he was a chink
exactly.

hes mentally ill and a Muslim
hes like the real life version of what the media tries to portray trump as. not a muslim, but a legit danger

we all know at this point he's just a Chinese puppet

he will be sucking american cock soon since trump is going to visit

I still dont get it?

theres probably 2 or more chinks in that parade

>tries to portray
trump is legit duterte tier
it is just he has to follow certain laws here

I thought Pinoys liked Duterte. What happened?

not really. duterte has legit bragged about killing people.

based

whether some one likes him or not doesn't really matter

trump is friends with russian mafia
in fact his real estate business is only successful due to his russian connections
one of his russian buddies was shot in NYC (manhattan) in broad day light and the killer just walked away
being american, he is less direct and more careful than duterte of course.

literally cnn propaganda

Flip girls are huge sluts that get pregnant by their weak cuck Pilibino boyfriends at age 14, then they start dating 60 year old rich wrinkly white men at 18

But I guess catholics don't look down on having children

Don't forget the rampant child prostitution.

Hey, I'm a Christian too, Alberto!

> El IndonesiANO
jajajajjajajajaja. The Thais, Singaporeans and all the others think exactly the same about you.

in my high school they keep telling me that if i dont have a girlfriend or a crush i would be a mentally retarded person

>relegion

Proofs?

Paganism is akin to Veganism. There's no deep conviction involved, it's just following a shitty lifestyle.