Redpill me on these countries

Redpill me on these countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Panama
youtube.com/watch?v=NpokgbqIgjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

costa rica best costa

costa rica is pretty comfy. not all that different from the rest of MA, besides its stellar marketing. Also, a bit less dangerous, however, it's tourist trap for whites. (if anyone invites you onto their fishing boat, don't go)

costa rica is white

Ticos are pretty chill. Don't we have some of our gold there?

No it isn't, but there is more European influence. OMG those light skinned girls with green eyes took my breath away.

There are also a lot of nicos and ticos are super racist against them lol

Panama is a fuccboi of the USA.
Costa Rica is good, their rich people come here some times.
The rest are absolute shitholes filled to the brim with violence, drugs, cartels, etc.

Costa Rica es la suiza centroamericana!

Makes Mexico look like a white beautiful paradise filled with intellectuals.

awesome places to vacation, drugs go through those countries but its alright

>nicos and ticos

what the fuck is this shit?

Nicaraguans are the Mexicans of Costa Rica.

100x worse than us except Costa rica

Regan sold these countries to radical communist dictators in order to prove communism couldn't succeed.

Regan committed genocide here, but cheap and nice place to vacation

Not much to redpill you on aside from third world corruption

That is literally what it is.

Worst crime worldwide.
Colombia is a big cause of our inmigrant and drug problem.

Costa rica is fine.

Who's been to Costa Rica here? I was there when Bush announced our occupation of Iraq. Raiders got BTFO in the super bowl. I drank Cacique Guaro for breakfast every day for five weeks. Good times.

I wish I followed football so I could taunt you.

I wish i did too so i knew what you would taunt me with.

>implying you are better than Panama
Jajaja jajaja y más ja

Colombia is known for the prettiest women.

>absolute shitholes filled to the brim with violence, drugs, cartels, etc.

You know that you are describing your country perfectly right?

7 - 0

Also girls with hairy arms. Why?

Top kek. Literally forgot those countries even existed.

Meme countries, they should be Mexico

Belize is an ayylium base, nothing ever is shown happening there.

something something costa rica

something somethign nuclear deterence

peace walker

bi-pedal nuclear machine

i dunno some shit like that. they got fucked up because cold war.

How is Canada not more white. That seems weird.

Never meant to imply my country is great or anything, but our homicide rate is certainly lower than yours.

>known
Every country says they have the prettiest women

Can i join in ?

Mon cul ouais. Il y a un peut de tout.

Boli?
How can you still be alive?

they really should have made the United States of Central America work

Como se siente no tener mar?

Beacause i am not a filthy aymara

Drug trafficking and murders is all I know about that region.

QEPD........

Colombia is on the upswing, and even at its worst was still waaaaaaaay better than your easily forgettable, irrelevant shithole.

They invade our country and take our jobs, pushing poor people to migrate to the United States.

Igual que no tener ejercito.
No se, tu dimelo ..

build wall

>no timestamp
You thought your evil indigenous trickery would work on us?

belize?

They have Indians both native and red dot, pakis, Filipinos, Vietnamese, French Canadians, etc

I spent time with my father who was consulting for Koramsa in Guatemala City a few years ago. During that time we went to Antigua and El Salvador. Guatemala City was by far the most civilized and peaceful. Antigua was actually great, many Mayans lived there, the little rainbow people. I bought a long cloth from them with geometrical designs. Antigua was also a center for Europeans, particularly Germans to go and spend a few months learning and mastering the Spanish language. There were schools there that excelled in both Central American Spanish and European Spanish. El Salvador was quite poor but overall friendly people. It's funny that even though most of those countries don't have a lot of money they tend to get along with each other well. Also the best lemonade of my life was experienced at a restaurant in Guatemala City. That and Montezuma's Revenge.

If we cut through the thinnest part of Panama would North and South America drift apart?

>Nicaragua is the mexico of costa rica
>Everyone hates them and calls them Nicas
>Besides that CR is a beautiful place to live.
>Many rich white people retire there (one of my aunts is married to a rich white dude)
>Honduras is poor as shit and full of slums
>It's residents are highly of Aztec/Mayan

Source: my father is CR and my mother is Honduran. I've been to CR, but I've never been to Honduras because my mother believes it is a terrible place to live.

Maybe.

Already happened. But america it's just 1 continent, so no.
>day/month/year
ONE OF US

I am half American Sr Escobar.
But fully white.
Life is pretty great down here.
Atleast it the white part of it.

Day/month/year you mongoloid piece of shit.

Tell us more about white Bolivia.

maras
shitty futbol logos

Nicas (Nicaraguans) are the local version of niggers.
Even real niggers are more cultured than them.

You alright there lad?

these are the people MEXICO tries to keep out think about it.

The green part is the white part of it.
But dont get me wrong those mountain niggers spread like wildfire.
They out number us 3 to one.
I live in Santa Cruz: tropical weather, but not a 1940's german oven hot.

>be good-looking white man
>travel to Costa Rica for 3 weeks
>country is gorgeous
>nothing bad happened, always felt safe
>end up having sex with 7 other tourists females (mostly yuropoors)

Costa Rica, would do again

The Bad
>very corrupt
>has the most violent cities in the world (not even joking)
>"government" doesn't control all the parts of their "own territory"
>water is suspect
>food is suspect
>don't get into a cab you don't trust

The Good
>awesome people
>cheap to visit if you're North American/Western European
>very cool nightlife culture
>people don't get pissed if you don't know the language and will help you out of the kindness of their own heart
>AMAZING WEATHER
>kids are funny and play tricks on you if they think you're not from around there, which I find cool
>everything is cheap

Went to Panama last year and had a blast. All in all a good culture and a good people.

I'll share a story that I think is pertinent:
My friend and I went to the old city in Panama City and we were in the slums, because I like going to see all the parts of the city, even the ugly ones. We were near their legislature building and walked a ways down and were near these street vendors selling questionable looking food. As a foreigner and a vegetarian, I don't eat most of the food as per advisory and my own personal fears about this shit. Anyway, I was looking at the food and I saw these two cops roll in on a single bike. The one on the back gets off and had an assault rifle slung over his back. He gets off and buys himself lunch (it was around like 2-4 or something) and laughs and smiles and talks like it ain't no thang and here I am, a fucking leaf, scared of what the fuck may happened since I'm terrified of guns. Made me really appreciate my boring hometown in Vancouver BC.

Pic related:
We stayed here for like 4 days, between Panama City, and forgot our worldly troubles.

I've only heard good things about Costa Rica. The rest seem and most likely are dangerous spic drug infested 3rd world hell holes.

Let me help you there.

Boy everyone's a shithole except for me.

Are the people redpilled? Is there an abundance of Spanish (actual Spanish, not half-breed Amerindian "Spanish") qts?

>vegetarian
>terrified of guns

Are you a woman by any chance?

Worse, I'm a Sikh.

Most who voted for the MNR are pretty redpilled.
There are quite a few pretty white chicks.
Most are not spanish though.

>Russia
>Eastern Europe
>White

lol

You have a better quality of life but you have inferior infrastructure, your capital is africa tier.

Nadie habla mal de su propio rancho

Fucking narco

Hahaha. We might be third world but at least we are not mexicans

Panama don't give out residents. So if you kill a lot of people or rob bank, you can go to panama and live peacefully there until death.

They are normal people trying to survive. The lack of resources and infraestructure makes it difficult to combat poverty.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_invasion_of_Panama
Don't you have any gringo dick to suck, fuccboi?

Guatemala you can't fool me, I've been in both Guatemala City and Mixco and both are a Somalia branch office.

>Mexicans look down on Guatemalans.
>Belize has good beer (Belikin)
>Costa Rica has good ecotourism
>Honduras has good cigars (ex: Camacho)
>Panama has great druglords and that layo.

In the fucking way of progress.

Can someone explain to me why these countries (except for CR and Panama) are so fucking violent? What is wrong with the natives?

funny given that it is colombia who has american soldiers fucking their 15 y.o. kids that whore themselves

while we kicked them out of here (100k of them!) and made them give us their engineering jewel

"fuccboi"

Also forgot
>Nicaragua has great cigars too.

They're Mexicans stuck in 1/10 of the land and in a goverment that gave drug cartels free reign, if you think Mexico is toyed around by drug cartels, those countries are the vacation resort for them

Maybe Mixco, but Guatemala city has more buildings and infrastucture than all of Costa Rica.

Top this tico
youtube.com/watch?v=NpokgbqIgjs

Same reason as Mexico, drug cartels took root there, and drugs being so profitable, that they're often better funded and equiped than the government forces, so they do whatever they want.

Panama is almost US territory so it doesnt count

How many colombian civilians have been killed/displaced by US forces, while the rest of the country gladly eats the shit straight from papa amerifat's asshole?
Your whole history as a country amounts to being a fuccboi. Your independence, the canal, the government, you are the biggest gringo puppet state. You don't even have an army anymore.

I know about the cartels but I've once read a story that the the natives in central america are extremely violent because most of them are descendant from tribes over whom bigger, more civilized societies reigned for centuries

But are Nige, mexico IS a paradise filled with intellectuals.

Hah. Sort too much coke? Whos had gringo special forces fucking up their country for 30 year? And now you bend over for farc

All I see are potential canals.

Kek, I have been in San Jose and it was a shithole from an objective point of view, looked like the ugly parts of Guatemala City.

>Top this tico
All the success of CR is precisely for NOT being that.

Central America in general shouldn't even exist. There's nothing more annoying than watching rats boast about their accumulated garbage..

Literally prime examples of what happens to heterogeneous societies

Niggers become dead weight, purebreds rise to the top x1000000

El Salvador used to be 99% spic. Mestizo or white.

Civil War made all the whites and Mestizos move to the US.

Country is now actually an extension of the countries around it since their people rolled in to take the place of the original white/mestizo right wing population.

According to Cold War contacts, the Latin American countries with Spanish names had more white people in them at one time but the Cold War made them leave... like in Cuba.

And we roll in the money while you live like indios. We actually have progress. You are lucky to eat arepas

Forget the thumbnail it is clickbait, the video is about the city, watch the video and give me an honest opinion.