You get a gun

>You get a gun
>and you get a gun
>everyone's get guns!

Surely that will make everything better, ain't that right burgers?

At least they can defend themselves from other guns this way.

Do yuropoors really that stupid if they think that banning guns will somehow remove it from the hands of criminals?

>BLM
>criminals

Nope, just some average americans born in America exercising their rights to legally buy assault rifles.

>WHAT COULD GO WRONG, DAYUM

>You get a refugee
>and you get a refugee
>everyone's get refugees!

Surely that will make everything better, ain't that right Europoors?

Once they remove the very thing in your picture (niggers), Americs will be better for it.

Once France removes parasites like you (shitskin mudslimes), Europe will be better for it -- even the universe.

>Vast, vast majority of gun owners (95%+) are properly licensed and never use their firearms to commit crimes.

You faggots never care about the almost-weekly cases where women shoot home invaders and potential rapists. Remove black-on-black gang violence and suicides from the gun violence statistics and the United States is safer than France.

>Once they remove the very thing in your picture (niggers),

How is life like in your fantasy world?

This, we need laws like Paris.

AK 47 FOR EVERYONE

Dunno. Ask Switzerland?

Banning guns sure helped in Paris! We don't have a gun problem we have a nigger problem.

>news story about shooter stopped by concealed carry
>b-but there's a race war and the guns

>muh stats
>muh women

DEAD COPS YOU FAGGOT. Your country is on the brink of total collapse while we're doing just fine, we're going to win the Euros and celebrate all summer.

Yes. Unfortunately Texas heavily enforces its gun laws, which are very strict, while creating a propaganda that it has high gun freedom.
It is nothing like states which actually believe in the right to bear arms like Arizona and Alaska and Wyoming etc.

Worked for me

>Surely that will make everything better

It won't. But it won't make things worst either.

The people are what makes things better or worst. No exception to this. Never was.

If you can't understand that, you're making things worst.

>assault rifles
You are retarded, aren't you?

>You get a slime
>and you get a slime
>everybody gets slimes!

I'll take guns over mudslimes any day, frog.

No. Only give white people guns.

That WILL make everything better.

>Surely that will make everything better

Well, it's five dead white cops, so the world DID get a bit better :^)

>celebrate all Summer

But Ramadan is over

>ignoring the black guy open carrying who acted 100% correctly during the shooting.
Get fucked.

I'm fine with this.

Western countries attacked by ISIS 1

>licensed
U wot, the vast majority of America does not require any sort of licensing for firearms.
Source: life long American. Lotsa guns, no licenses, all legal.

What does that have to do with being white and having a gun? Why are you such a stupid mong?

This is fucking retarded. Nuclear assured destruction stopped nuclear attack. What makes you think everyone having a firearm won't work if it worked on such a macroscopic level already

so many epic reaction shots from that hardy vignette

Underrated post

could i have a second or maybe third from the left?

>One fucking sensible nigger.

Les Français ont perdu leur droit de l'ouvrir au sujet du 2e amendement depuis Charlie Hebdo et le 13 novembre.

>implying this isn't exactly why the second ammendment exists.
>implying that we don't need guns now more than ever.
Go kill yourself

God it feels good to not be an American. Be free and scared, not afraid that anybody can shoot you. You have no idea burgers what this feel is and you will never know.

SJW, Political correctness got cops killed.

The Democrat mayor got the cops to chaperone a demonstration without riot gear.

This is why red pilled cities and red pilled cops show up in horses, ballistic shields, and snipers.

Dallas SJWs cucked the cops. The hand holding hippie faggotry has to stop.

*not scared

>Nuclear assured destruction stopped nuclear attack.

It's "mutually assured destruction", you fucking retard.

>trying to make a point with terms he doesn't understand

lmao

meanwhile in France:
>a few armed people vs. 150 unarmed people == all unarmed people dead.
>but those hundreds of people were "literally" an isolated case! Sacre bleu, gun control works tho!

Surely that will make everything better, ain't that right frogs?

No, oppression of Cops, got Cops killed. Not lefties , not SJW bullshit. You fucks aren't even capable of figuring out why shit happens in your own country.

anyone notice the french man's fetish for brown women? he has jungle fever

There's a direct correlation between higher gun ownership and overall lower violent crime.

Would you want to draw your gun on someone that may have a gun?

Do you want to try to take another persons life if that person may have a gun?

Are you willing to enter another persons house unannounced if they may have a gun?

Is the thought of attacking another person okay with you if they may have another gun?

Taking someone a hostage to extort money a good idea if that person may have a gun?

Giving people the right and access to have firearms to defend themselves is the most sane argument I can think of. Why? Because no one really wants to get shot.

>Inb4 suicide by cop

U jelly?

Laughing your ass off with Rashid' cock inside will earn you a donkey punch, Otto.

...he said, with copious amounts of abo cum on his breath.

Niggers didn't have nukes

You burgers are weird. It was a terrorist attack, can't do a lot about it, if secret services fail. OTOH you tally that dead toll in what a month every month, every year. But otoh it happened twice in Paris in what last 40 years. Two incidents vs a monthly occurrance in USA...

Conceal and carry licensing lad

i bet you would like "The Big Black One"
Fucking Swedes

>Niggers didn't have nukes

They sure nuked your mom's clunge, though.

not everyone should have a gun but why would you literally want less freedom? why would you ever want the ability to make a choice taken away from you by the government? god you french are such cucks.

You sure care a lot about what we think about our own domestic problems for somebody so proud not to have to be involved with it.

this

We're not a homogenous state, Faggot. Are you seriously suggesting we disarm and ortherwise effectively punish the 95%+ of people who do follow the law?

If more guns aren't the answer, then why don't gun ranges get shot up?

don't you have somewhere to retreat to nigger lover ?

Well, no one would pull a gun on anyone. Because there would be no gun stores and no access to weapons.

Just like it is here, guns are not toys for people to store at home,

An armed society makes for a polite society.

>then why don't gun ranges get shot up?

That guy from American Snipper was shoot at a gun range faggot.

>An armed society makes for a polite society.

Armed society means authoritarian society.

I was about to post that, fucking burger reading my mind.

It's a fact, not fantasy.

You fucking parasitic nigger.

>oppression of Cops.
>The lapdogs of the most powerful government in world history are being oppressed
Don't make me laugh.

You faggots aren't even anti-gun, because the fact remains you need armed police to actually enforce your policies.

You're really just against the thought that people can and should be free.

she is a cute

>you get a refugee
>but no gun to defend yourself from him

>You faggots aren't even anti-gun, because the fact remains you need armed police to actually enforce your policies.

I want police banned from owning guns as well.

>Surely that will make everything better, ain't that right burgers?

5 cops vs 130+ civilians

ill take the 5 cops

But you never hear about it on a regular basis, ever wonder why schools are the prime target for mass shooting? I'll let you think on that one.

>Country under martial law shittalks the burgers

wew fag

Assault rifles have been banned since 1986 you mongoloid.

Shut it bagel you lost 150 in your attack. Niggers should not have guns and we need to realize it.

America is amusing to me.An iteresting subject. On the outside USA is this perfect state, but it's rotten inside, so it provides great lols and I love to read American reasoning behind everything bad that they do.

It's literally the exact opposite.
Authoritarian societies are the ones where power is centralized and wielded to control the masses.
If power is evenly distributed then nobody can exert it over someone else without the threat of it coming right back at them.

better to make a je suis charlie hashtag only to get bataclaned later

I've worded it wrong: I meant that cops do oppression on people not that they are oppressed.

Coutry where only week where shitskins and leftwing ''''''activist''''''' don't protest, strike and burn shit, is the week where capital city is flooded.

Doing just fine.

What about the gun makes you FREE? And why are those without ones not FREE? Please explain.

>ever wonder why schools

ARM CHILDREN

>It's literally the exact opposite.

Yeah Somalia is the most peaceful planet on earth right?

France is a joke of a country, keep bringing in refugees, you fags haven't been raped enough yet

Way to miss the point, I told you to think.

>everyone gets a gun

You can't legally mandate everyone get a gun faggot.

Disarmament works so well.

Yes you can, it's been done in many countries before.
[spoiler]SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.[/spoiler]

You can't but poor faggots like you can complain and cry on Sup Forums because of it. What now ?

You realize their gun laws are almost identical to America's right?
It's almost as if there's some kind of major difference aside from the availability of guns.

You can't compare niggers to white societys. They're spear checkers and constant agitators. They have zero restraint.

why are there so many french posters today? I can go days on here without seeing you fags. also you're all anti gun pro big government wow really makes me think

double dubs

If any innocent people were to be shot in public we'd have tons of open carry men to fire back onto the suspect.

I'd let her slap the cuffs on me, yaknowwudimsayin?

I need to get a gun

More people die at schools that shooting ranges

>France
>Go to rock and roll concert
>Get shot

This is the kind of faggot that would rather defend himself with a chipotle burrito than a gun.