David Haye wants to make Oreo with white female copper

BUT it's true you know, niggers over here in the UK are pretty fucking nice and the most crime comes from immigrants or people who think they are hard which is usually a chav paki.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2010/sep/08/david-haye-gang-rape
twitter.com/afcjohnboy/status/751506669075652608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

European people actually disgust me so much now, I've seriously considered getting circumcised so nobody would ever mistaken me for a European

You faggots are too cucked to even notice black people doing anything wrong. You brits became the niggers and now laugh it off saying "see we're just the same!". Pathetic.

There's a much lower % of blacks in the UK than the US though right?

I actually did a study on this during my psychology

Reason why a majority of black people in the UK are better than Ameriniggers is quite simple.

A majority of Black British are third generation or more from Migrant workers from the Caribbean.

They came over looking to escape the poverty they had other there and to do so worked their asses off to prove they're as much use as a white man.

It's the same reason why Hindus and Sikhs are considered perfectly british.

Nowadays however we have Muslims and poles causing crimes and fucking shit up for no reason and expecting the same respect decades of hard work got the Caribbeans to where they are.

Don't let the kikes take your foreskin to spite Eurocucks.

>female cop
>white woman
>coalburner

So many terrible things, packaged in a terrible woman.

I'd pay to see her spit roasted by these two.

>Being this Retarted

Yup, Canadian

Come and live over here and you'll see for yourself you ignorant cunt. niggers over here aint even that bad at all unless you're in south london.
See the guy is spot on.

Same in Finland but the worst criminals are Estonians who should be our brothers.

I don't have to live there, I can tell by the fucking ridiculous cuck policies you've all voted for and your peoples' attitude on the internet including here. Brits are basically niggers.

basically outed herself as an unprofessional slut.
bretty bad decision making skills desu famalamadingdong

>says that literally letting niggers kill cops

Lol ok m2 calm down

It's not surprising that nobody respects the UK police. I doubt she wanted any of that and this is just some caveman looking nigga being stupid, but still, she probably finds nothing wrong with him saying that shit about her.

IF YOU ARE "England"
say "Nigger"

seriously though, you only say that because of US

>ignoring that we blew the nigger up with a bomb
Have fun letting your force get buttfucked by a dude with a spooky knife

Can you just imagine two bbcs trying fit in both of her white holes at once and than both of them synchronizing when they cum inside her?

Take your boipucci out for a stroll in Barking, East London, late at night and then come on here and rant how decent your wife's sons' father behave, Nigel. Of course you wouldn't..too busy chokin' chicken.

Just to continue; There were a hell of a lot of problems during the 60ies and 70ies. Losts of Caribs causing crimes and whatnot, being druglords.

The thing is, this diffused because they were the minority, and the MAJORITY of Caribs did not want that shit.

It also helps that they were former colonies and Commonwealth countries.

Then again, this is Sup Forums

They thinking American niggers are the same as Caribbean niggers the same as African niggers.

Claims and no proof at all of any explosion, not even on the scanners during the time they claimed it happened, what now faggot? mad that it was a false flag all along to cover Shillarys ass?

> that forced smile
You just know there is a shank directed into her lower back

It probably was a false flag but I don't quite put it past our force to still brutally murder the guy even if he was surrendering. That's masculinity brit.

I don't think they had american nigger culture either, I'd laugh at a black if he talked about slave reperations here.

I know niggers involved with crime in all of London, Derby, Chelmsford, and fucking North Yorkshire. Know your fucking country cuck.

>Using a robot to kill someone is masculinity

That's sort of cute considering Americans are widely considered the most effeminate men ever.

How often do you think about synchronized cumming? I think maybe you just like dick.

Come remind me when you ever beat us in a war

I know Romanians involved with crime too. What's your excuse?

It's time to admit you're a homo

Nah the niggers over here all act like african americans.

>i know a gypsey

They are the white niggers of europe.

Inb4 he diverts the question to Vietnam

War of 1812.

Stopped your aggression into Canadian territories.

Burned down the White house.

When has America ever burned down the houses or Parliament?

Have you fucking forgotten the Great Chimpout of 2011?

come remind me when you establish an empire that covers almost a quarter of the world

>I remember the british siding with the cong and changing the whole thing around
We can be incompetent at times but we're still miles ahead of the failure that is the brits. We started as part of them, then broke away and became stronger. We're the Christianity to the kike that is England.

2.8% of general population
12.8% of prison population
So, yes, they're such a small population that nobody takes notice of them, but, statistically, our blacks commit crime at a similar rate to American blacks.

>That's sort of cute considering Americans are widely considered the most effeminate men ever.
Stop there Nigel, you faggots are the work fags ever. I am bisexual and spent some years in Uk. I fucked a few traps, loads of crossdressers and some married women. Your men and women open up their holes for anything longer than 7 inches. Thing is you don't contain your cuckoldry. I live in a Hostel because I'm now in uni and we had some tourist couple from Gravesend I think. I fucked his bitch in the shower while he was out for groceries. And she came onto me, I didn't do shit.
>eternal anglo

Is that not the case now? Do you understand how much power we wield, how many countries are dependent on us for anything and how far our military reaches? We just did it in a smarter way than you clownshoes

Anthony Joshua and David Haye are black people. They're the kind of guys I'd be friends with. Seriously they're both cool guys and great boxers who cares if they like white women, if anything they're straying away from ugly ghetto ratchet bitches.

Move to the American south and you'll soon learn why nigs are the worse things on the planet. The ones who have enough money to travel are going to be nice because they don't live with other shitty nigs in the ghetto. You seriously have no idea Britbong.

>niggers over here in the UK are pretty fucking nice
Only outside of the city where they know they can't just blend in and get away with shit.

>Romanian tries to convince people he has 7 inches of dick
>Openly claims he's Bi.

Look; I understand eastern Europeans have this inferiority complex but why are you all so patheticly stupid that you actively go after aids infected sluts and then claim you're kings of the shag pile?

I mean fuck, If I wanted some Romanian pussy I just need to jingle 10p out of my window and the Gypsy trains will roll in for them to sell me their daughters.

Retarded not retarted dumbass

No, not really, I just think the image of two big strapping bbcs spit-roasting a tiny white girl is pretty hot.

Don't need to when you now cover a spot the size of a postage stamp.

worst** funky keyboard.
I'd doubt you know them personally. I used to do 'recruitment' for a comission and if you had a low paid shitjob and can't find anyone to do it for you I'm your best man. Also did hookers for a brothel in Southwark. Most Romanians would stay away from the likes of you.. you know faggotry sort of rubs off.
You have gypos of your own nigger. Funny thing is you get to keep them. Enjoy brexit senpai.

>most crime comes from chav paki's
Mate pls. Most crime is from niggers,paki's and east european migrants.

Also he's a typical nigger:
theguardian.com/sport/2010/sep/08/david-haye-gang-rape

LOL

are you joking? you've probably only seen black people on the telly.

Niggers are Niggers.

>Brothers

Yeah the nigger culture has already infected you

Can't believe Euro peons were so fucking dumb to take brown people into the homeland. You guys really fucked up that responsibility.

At least it's not a stretched whore to the world.

I mean one thing I never understood about America.

Your government and country take so much from you, from everyone, and it just does fucking nothing with it.

You have a big impressive military that is so bloated and ill trained that any old jarhead can go PTSD crazy and becomes a crazed sniper.

You have some of the best educational facilities with billions of dollars of funding, yet your average American is as stupid as a Slav.

Only Romanians I know get their shit beaten out of them for trying to peddle weed by 5 foot pakis.

You're like literally the most useless and ineffective "Hard nuts" I have ever seen.

You're like Neo-nazis who forgot lifting weights gives you muscles, not sucking dick.

oi lad tell me more about your line of work

Look at this cuck here:
twitter.com/afcjohnboy/status/751506669075652608

>Votes UKIP
>Voted Leave
>Supports right wing views
>Casually accepts casual racism and probably fapping to such shit

Right wing my arse.

Also kek at the paki slut "Change her for me and make it a curry oreo".

He's a Romanian.

So he's probably a half assed plumber or a construction worker who peddles weed on the side.

What else do you expect from Eastern Eurotrash?

>Come and live over here and you'll see for yourself you ignorant cunt. niggers over here aint even that bad at all unless you're in south london.

Blacks in the UK make up 15% of the prison population while being 3% of the general population. Statistically identical to the US and their >50% / 13% split.

damn fellow canadians are fucking hilarious i love it

glad you can all laugh at yourselves, must make Tradeauae more bearable

you say that, yet the murder rate in Jamaica, where many of them come from is one of the highest in the world

we have considerably less than the US, and our afro-carribeans came to work because they wanted to, not as slaves, so we got all the good ones

That's because all the good ones migrated back in the 60ies.

That's what you don't understand about niggers. They behave fine in the suburbs when they're surrounded by 95-99% white. Get much less than that and they start acting like chimps. They cannot be in groups.

Take my word for it, I'm an American. I know a lot more about this shit than you do.

Wow, you have little army bases. You don't own the entire economy of the world dipshit.

kek, I'm sure you are right

>this one wanted to take us back to her place
what did he mean

Damn we simply can't compete

>tfw the nigs are twice as big as her
and you wonder why women police was bad idea

Its not rape if he claims she wanted it after the fact

Can't really argue with the facts

We burned down Canada's Parliament building, you moron.

>dubs
>trips
Hot damn get rekt Britain

I didn't spend a penny to fuck your women and men.
:^) no wonder you failed as a nation and you had to tap out before being deleted off the face of this earth.
I remember a housemate of mine met some bitch in a pub. The one close to the West Ham stadium you know it. He brought her a few times. We gave her some weed, double teamed her for 2 weeks on and off and then the fucked asked her to pay rent 120 pound for the two weeks we fucked her taking turns. She bought us weed and ended up cooking her shit food for us for a while.
She was married to some limpdicked roofer and lived somewhere in Redbridge, had two kids.
I could literally spend weeks giving examples. One time in North Finchley as I was walking with some friend some bitch came onto us and asked if we wanted some fun. I finished my window cleaning rounds and I was pretty tired but my friend got a free fuck out of it.
>muh Churchill
Go on Gumtree or check ethnic comunities websites and see what jobs are available. Offer labour for half the wages and sublet houses for chea [4-5 in a room]
Helps if you speak more than one E European language [ I speak Romanian, Bulgarian and some Albanian]. It's basic supply and demand I do it for a commission and overcharge on transportation or 'security deposits' they never recover. Works best with carwashe, takeaways and dry cleaning. Construction/building is too unstable. Now I'm uni back home because your application system was a bitch. Had my fun though.

As a Polish immigrant, I can confirm this. I lived in a fairly nice neighbourhood, and myself and my family integrated well. After a few years, unfortunately, our neighbour (a widow) passed away. The house was snatched up by a very shitty, obnoxious Polish family. Every night, their arguments and screaming kids would keep up the whole neighbourhood. Several families ended up moving away, and most were replaced by additional Polish ones. Within a decade, I saw an idyllic Milton Keynes neighbourhood transformed into a fucking ghetto.

This is why people leaving Poland actually benefits Poland, in a way - because the only ones leaving are the rowdy cunts that no one wants.

Who would have thought a potato nigger would be the voice of reason?

Do you know Pavlin? The tall toothless pirate that works over at Bes's carwash? Magic carwash?[ All carwashes there are owned by two Albanian cousins anyway]

I don't, sorry. I moved out a while ago and I didn't get out much.

Im on a fucking roll.
He's also a Pole and a good friend of mine but lost touch with him. He was really popular within the Polish community there.

>another coal burner
how refreshing

"UK lets us brothas do whatever we want" -David Haye

It was a shit place to live anyway. Fucking roundabouts and hipsters. It reminded me of home anyways.

instead of drawing logical conclusions with race and crime they decide to question if the cops are racist

end it

Although Carib blacks can easily fall into the lies of feminism and "racial justice"

Confirmed for only seeing niggers on the talmudvision.

>defending niggers be able to be with our women
>ultimately defending White women being whore traitors

Kill your fuciing self -- unitonically do so.

The roundabouts were like crop circles. At least the parks were nice.

I remember that massive mall down at the center where you couldn't buy literally anything. The produce/outlet fair was really fun to visit. And I also remember how much I hated the public transportation there..
Where do you live now?

Gravesend, Kent. Working distance of London but not as stupidly expensive.

I could hang her and watch the life drain from her eyes.

>I actually did a study on this during my psychology
Stopped reading there. Pseudo-science bullshit.

No, foreign races in your homeland are never nice, stop your Empire Trauma and send them back, be anglo saxon and not british.

you ever go down south to southampton?

its full of Romanians and Polacks

>This is why people leaving Poland actually benefits Poland, in a way - because the only ones leaving are the rowdy cunts that no one wants
Can confirm it, the place that was a ghetto in the 90s/early 00s is now pretty much empty. Everyone is either in jail or in the UK.

Black user from the caribbean here, can confirm. Grandfather was a pastor who worked his ass off, and dad is a conservative family man with a very successful career.

>the Caribbean blacks are the master race of blacks
Feels good, man.

>British """""police"""""

There's a nice thai brothel there that I know about because no reason at all. You should head up north [North Yorkshire] all the way to Scotland. Rent is almost nothing and wages more than OK. Also better environments to grow up in if they can take the occasional native 'banter'. Look up prices of accommodation in Glasgow.

That's what makes the picture type hot. Imagine if they decided to force her to the ground and then they suffed her body with their bbcs and than came at the exact same time in the same hole.

How would Haye know about US cops? He's from England.

What about them, clappah?

They somehow seem to keep the country from tearing itself apart along racial lines without AR-15s in every car, I know. Shouldn't be jealous.

Nah... wherever Romanians are in great number I go the other way. Being part of a E European community is something I made profit off when absolutely necessary
see
But I usually kept away because they were Godless thieving mongoloids.
Usual run of things for me was: do my job, speak only English when asked and keep my ethnicity to myself. 15 years of English and speaking as if you have a sore throat a bit takes you quite far.

I might pass that advice on, but my job doesn't allow it unfortunately, and I've heard nothing but bad things about Glasgow. I've never heard about this thai brothel, and I don't think I'll check it out lol. Did you hear about the derelict Sikh Temple getting smashed up by some teenagers here?