Son, why do you have a folder with pictures of a man posing in front of an airplane

>Son, why do you have a folder with pictures of a man posing in front of an airplane

>Foryou isn't a very original password either

>Implying my Dad could access my thinkpad after I installed gentoo

getting caught was part mf my plan, Dad.

Dad, it was just some screencaps from The Dark Knight rises. I was researching the film for a study in my film class.

Doing a collage for my project followed up by a 9 hour presentation. It's for my dissertation.

Because I'm a big guy.

>What the fuck dad? How did you get parole on that murder and rape conviction?

My CIA folder would probably be the best thing for pops to find.

Dad, have you ever heard of "doubles"? No? Well I'll tell ya. It when the end digits on the number count are the same. For example:-You still with me father? Ok. Good. For example: 55,66,77,33,22,11 you see? Doubles or "Dubs" for short is a prestigious thing to calculate and not everyone can get them. So dad, my question is thus. Will you check my recurring numbers?

>You didn't get it son, just like in everything else, you're a failure
>You're breaking your mothers heart you know

IT DOESNT MATTER WHO HE IS, WHAT MATTERS IS MY ALLOWANCE!

Dad. please give me one last shot to prove myself to you. Or....or I will leave you and mom forever!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're not my dad

DAD?

You know that shitty Batman movie with the high RT score? Well it's so bad that it's funny to post pictures of... I am retarded.

nice try kid, check these

You're a grumpy dad.

hmmm be very careful now father

>falling for Sup Forums memes

It's okay user, you can borrow these to show your pops. I was running out of room in my dubs chest anyway.