Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/InIED
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

near perfect 2bh

People who find her attractive in this movie like androgynous women.

They used makeup to give her tits because she doesn't actually have any! Movie magic.

Compare and contrast!

The amusing thing is that her face is identical to Orlando Bloom

S T I C C

The Curse of the Black Pearl is a fantastic movie. It was probably the last time Disney took a proper risk in financing a spectacle movie. They've stuck to copy and pasting sequels and reboots since.

It's set pieces are great, the characters are great, the sets are great, the score is great. It's one of the very best b-movies of this century so far.

Whoa whoa whoa, you're telling me that boobs look bigger when women wear corsets? Holy shit.

People who don't find her attractive in this movie like dick.

Yeah, it's great, and it was such a surprise hit at the time. There's no fucking way when it was getting made that anyone expected a huge blockbuster and a fucking Oscar nomination for Best Actor.

You don't understand what "b movie" means

>those carefully shaved pubes

It's not a b movie. It's a blockbuster. It's still fucking amazing, though.

I'd say she's the closest thing to perfect i've ever seen. That fountain scene in Atonement hnnnggggg

Prime Keira.

>'I have dyed my hair virtually every colour imaginable for different films,' she told InStyle UK.
>'It got so bad that my hair literally began to fall out of my head!
>So for the past five years I've used wigs, which is the greatest thing that's ever happened to my hair,' she added.

J U S T
U
S
T

Literal nightmares

imgur.com/gallery/InIED

She's seventeen in Black Pearl. Fucking creepy predators everywhere on this board.

I was 16 when Black Pearl came out. I fail to see the problem.

Actually it has a very loose definition these days. It's not all about budget. There's certainly ways in which Black Pearl fits the make-up of a b-movie. It never aspired to be high-minded art, just pure entertainment which it accomplished brilliantly.

>In its post–Golden Age usage, there is ambiguity on both sides of the definition: on the one hand, the primary interest of many inexpensive exploitation films is prurient; on the other, many B movies display a high degree of craft and aesthetic ingenuity.

It is a b movie. In the same way Raiders of the Lost Ark is.

>he thinks a woman having small tits makes them less attractive
Come back after high school, kid

>belly hair

I'm gagging

You're right it doesn't necessarily. However, having a body akin to does if you have any remnant of test running through your poor veins

Common with anorexia. The body grows extra hair to keep the body warm to compensate for lack of fat.

Will a major studio ever take a gamble on something like CotBP ever again? The sets and props are something you don't see anymore. It was the same for Dead Man's Chest - which has a really cool 'making of' on the dvd/bluray.

The profit margins are getting tighter and tighter. There's a reason there's fucking fifty failing cinematic universes - people will reliably go and see sequels. There's no room for innovation any more, not if you want any kind of budget.

She's got her real hair back now though, r-right?

The sequels really destroyed the mythos.
>Jack isn't rogue with lofty ambitions, he's actually a 'pirate lord'
>the black pearl isn't all that great, there's several mythical ghost ships

None of the sequels are worth watching. Black Pearl stands alone perfectly well.

>the characters are great
How can you say this when two out of three of the leads are boring and forgettable at best?

Because they're just foil for Sparrow who is/was one of the best original characters of the last few decades. Geoffrey Rush as Barbosa is a wonderful villain. Jonathan Pryce and Kevin McNally are great in supporting roles.

Bloom is just there to be a straight man. He gets some decent character development.

Knightley is actually pretty interesting imo. Kind of fun and feisty and a decent foil for Jack.