Atomic Blonde

youtube.com/watch?v=8USk21Lt0f4

This looks amazing.

it used to

Those are clearly two different resolutions.

I'll watch it for the lesbo scene

yeah ones from a twitter teaser and the other is a promotional still that wasn't passed through the colour grading filter they used in the final cut of the film.

resolution's not the issue here

It's still not a fair comparison if one is sharp image and the other has fragmentation up the ass.

Looks pretty shit. Half the blows in that fight scene didn't even look like they came close to connecting.

>Killer Queen begins playing

detail is literally not the issue

It is if you try to make a proper side by side comparison.
I know you want to tell me that the color grading looks like ass. But if the picture already looks like ass for more glaring issues, your point is completely moot.

What did she mean by this?

>the colour grading looks like ass
>but the fact that there's something else that looks like ass about it cancels it out!!!

that's not how anything works
nothing at all works that way

Wasn't sold in it until Queen kicked in.
Looks like pure badassery

>HEALTH in the trailer
Nice.

she meant she would rather have seen the follow up to Salt (the 2010 film starring Angelina Jolie), or a movie with a black chick as the assassin (basically a killer for hire, who is female and of african descent), but this will do in the meantime.

Uh, that's not how you say 'tacky'

most prententious film trailer I've ever seen.

Do you not understand that you want to have two pictures that look roughly the same to make it clearly apparent that the one with the grading looks worse?

You might as well compare Super 8 and RED Footage and tell me that the lighting in the Super 8 footage is way worse.
They are too different for a proper comparison, you moron.

>This looks amazing.

Looks like another shitty superhero movie to me. This board should be shut down.

I hate it. There's no way she could ever physically overpower any of those men or did any stunts like jumping out of that balcony at the end. Not this woman. And the lesbian sex? Yet another libtard fantasy shit flick, huh?

That first fight looked like shit. Looks like Charlize is too old for that fist fight, but sure she's good for other things,

Also degenerate lesbian crap...

>a movie about your girls with guns fetish
>you jerked off to something else like 5 mins before seeing this thread

Did you think John Wick was also a superhero movie?

Jonh Wick would wreck her shit

I'm a grown ass man but my beard grew three inches watching this trailer. Kick ass

Detecting an awful lot of shill in this thread. Sloppy choreography and awful sound design all round. Also loses points for trying to sell itself on titillation.

>no trigger discippline
D R O P P E D

something feels very john wick about that action scene out of the elevator. And not in a good homage-like way or in an original way, just in a straight rip way.

If someone from wick is working on this, its waaaay too obvious and the comparison will ruin hype for the film

>Movies that happened threat from yesterday.
Colombiana

no user
not when that's not what's being compared

that's completely absurd and you know it.
Here, I've made an image that further illustrates your point.

Check it out! It's actually impossible to tell if the book is in worse shape from one image to the next because the second image is lower resolution and has compression artifacts!

I know what you're thinking: clearly the quality actually being compared is easily discernable in spite of this, but no! It's impossible! They're too different for a proper comparison!

>Jason Bourne was a sucess they gonna make a shitty female rip off AKA Salt
>John wick was a sucess they gonna do a shitty female rip off AKA Atomic Blonde
Kek Women...

That's a pretty sexist statement you just made considering Woman are much more superior than Man in every single aspect.

>If someone from wick is working on this

its the same director

Cant listen to your over the sound off 2 headshots she takes in the head

>queen
This is reddit pandering

I can't blame anyone for having forgotten about colombiana

besson should have directed.

its the new Inception DUUUUUUUMMMMM
get ready to listen to alot of queem and johnny cash in future trailers

Do you guys ever stop ?

That long-take action scene looks like play-acting. They shouldn't be able to get away with that in a feature film, it's sloppy and lame as fuck.

I guess this is what we get. People complained about how shitty action scenes are when they use 20 jump-cuts in 30 seconds, so now all the producers want long-takes, except there has to actually be a lot of talent to pull that off, both from the director and the actors, and not many people are up to the task.

>comparing a promotional still taken by a set photographer and a screenshot from the actual film

You're retarded

>the comparison exists only to highlight the colour gradation used versus the available palette

why are you clinging so hard to your completely indefensible argument?

Uhhh I'm not that guy, BUDDY

who are you replying to

Didn't watch it.

>:55
Dropped.

>re's no way she could ever physically overpower any of those men or did any stunts like jumping out of that balcony at the end. Not this woman. And the lesbian sex? Yet another libtard fantasy shit flick, huh?

hahahahhahaha

>This looks amazing.

>It's another woman fantasy

It's just not believable

>German limpdick cucks getting cucked by mudshits and 90lbs women
This is one of the most realistic trailers I have ever seeen. Almost documentary like.

Is that fucking Angelina Jolie?

agreed, that looks poorly done, Charlize clearly needs more editing to make her fighting believable, she's way too slow

>it's a womyn punches and throws man 2x their weight around film

>sad cover of a well known song plays during the trailer

>movie looks entertaining
>autists on Sup Forums can't fathom the thought of enjoying it because the lead is female

>super human feats of strength are fine but only if a man is the one to perform them

>woman wannabe john wick

"No!"

>super human

I think you mean male human

this looks really bad
the choreography looks over rehearsed
it looks like a john wich ripoff

>Queen soundtrack
HELLO REDIT

>Looks like female John Wick because it's the same director
>Sup Forums will find a to hate just because the lead is woman
>Even though Sup Forums didn't bitch about Ruby Rose in JW2
Go figure

>he thinks Queen is reddit
found the contrarian 15 year old

its 1 guy posting over and over again.
so far it seems Sup Forums is somewhat exited about it.

Is it just me or did the choreography seem a little wonky?

First thing I noticed was how over the top CT reacted every time she was hit. That first stairwell fight every time she takes a punch she rockets her head backwards.

its almost like its a man hitting a woman or something

Women can take a punch user. Especially if they're fucking trained to.

cringe. probably a dumb roastie

>LE EPIC QUEEN MUSIC KICKS IN! XDXD!!!
>YASSS SLAY QUEEN HEHEHE XD XD

feels good but the action as no weight behind it

Sure in a world where all women are amazonian

when the ad is the whole movie

One good thing: Since Charlize probably isn't able to throw guys, we won't see the John Wick-flip-headshot that the director likes to overabuse in the choreography.

Also in John Wick henchmen just had the tendency to run into the frame with their guns drawn only to get shot, despite the fact that they could have opened fire way sooner, given the room's layout.

I'd be happy if this film doesn't do that either.

>It's john wick but a blonde woman, you guise!
No thanks.
Also, lucy ruined the blonde badass woman trope forever.

you're trying way too hard

>it's a skinny blonde unreasonably overpowers muscular men episode

Lucy 2.

fuck off please you flaming faggot

those just look like regular men

There was this Lifetime movie about a black woman who's son gets killed and she turns into a watered down punisher to hunt down the people responsible. For a Lifetime movie,it was pretty good.

just because it has a song by a guy who sucked as much cock as you doesn't make it good retard

But Keanu threw around a literal ladyboy in the 2nd movie with no effort.

looks like shit
sounds like shit
is shit

looks like a fun movie. why the bitching?

She was getting her ass kicked though. Of course she'll win the fight but she gets roughed up enough to make it look like she really has to struggle to make up for the strength disparity.

Why are they trying to make a female Wick.

I'm sure there are people who think cp movies look fun too.
Why do you bitch about bitching?

looks dumb and generic, and not in the self-aware, and polished way either

also Toby Jones will never NOT pay an MI6 will he

One of the co-directors for John Wick is behind this.

>the french operative is a shit skin Moroccan.

heh

fight scenes look like shit

2 steps to triggering Sup Forums
1. there's a woman
2. she does something

This might be the gayest place on Sup Forums.

2 steps to triggering tumblr
1. dare to be born a fucking white male
2. have principles

>Sup Forums
>principles
Nice try, redditor.

>le stronk womyn
>stronk meaning just like a dude

what a piece of shit

why hasn't anyone made a female spy in the vein of Tinker Tailor or The American? Basically no ebin Matrix fistfights and just a cerebral, quiet tension that builds as we realize the stakes.

Thanks for proving my point, tumblrina. :^)

Salt was fuckn terrible okay, great first 15 minutes though.

Well, I'm interested

Fuuuuug

Mmm dat soft little Boutella tit.

>Literally "strong independent womyn who don't need no man" the movie
Let's see how badly they rape the john wick artstyle.

Atomic Blonde vs Hobo with a Shotgun when