Guns cause violence, which is why there are so many mass killings at gun shows...

Guns cause violence, which is why there are so many mass killings at gun shows. imagine having these deadly weapons lying around near kids. are you legit retarded? a kid could go into walmart and pick one of these up and go on a murder spree.
"assault weapons" clue is in the name retards, assault is not a nice word.

Why do Americans *need* to own a tactical strategic assault weapon?

Motor vehicles cause violence, which is why there are so many terrorist attacks that use them. Imagine having these deadly weapons lying around near kids. are you legit retarded? a person could get into one of these, slam on the gas pedal, and go on a mass murder spree. guess what else? our policemen wouldn't be able to stop them since they're not allowed to carry firearms. Why do brits *need* to own these dangerous contraptions? surely they can only be used for evil. this is why my wife's son and I propose a ban on all lorrys in the UK, as it's in our best interest

>British flag

Every time

guns do not cause violence, guns are a force multiplier. getting rid of guns would reduce violence, not eliminate it.

Motor vehicles, besides being heavily regulated and requiring a license to operate, have a purpose other than to kill. A gun's only purpose is to kill or cause injury.

I'm afraid this thread is about a pertinent issue in Unitedstatesian culture, friend

self defense against zombies

small penises

pay attention to which race of "people" collect guns for fun

You're saying it may have some sort of ego component, user?

A vehicle is not designed to kill. A gun is. Your comparison is invalid.

>pathetic deflection which only further illustrates your own fucked society by the fact that what you are trying to bring up are actually rare events unlike the entirely commonplace gun violence in the USA
Not the best move, 後輩。

Absolutely. I don't believe its a coincidence that all the confederate, gun loving rednecks also drive big trucks either.

You gotta distract people somehow.

Do some of them put those big upright truck exhausts on their utes? I've seen people do it in Australia and it looks fucking retarded.

If banning certain guns is not acceptable because MUH FREEDUM than why is it acceptable to ban certain other things?

>Selling kinder eggs is illegal since 1938
>Possessing six or more dildos is illegal in Texas under a 1973 law
>Celebrating Easter has been banned since ~2014
>on December 19, 1988, CPSC banned the sale of all lawn darts in the US
>In Las Vegas, it’s illegal to carry a fake or toy gun but not a real one.

Please explain

Shit like this. Couldn't find a larger image.

Wew lad.

The truth is that Americans think violence is cool, they enjoy seeing it, they enjoy thinking of it and fantasizing about it. They are a nation in love with violence in all forms, which is a result of their collective dog-eat-dog, exploitative, survival-of-the-fittest capitalist mindset.

People have smokestacks on their trucks but its mostly for the diesels

There's a dude in my biology class that drives a big ass Tundra and he's only like 5'3"

Fucking hell, that's asking for people to joke about the guy obviously compensating.

>Selling kinder eggs is illegal since 1938
>since 1938

That can't be right

Nothing gets past you does it chief

Easter?

This is my younger spooky scary assault weapon. Say something nice about her!

hmm?

It's not quite, confectionery with toys inside have been banned since then but kinder eggs have only existed since 1974.