Will she be able to fly in this version? Or will her emaciated fridge body simply not have the capability?

Will she be able to fly in this version? Or will her emaciated fridge body simply not have the capability?

How does wonder woman fly?

Her curves made her more aerodynamic.

If she kicks you in the balls or in the head, will you be able to fly? Or will all that weight from snacking on too much junk food and your lack of exercise keep you grounded?

fart propulsion

Wow that was lame. Try again, but this time don't make it sound like English is your third language.

I think they gave her the capabilities of flight in the Justice League animated series on Cartoon Network. Both of them, even Justice League Unlimited. The live-action adaptation they did a couple of years back had Wonder Woman piloting an invisible jet. But the BvS:DoJ movie seemed to give her the ability to leap or to dash jump or something. I don't know, I didn't watch BvS.

What exactly do you have against a former Israeli soldier? You freaking neckbeard.

What the fuck are you even talking about? I had no idea she was a soldier or an Israeli. Her body is just disgusting.

Get in the ring with her and see how well you do against her in unarmed combat. I'm sure your body will be very disgusting after she's done beating you to a pulp.

What are you, her brother or something?

Fucking disgusting
HNNGGGG

No, I don't even know if she has a brother. I'm actually kind of a creeper. But I don't internet stalk her or anything.

This. Every slight these goyim make against Gal Gadot is like a new shoah to our people, oy vey!

The last scene makes it look like she can fly

CGI looks about on par with Van Helsing.

Dude, I'm not Hebrew. But these neckbeards are probably Trump supporters and are probably alt-right. Although, I did find them to be a bunch of assholes way before Trump got into office when they were complaining about the new Wonder Woman. Anyway, the Wonder Woman movie looks cool and it needs to succeed, because it would piss off a lot of the alt-right. Besides, more diversity in the superhero genre would be cool and all.

You're aware Israelis hate Arabs?

>i'm only pretending to be a SJW

jew majicks

There are non-white females that think they're Sup Forums posters that will defend this

>he doesnt know that Israeli "female soldiers" are glorified cocksleeves for their officers

Inshallah once we liberate Al-Quds I will take Gal as the chief concubine in my harem of Jewess sex slaves. I will impregnate her with many strong Muslim warriors who she will grow to love and then she will see the light and convert to Islam and be elevated to be my pure faithful Muslim wife.

She's not gonna fly so good.

id love to see all these neckbeards crying about her figure post a picture of themselves

actually i wouldnt, because there is a 100% chance they are fucking disgusting

>implying she won't have mossad abduct you and keep you in her rape dungeon where she forces you to fuck and suck her 12 inch dildos while laughing at how pathetic you are

Sounds like you're a white guy spewing anti-semitic B.S. You're just being racist to both Hebrew and Islamic peoples. Keep up your heavy drinking, and be careful not to get into an accident, lots of beer interferes with the body's ability to repair itself.

No she was on a fucking airplane in bvs

why take a cab if you can walk?

Because it's an action movie. Presumably the characters should be doing actions.

She was also in hiding.

In hiding from what? Muslims that want to behead her?

I guess we'll find out in the WW movie, but basically she stopped being Wonder Woman

Blessed by Hermes.

>Jewish woman goes on a crusade against the Germans in WW1
>Corporal Adolf Hitler is temporarily blinded in a gas attack she was responsible for and vows to take revenge

Gal Gadot doesn't have the required aesthetics to be a proper Wonder Woman.

this

Technically she's never been able to fly. She glides on the wind currents. Making her emaciated and sickly makes sense, really.

technically she has been able to fly since the 80s, after the gliding thing

>you will never fuck Lynda Carter in her prime, wearing only the tiara and bracelets

she's so fucking perfect
specially in season 1

I prefer Season 3 but early Season 1 is her other prime

her hair had more volume on season 1, I think that's what makes her so attractive

so is this indicative of a domme fetish in the 50's

I want her to tie me with her lasso and force me to tell the truth

what truth?

ayyyy

Not even mad, the dude earned some wonder pussy.

OH NO! RACISM ON Sup Forums?!?!?!?!? What variety of shitskin are you? Are you a kike?

What a sweet lady

>what truth?
any truth she wants

Wonder Woman doesn't fly you dip.
That's why she had her invisible plane.

>the guy's eyes
kek

Superman didn't fly during his initial run either.

>married since 1984
>3 decades of kinky sex with lynda carter
kill me senpai

Can't blame him

jews get everything

Does WW have a super strength vagina?

Yes and a super strength womb.

She's the only person who can carry Superman's baby without getting rekt

Lois' currently the mother of Superman's superchild.

The Larry Niven was always a joke.

>not counting his cousins

Why didnt she just fly into mordor?

Haha wrong.

it was a pretty ring

No match for Bruce's batcock.

If that was held any truth she'd never have a daughter with the spy character from this movie, Steve Trevor, in her original comics, and the only comics where she and Superman fucked or had any kids were outside continuity, with most of them being bad.

Heck, Superman and Lois are currently married and with a young son, which Lois birthed.

Sorry for not being a neckbeard

It's just a stupid thing to think. I mean, if we take the Greek myths into account, how the fuck did Zeus or even Herakles manage to fuck all the normal human bitches they did? If everything about them were super, including their cocks, they'd kill each and every human girl they fucked.

The same goes for the female goddesses and demigoddesses.

>Gets BTFO'd
>N-neckbeard >:'(
Every time

So knowing basic info about something you're speaking about is being a neckbeard? I'd think being a cunt that thinks he knows everything when he knows nothing would make you the neckbeard, but what do I know, I'm not an armchair intellectual like yourself.

>being this mad

I'm not even the guy you were replying to, I just found your anger hilarious, if righteous.

She's Frank Cho's waifu too
All his women's faces resemble her

>Y-Y-You're mad

You went pretty nuclear on that guy. He deserved it though, being mad at shitheads is nothing to be ashamed of.
>You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant
>Harlan Ellison

>get in the ring with her and fight in unarmed combat
>combat experience = acting experience
get out

>THIS guy knocked her up and got to suck her milky breasts

hold me