Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys? I keep hearing about them

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys? I keep hearing about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaz_BrNT2xk&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I keep hearing about them.

Huh, I thought Yewtree wrapped up last year.

to me

4u

to you

For yew

Good ytps made of them

to me

to you

The phone call that saved CBBC

The Chucklefuck Brothers. They made The Call That Saved Comedy

top thread

post some

>britbong cuisine

>the marx brothers bow to the chuckle brothers
>due to their genetically engineered hair, they are able to ''pick up'' (like an antenna) pedo-waves and identify sexual predators and turn them in.
>the chuckle brothers famous ''to me, to you'' mantra is measured at the exact same megahertz frequency of the galactic plane and can induce healing and well being in over 1 million forms of life

Why is there a giant dick on her left shoulder?

that's the joke

is this ironic or dadcore?

>Bananas in Pajamas bow to Chuckle Bros.
>In contact with Teletubbies
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control the UK with an iron but fun fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Chucklesburg will be be the first city)
>own 99% of joke editing research facilities on Earth
>The first designer babies will in all likelihood be Chuckle Children
>Both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own slapstick R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Chucklebots inside you right now
-The Brothers are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Chuckle bunker in Cambridge?
>They learned fluent To me-To you in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the bros. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Chuckle
>the brothers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>in reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

100% unironic

to me

Did you know that No Slacking and that other guy who looked similar but older and with less hair are also biological brothers to Paul and Barry?

Would have blown my mind as a kid.

Not him, but this one's great (bar the emo music at the beginning but I think that's supposed to be ironic anyway).

youtube.com/watch?v=oaz_BrNT2xk&

[knowing chuckle]

Will be sad when one of them dies tbqh. Will probably be Paul and poor Barry will be left on his own

>mfw read that in his voice

paul said something like this, on a bbc radio 2 interview a while ago. he said he wants a big party, no slacking and to be buried in a giant tea cup.

>Rotherham, 2008
>an investigation to discover the truth behind the widespread sexual exploitation of children unveils a chilling web of conspiracy and deceit

1980 ford capri alpine white

>mfw ive actually meet these two

>tfw you remember the Chuckle Brothers are from Rotherham

They are the true victims.

Now that's what I call a glass of cockgnac