letterboxd.com/dpiw73/
letterboxd.com/robertopancake/
letterboxd.com/Mastro666/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

letterboxd.com/LobsterNewberg/

I got a new poster lads what do you think

it's awful

youtube.com/watch?v=e1w_ykZDAg4

would be better if it was an original poster of a 70s Italian film in my opinion

>XD
uuuugh fucking underage...

Do you actually unironically love Drive that much?
What are you doing here?

That is seriously fucking yikes.

Is this the kind of trash we let post in this general now?

Back in my day we would bully pathetic cretins like you until you left or killed yourself. Preferably both.

>back in my day
>december 2015
move along, kiddo

>implying this general wouldn't 404 with 0 replies otherwise

post your profile so i can laugh at the shitty 80 year old films you pretend to like

Don't post your profile again in a Letterboxd general please.

Don't post your profile again in a Letterboxd general please.

My future mother in law.

Why are there four threads up right now?

autism.

this is the real thread

Previous thread:

Previous thread: →

Previous thread:

what a pile of shit

>t. embryo

WHAT'S UP FAGS

>reddit.jpg

it's true though.

I wouldn't have either of those cancerous things on my wall.

Lel

letterboxd.com/dpiw73/

no surprise that a tarkovsky fan would willingly watch the rest of that trash

I'm willing to watch anything. Why would you put a limit on art?

letterboxd.com/robertopancake/

I Don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore is a good watch with friends.

Saw your rating for Le Samouraï, and I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't click with it.

Also glad you liked Report on the Party and Guests. You should check out The Ear or The Joke if you want more explicitly political CNW.

letterboxd.com/Mastro666/

Yeah something about Le Samourai that felt like I missed. I thought it was a slightly above average film and I didn't think the protagonist was as cool as everyone else thinks. Gonna try to watch The Ear tomorrow.

been obsessed with Ben Russell lately

I had the same problem, Jef Costello didn't seem very sly to me. The Ear is great surveillance conspiracy thriller, Hope you like it.

I thought Jef was pretty cool BUT he was an autistm about his outfit. Like if he just changed none of it would have happened.

Kino?

Bait?

Ya

>Good kino is bait

Good user

Why haven't you upgraded to Cinemos?

He wasn't alone.

dick

I've never seen a film that was a better way to spend time than taking cock

True

tfw this is my op

Good, at least it isn't autism

But it's my OP from like a year ago
it's archive posting so still autism

Didn't notice that. It is definitely autism then.
We should get rid of this retard(s) asap

Will you be upgrading to Cinemos? I sure hope so.

BAD MEME

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individual; realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist, The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphony of a Metropolis, Napoleon, King of Kings, The Love of Zero,The Battles of Coronel and Falkland Islands,

>Netflix original
I Don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore does not interest me

Oktober, Les Mystères du Château de Dé, Theme et varitions (Theme and Variations), Debrug, Nass River Indians, Blue Bottles, The Passion of Joan of Arc, Man With a Movie Camera, Borderline, People on Sunday, A propos de Nice, Under the Roofs of Paris, Tabu, The Blood of a Poet, Kameradschaft, Labor on the Douro River, The Gold Diggers of 1933, L'atalante, An Optical Poem, Pepe le Moko, Redes, Night Mail, Make Way For Tomorrow, The Edge of the World, Young Mr. Lincoln, The Rules of the Game, Moods of the Sea, Citizen Kane, La Terra Trema, Children of Hiroshima, This is Cinerama, Interim, I Vinti, The Earrings of Madame De, Little Fugitive, I Vitelloni, On the Waterfront, Journey to Italy, The Phoenix City Story, 8 x 8 A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements, Moi Un Noir, Le Beau Serge, 400 Blows, A Movie, The Beat Generation, Very Nice, Very Nice, Primary, Chronicles of a Summer, Paris Belongs to Us, Il Sorpasso, Winter light, Le Joli Mai, The Cool World, Contempt, Cleopatra, Flaming Creatures, 21-87, Point of Order, Castro Street, Songs, 60 Cycles, Au Hasard Balthazar, Andrei Rublev, Empire, Imitation of Christ, Wavelength, The Deserters and the Nomads, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Medium Cool, Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, Wanda, Husbands, Out 1, Hollis Frampton's Nostalgia, Inferential Current, The Last Movie, The Slightest Gesture, Badlands, Nashville, Grey Gardens, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, How Yukong Moved the Mountains, Rome '78, Real Life, Camera Buff, Fitzcarraldo, L'Ange, Sans Soleil, Koyaanisqatsi, Three Colors Trilogy, Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, Pulp Fiction, Timecode, Star Spangled to Death, Cinematon, The Clock, Sweet Grass, Norte the End of History, Boyhood.

Feel free to interject and suggest others.

That's ok, there are better films to watch.

People who like Le Samourai are the kind of cucks who give Drive five stars.

People who like Le Samourai are the kind of cucks who give Drive five stars.

No one cares and no one likes you, autist. Fuck off

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individual; realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist, The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphony of a Metropolis, Napoleon, King of Kings, The Love of Zero,The Battles of Coronel and Falkland Islands

Oktober, Les Mystères du Château de Dé, Theme et varitions (Theme and Variations), Debrug, Nass River Indians, Blue Bottles, The Passion of Joan of Arc, Man With a Movie Camera, Borderline, People on Sunday, A propos de Nice, Under the Roofs of Paris, Tabu, The Blood of a Poet, Kameradschaft, Labor on the Douro River, The Gold Diggers of 1933, L'atalante, An Optical Poem, Pepe le Moko, Redes, Night Mail, Make Way For Tomorrow, The Edge of the World, Young Mr. Lincoln, The Rules of the Game, Moods of the Sea, Citizen Kane, La Terra Trema, Children of Hiroshima, This is Cinerama, Interim, I Vinti, The Earrings of Madame De, Little Fugitive, I Vitelloni, On the Waterfront, Journey to Italy, The Phoenix City Story, 8 x 8 A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements, Moi Un Noir, Le Beau Serge, 400 Blows, A Movie, The Beat Generation, Very Nice, Very Nice, Primary, Chronicles of a Summer, Paris Belongs to Us, Il Sorpasso, Winter light, Le Joli Mai, The Cool World, Contempt, Cleopatra, Flaming Creatures, 21-87, Point of Order, Castro Street, Songs, 60 Cycles, Au Hasard Balthazar, Andrei Rublev, Empire, Imitation of Christ, Wavelength, The Deserters and the Nomads, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Medium Cool, Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, Wanda, Husbands, Out 1, Hollis Frampton's Nostalgia, Inferential Current, The Last Movie, The Slightest Gesture, Badlands, Nashville, Grey Gardens, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, How Yukong Moved the Mountains, Rome '78, Real Life, Camera Buff, Fitzcarraldo, L'Ange, Sans Soleil, Koyaanisqatsi, Three Colors Trilogy, Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, Pulp Fiction, Timecode, Star Spangled to Death, Cinematon, The Clock, Sweet Grass, Norte the End of History, Boyhood.

Feel free to interject and suggest others

I think I speak for everyone when I say that no, none of us even noticed you were gone

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individual; realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist, The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphony of a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings, The Love of Zero,The Battles of Coronel and Falkland Islands

Bravo to your tastes, sir. That's quite the selection

Oktober, Les Mystères du Château de Dé, Theme et varitions (Theme and Variations), Debrug, Nass River Indians, Blue Bottles, The Passion of Joan of Arc, Man With a Movie Camera, Borderline, People on Sunday, A propos de Nice, Under the Roofs of Paris, Tabu, The Blood of a Poet, Kameradschaft, Labor on the Douro River, The Gold Diggers of 1933, L'atalante, An Optical Poem, Pepe le Moko, Redes, Night Mail, Make Way For Tomorrow, The Edge of the World, Young Mr. Lincoln, The Rules of the Game, Moods of the Sea, Citizen Kane, La Terra Trema, Children of Hiroshima, This is Cinerama, Interim, I Vinti, The Earrings of Madame De, Little Fugitive, I Vitelloni, On the Waterfront, Journey to Italy, The Phoenix City Story, 8 x 8 A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements, Moi Un Noir, Le Beau Serge, 400 Blows, A Movie, The Beat Generation, Very Nice, Very Nice, Primary, Chronicles of a Summer, Paris Belongs to Us, Il Sorpasso, Winter light, Le Joli Mai, The Cool World, Contempt, Cleopatra, Flaming Creatures, 21-87, Point of Order, Castro Street, Songs, 60 Cycles, Au Hasard Balthazar, Andrei Rublev, Empire, Imitation of Christ, Wavelength, The Deserters and the Nomads, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Medium Cool, Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, Wanda, Husbands, Out 1, Hollis Frampton's Nostalgia, Inferential Current, The Last Movie, The Slightest Gesture, Badlands, Nashville, Grey Gardens, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, How Yukong Moved the Mountains, Rome '78, Real Life, Camera Buff, Fitzcarraldo, L'Ange, Sans Soleil, Koyaanisqatsi, Three Colors Trilogy, Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, Pulp Fiction, Timecode, Star Spangled to Death, Cinematon, The Clock, Sweet Grass, Norte the End of History, Boyhood

Song of Songs proving divisive after first showing at SXSW

hope I can see on big screen when it finally comes out here

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individual, realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist, The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphony of a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings, The Love of Zero,The Battles of Coronel and Falkland Islands

Does he sing City of Sand

Oktober, Les Mystères du Château de Dé, Theme et varitions (Theme and Variations), Debrug, Nass River Indians, Blue Bottles, The Passion of Joan of Arc Man With a Movie Camera, Borderline, People on Sunday, A propos de Nice, Under the Roofs of Paris, Tabu, The Blood of a Poet, Kameradschaft, Labor on the Douro River, The Gold Diggers of 1933, L'atalante, An Optical Poem, Pepe le Moko, Redes, Night Mail, Make Way For Tomorrow, The Edge of the World, Young Mr. Lincoln, The Rules of the Game, Moods of the Sea, Citizen Kane, La Terra Trema, Children of Hiroshima, This is Cinerama, Interim, I Vinti, The Earrings of Madame De, Little Fugitive, I Vitelloni, On the Waterfront, Journey to Italy, The Phoenix City Story, 8 x 8 A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements, Moi Un Noir, Le Beau Serge, 400 Blows, A Movie, The Beat Generation, Very Nice, Very Nice, Primary, Chronicles of a Summer, Paris Belongs to Us, Il Sorpasso, Winter light, Le Joli Mai, The Cool World, Contempt, Cleopatra, Flaming Creatures, 21-87, Point of Order, Castro Street, Songs, 60 Cycles, Au Hasard Balthazar, Andrei Rublev, Empire, Imitation of Christ, Wavelength, The Deserters and the Nomads, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Medium Cool, Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, Wanda, Husbands, Out 1, Hollis Frampton's Nostalgia, Inferential Current, The Last Movie, The Slightest Gesture, Badlands, Nashville, Grey Gardens, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, How Yukong Moved the Mountains, Rome '78, Real Life, Camera Buff, Fitzcarraldo, L'Ange, Sans Soleil, Koyaanisqatsi, Three Colors Trilogy, Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, Pulp Fiction, Timecode, Star Spangled to Death, Cinematon, The Clock, Sweet Grass, Norte the End of History, Boyhood

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individual, realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphony of a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings, The Love of Zero,The Battles of Coronel and Falkland Islands

post the cute little black kid!

Oktober, Les Mystères du Château de Dé, Theme et varitions (Theme and Variations), Debrug, Nass River Indians, Blue Bottles, The Passion of Joan of Arc Man With a Movie Camera, Borderline, People on Sunday, A propos de Nice, Under the Roofs of Paris, Tabu, The Blood of a Poet, Kameradschaft, Labor on the Douro River, The Gold Diggers of 1933, L'atalante, An Optical Poem, Pepe le Moko, Redes, Night Mail, Make Way For Tomorrow, The Edge of the World, Young Mr. Lincoln, The Rules of the Game, Moods of the Sea, Citizen Kane, La Terra Trema, Children of Hiroshima, This is Cinerama, Interim, I Vinti, The Earrings of Madame De, Little Fugitive, I Vitelloni, On the Waterfront, Journey to Italy, The Phoenix City Story, 8 x 8 A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements, Moi Un Noir, Le Beau Serge, 400 Blows, A Movie, The Beat Generation, Very Nice, Very Nice, Primary, Chronicles of a Summer, Paris Belongs to Us, Il Sorpasso, Winter light, Le Joli Mai, The Cool World, Contempt, Cleopatra, Flaming Creatures, 21-87, Point of Order, Castro Street, Songs, 60 Cycles, Au Hasard Balthazar, Andrei Rublev, Empire, Imitation of Christ, Wavelength, The Deserters and the Nomads, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Medium Cool, Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, Wanda, Husbands, Out 1, Hollis Frampton's Nostalgia, Inferential Current, The Last Movie, The Slightest Gesture, Badlands, Nashville, Grey Gardens, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, How Yukong Moved the Mountains, Rome '78, Real Life, Camera Buff, Fitzcarraldo, L'Ange, Sans Soleil, Koyaanisqatsi, Three Colors Trilogy, Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, Pulp Fiction, Timecode, Star Spangled to Death, Cinematon, The Clock, Sweet Grass, Norte the End of History, Boyhood

Feel free to interject and suggest other

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individual, realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphony of a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings The Love of Zero,The Battles of Coronel and Falkland Islands

Oktober, Les Mystères du Château de Dé, Theme et varitions (Theme and Variations), Debrug Nass River Indians, Blue Bottles, The Passion of Joan of Arc Man With a Movie Camera, Borderline, People on Sunday, A propos de Nice, Under the Roofs of Paris, Tabu, The Blood of a Poet, Kameradschaft, Labor on the Douro River, The Gold Diggers of 1933, L'atalante, An Optical Poem, Pepe le Moko, Redes, Night Mail, Make Way For Tomorrow, The Edge of the World, Young Mr. Lincoln, The Rules of the Game, Moods of the Sea, Citizen Kane, La Terra Trema, Children of Hiroshima, This is Cinerama, Interim, I Vinti, The Earrings of Madame De, Little Fugitive, I Vitelloni, On the Waterfront, Journey to Italy, The Phoenix City Story, 8 x 8 A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements, Moi Un Noir, Le Beau Serge, 400 Blows, A Movie, The Beat Generation, Very Nice, Very Nice, Primary, Chronicles of a Summer, Paris Belongs to Us, Il Sorpasso, Winter light, Le Joli Mai, The Cool World, Contempt, Cleopatra, Flaming Creatures, 21-87, Point of Order, Castro Street, Songs, 60 Cycles, Au Hasard Balthazar, Andrei Rublev, Empire, Imitation of Christ, Wavelength, The Deserters and the Nomads, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Medium Cool, Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, Wanda, Husbands, Out 1, Hollis Frampton's Nostalgia, Inferential Current, The Last Movie, The Slightest Gesture, Badlands, Nashville, Grey Gardens, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, How Yukong Moved the Mountains, Rome '78, Real Life, Camera Buff, Fitzcarraldo, L'Ange, Sans Soleil, Koyaanisqatsi, Three Colors Trilogy, Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, Pulp Fiction, Timecode, Star Spangled to Death, Cinematon, The Clock, Sweet Grass, Norte the End of History, Boyhood

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individual, realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphony of a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings, The Love of Zero,The Battle of Coronel and Falkland Islands

Oktober, Les Mystères du Château de Dé, Theme et varitions (Theme and Variations), Debrug Nass River Indians, Blue Bottle, The Passion of Joan of Arc Man With a Movie Camera, Borderline, People on Sunday, A propos de Nice, Under the Roofs of Paris, Tabu, The Blood of a Poet, Kameradschaft, Labor on the Douro River, The Gold Diggers of 1933, L'atalante, An Optical Poem, Pepe le Moko, Redes, Night Mail, Make Way For Tomorrow, The Edge of the World, Young Mr. Lincoln, The Rules of the Game, Moods of the Sea, Citizen Kane, La Terra Trema, Children of Hiroshima, This is Cinerama, Interim, I Vinti, The Earrings of Madame De, Little Fugitive, I Vitelloni, On the Waterfront, Journey to Italy, The Phoenix City Story, 8 x 8 A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements, Moi Un Noir, Le Beau Serge, 400 Blows, A Movie, The Beat Generation, Very Nice, Very Nice, Primary, Chronicles of a Summer, Paris Belongs to Us, Il Sorpasso, Winter light, Le Joli Mai, The Cool World, Contempt, Cleopatra, Flaming Creatures, 21-87, Point of Order, Castro Street, Songs, 60 Cycles, Au Hasard Balthazar, Andrei Rublev, Empire, Imitation of Christ, Wavelength, The Deserters and the Nomads, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Medium Cool, Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, Wanda, Husbands, Out 1, Hollis Frampton's Nostalgia, Inferential Current, The Last Movie, The Slightest Gesture, Badlands, Nashville, Grey Gardens, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, How Yukong Moved the Mountains, Rome '78, Real Life, Camera Buff, Fitzcarraldo, L'Ange, Sans Soleil, Koyaanisqatsi, Three Colors Trilogy, Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, Pulp Fiction, Timecode, Star Spangled to Death, Cinematon, The Clock, Sweet Grass, Norte the End of History, Boyhood

Please, go ahead. It's your rope and our satisfaction

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individuals, realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphony of a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings, The Love of Zero,The Battle of Coronel and Falkland Islands

>That's quite the selection
That's quite the selection

Oktober, Les Mystères du Château de Dé, Theme et varitions (Theme and Variations), Debrug Nass River Indians, Blue Bottle, The Passion of Joan of Arc Man With a Movie Camera, Borderline, People on Sunday, A propos de Nice, Under the Roofs of Paris, Tabu, The Blood of a Poet, Kameradschaft, Labor on the Douro River, The Gold Diggers of 1933, L'atalante, An Optical Poem, Pepe le Moko, Redes, Night Mail, Make Way For Tomorrow, The Edge of the World, Young Mr. Lincoln, The Rules of the Game, Moods of the Sea, Citizen Kane, La Terra Trema, Children of Hiroshima, This is Cinerama, Interim, I Vinti, The Earrings of Madame De, Little Fugitive, I Vitelloni, On the Waterfront, Journey to Italy, The Phoenix City Story, 8 x 8 A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements, Moi Un Noir, Le Beau Serge, 400 Blows, A Movie, The Beat Generation, Very Nice, Very Nice, Primary, Chronicles of a Summer, Paris Belongs to Us, Il Sorpasso, Winter light, Le Joli Mai, The Cool World, Contempt, Cleopatra, Flaming Creatures, 21-87, Point of Order, Castro Street, Songs, 60 Cycles, Au Hasard Balthazar, Andrei Rublev, Empire, Imitation of Christ, Wavelength, The Deserters and the Nomads, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Medium Cool, Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, Wanda, Husbands, Out 1, Hollis Frampton's Nostalgia, Inferential Current, The Last Movie, The Slightest Gesture, Badlands, Nashville, Grey Gardens, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, How Yukong Moved the Mountains, Rome '78, Real Life, Camera Buff, Fitzcarraldo, L'Ange, Sans Soleil, Koyaanisqatsi, Three Colors Trilogy, Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, Pulp Fiction, Timecode, Star Spangled to Death, Cinematon, The Clock, Sweet Grass, Norte the End of History, Boyhood

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individuals, realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphony of a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings, The Love of ZeroThe Battle of Coronel and Falkland Islands

Feel free to interject and suggest others..

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individuals realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphony of a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings, The Love of ZeroThe Battle of Coronel and Falkland Islands

Oktober, Les Mystères du Château de Dé, Theme et varitions (Theme and Variations), Debrug Nass River Indians, Blue Bottle The Passion of Joan of Arc Man With a Movie Camera, Borderline, People on Sunday, A propos de Nice, Under the Roofs of Paris, Tabu, The Blood of a Poet, Kameradschaft, Labor on the Douro River, The Gold Diggers of 1933, L'atalante, An Optical Poem, Pepe le Moko, Redes, Night Mail, Make Way For Tomorrow, The Edge of the World, Young Mr. Lincoln, The Rules of the Game, Moods of the Sea, Citizen Kane, La Terra Trema, Children of Hiroshima, This is Cinerama, Interim, I Vinti, The Earrings of Madame De, Little Fugitive, I Vitelloni, On the Waterfront, Journey to Italy, The Phoenix City Story, 8 x 8 A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements, Moi Un Noir, Le Beau Serge, 400 Blows, A Movie, The Beat Generation, Very Nice, Very Nice, Primary, Chronicles of a Summer, Paris Belongs to Us, Il Sorpasso, Winter light, Le Joli Mai, The Cool World, Contempt, Cleopatra, Flaming Creatures, 21-87, Point of Order, Castro Street, Songs, 60 Cycles, Au Hasard Balthazar, Andrei Rublev, Empire, Imitation of Christ, Wavelength, The Deserters and the Nomads, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Medium Cool, Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, Wanda, Husbands, Out 1, Hollis Frampton's Nostalgia, Inferential Current, The Last Movie, The Slightest Gesture, Badlands, Nashville, Grey Gardens, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, How Yukong Moved the Mountains, Rome '78, Real Life, Camera Buff, Fitzcarraldo, L'Ange, Sans Soleil, Koyaanisqatsi, Three Colors Trilogy, Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, Pulp Fiction, Timecode, Star Spangled to Death, Cinematon, The Clock, Sweet Grass, Norte the End of History, Boyhood

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individuals, realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphony of a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings, The Love of ZeroThe Battle of Coronel and Falkland Islands,

Oktober, Les Mystères du Château de Dé, Theme et varitions (Theme and Variations), Debrug Nass River Indians, Blue Bottle The Passion of Joan of Arc Man With a Movie Camera, Borderline, People on Sunday, A propos de Nice, Under the Roofs of Paris, Tabu, The Blood of a Poet, Kameradschaft, Labor on the Douro River, The Gold Diggers of 1933, L'atalante, An Optical Poem, Pepe le Moko, Redes, Night Mail, Make Way For Tomorrow, The Edge of the World, Young Mr. Lincoln, The Rules of the Game, Moods of the Sea, Citizen Kane, La Terra Trema, Children of Hiroshima, This is Cinerama, Interim, I Vinti, The Earrings of Madame De, Little Fugitive, I Vitelloni, On the Waterfront, Journey to Italy, The Phoenix City Story, 8 x 8 A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements, Moi Un Noir, Le Beau Serge, 400 Blows, A Movie, The Beat Generation, Very Nice, Very Nice, Primary, Chronicles of a Summer, Paris Belongs to Us, Il Sorpasso, Winter light, Le Joli Mai, The Cool World, Contempt, Cleopatra, Flaming Creatures, 21-87, Point of Order, Castro Street, Songs, 60 Cycles, Au Hasard Balthazar, Andrei Rublev, Empire, Imitation of Christ, Wavelength, The Deserters and the Nomads, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Medium Cool, Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, Wanda, Husbands, Out 1, Hollis Frampton's Nostalgia, Inferential Current, The Last Movie, The Slightest Gesture, Badlands, Nashville, Grey Gardens, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, How Yukong Moved the Mountains, Rome '78, Real Life, Camera Buff, Fitzcarraldo, L'Ange, Sans Soleil, Koyaanisqatsi, Three Colors Trilogy, Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, Pulp Fiction, Timecode, Star Spangled to Death, Cinematon, The Clock, Sweet Grass, Norte the End of History, Boyhood

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individuals, realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphonyof a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings, The Love of ZeroThe Battle of Coronel and Falkland Islands

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individuals, realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphonyof a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings, The Love of ZeroThe Battle of Coronel and Falkland Islands,,

my name is jojo aka SMOOTHANF and i am the KIGN of kino.

Hi my name is Dropout_cuck and I love ugly poo in loo bitches

Greatest art films ever made (propoganda disconcerned due to affiliation with state or body of people rather than individuals realism and historical/societal/psychological/documentarian focus; adaptations dismissed for being connected with other medium; emphasized skillful cinematic technique of subtle suggestions; dismissal of "trash" genres): The Life and Passion of JesusChrist The Red Man's View, A Corner in Wheat, Defence of Sevastopol In the Land of the HeadHunters, The Life of General Villa, After Death, Pool Sharks, Intolerance, The Immigrant, The Little American, The Outlaw and His Wife, Alkohol, The Penalty, Nanook of the North, Manhatta, Rhythmus 21, Shattered, Grandma's Boy, Crainquebille, Our Hospitality, Cops, Cœur fidèle, Le Retour à la Raison, The Street, Ballet Mecanique, Symphony Diagonale,The Epic of Everest, The Great White Silence, Moana, Ménilmontant, Nothing But Time, The Society Documents Itself, Anemic Cinema, Broken Hearts of Hollywood, Berlin Symphonyof a Metropolis, Napoleon King of Kings, The Love of ZeroThe Battle of Coronel and Falkland Islands,,

Who is this?

That looks like my baby cousin Eddy

Oktober, Les Mystères du Château de Dé, Theme et varitions (Theme and Variations), Debrug Nass River Indians, Blue Bottle The Passion of Joan of Arc Man With a Movie Camera, Borderline, People on Sunday, A propos de Nice, Under the Roofs of Paris, Tabu, The Blood of a Poet, Kameradschaft, Labor on the Douro River, The Gold Diggers of 1933, L'atalante, An Optical Poem, Pepe le Moko, Redes, Night Mail, Make Way For Tomorrow, The Edge of the World, Young Mr. Lincoln, The Rules of the Game, Moods of the Sea, Citizen Kane, La Terra Trema, Children of Hiroshima, This is Cinerama, Interim, I Vinti, The Earrings of Madame De, Little Fugitive, I Vitelloni, On the Waterfront, Journey to Italy, The Phoenix City Story, 8 x 8 A Chess Sonata in 8 Movements, Moi Un Noir, Le Beau Serge, 400 Blows, A Movie, The Beat Generation, Very Nice, Very Nice, Primary, Chronicles of a Summer, Paris Belongs to Us, Il Sorpasso, Winter light, Le Joli Mai, The Cool World, Contempt, Cleopatra, Flaming Creatures, 21-87, Point of Order, Castro Street, Songs, 60 Cycles, Au Hasard Balthazar, Andrei Rublev, Empire, Imitation of Christ, Wavelength, The Deserters and the Nomads, Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, Medium Cool, Tom, Tom, the Piper's Son, Wanda, Husbands, Out 1, Hollis Frampton's Nostalgia, Inferential Current, The Last Movie, The Slightest Gesture, Badlands, Nashville, Grey Gardens, Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, How Yukong Moved the Mountains, Rome '78 Real Life, Camera Buff, Fitzcarraldo, L'Ange, Sans Soleil, Koyaanisqatsi, Three Colors Trilogy, Close-Up, A Brighter Summer Day, Pulp Fiction, Timecode, Star Spangled to Death, Cinematon, The Clock, Sweet Grass, Norte the End of History, Boyhood