About to brawl a extraterrestrial alien

>About to brawl a extraterrestrial alien
>start lifting even though said guy can literally punch a building away

WTF Snyder
I I thought Batman was supose to be smart.

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g

He was wearing a big fucking metal suit.
He needs muscle to even move in that damn thing.
Retard.

>have power armor
>suit doesn't have power assist

wew

Why would you wear metal when your enemy can shoot lasers out of his eyes. You'd think speed would be really important.

the suit was made of kryptonite you dummy

maybe, just maybe, he's working out because he's batman and batman generally needs to be big and strong

it doesn't have to be an action taken specifically to aid in his fight against superman. given his physique we can reasonably assume lifting is a normal activity for him

> take more hits so that they don't do as much damage.

That's retarded m8. You just made yourself DPS fodder.

Exactly. He made big gains from that workout and it really turned the tide.

no it wasnt

Well if my first encounter with supes was to tell me to fuck off and fly away, chances are that Supes wasn't going to use lethal force.

This. Too bad the movie is fucking garbage and Eisenberg Luthor is gay as shit

Do you think Joe Rogan had a seizure seeing this scene? Mankino.

>ITT I watched BvS through youtube comedy critic reviews!

Yeah he probably got an erection when he got to see naked Ben's man ass.

>Well if my first encounter with supes was to tell me to fuck off and fly away, chances are that Supes wasn't going to use lethal force.

And yet he's still convinced Superman is evil.
Solid writing

He does that anyway you retard thats just his routine

No it wasn't, it just had some kryptonite inside.

This is why it's called capeshit. In anything with a superhero in it, you can throw all logic out of the window and accept that it's simplistic schlock designed for 8 year olds.

you realize Batman was suppose to the one in the wrong here, right? I'm not calling this movie intelligent, but it's clearly too smart for you.

>I didn't see the movie.

implying that's how exoskeletons work
nigga to even wear any type of armor you are adding weight that you have to move with

With a powered exoskeleton, you don't need any extra strength.

Yeah isn't he just wearing his old ass out? Batman in this is so stupid!

He should've deduced Clark was Supes when they met at the party. Would have been true to character and created much needed tension in the movie. Then he would have taken steps to weaken him, leaving kryptonite dust all over his apartment and food, systematically poisoning him. (Actually, does Superman even eat? There's never been a scene of him eating earth food. Isn't he nourished by the sun?)

After sufficiently weakening Clark Batman kills him, or almost does, before WW stops him, if you really needed her in it. Maybe Green Lantern if you wanted to expand on the franchise more. None of this doomsday shit was needed.

>There's never been a scene of him eating earth food.
wrong

Cavill? Proof

Putting the video teasers for the other metahumans there instead of after the credits was a huge mistake

great training montage though

The thing is, there's facial recognition surveillance cameras in the present day, so it wouldn't take much to deduce Superman's secret identity. The subject of Superman's secret identity would be a worldwide obsession. Anyone looking for the alien walking among us could and would do it. Government sources would have leaked this shit to TMZ already. Wikileaks would have revealed it before that. Clark would either be a celebrity or wanted, on the run and therefore living on the moon in exile watching over the planet as its guardian if you wanted to properly tell an updated interpretation of this story. Logically, he would not bother living on this petty, celebrity-obsessed, xenophobic, witch-hunting planet and fly off elsewhere to explore the universe, like Manhattan did.

>reddit: the post

Ur supposed to hate the villain

Because he's a numale? Luthor should have been an egotistical Chad

You're not supposed to hate him because the actor is fucking terrible though, you're hating him for the wrong reasons.

Logic BTFO DCucks: the post

jesus that movie was shit

The movie really should have ended in a random as f*ck dance off! That was epic in GoTG

>cgi muscles
Lol

True, but if you're trying to be logical then everyone would figure out who Batman is really quickly as well.

>white male between the ages of 20 and 50 in the Gotham area who matches Batman's height/weight
>has billions of dollars
>free at night

You could narrow it down in about a day.

>Fallout Rules

Don't the comics avoid this Reddit issue by saying Superman is able to disturb the frequencies around his face so cameras would always have a distorted image of his face?

>not understanding that he's working out to make sure he is still able to move quickly even while wearing his absurdly heavy tactical armor

Let me guess... MCUck?

Then how come we have a clear view of his face in the movies??!!1!

Look up videos on exo skeletons

>extremely generic training/investigation montage

I now see why this movie blew.

Ugh Not buying that explanation

If it had a "power assist" and it got deactivated somehow, it is best to be able to move around in the suit in case that happens.

Batman is all about preparations.

It's a visual representation of him struggling with his impotency and frustration in going against superman you fucking retards.