/mtg/ - MARTIAL LAW General - King Nigger and the Tin Foil Hats edition

Since Sup Forums's spam filter is so god damn gay you'll have to see the links here pastebin.com/qpqenNZB - content includes:

>Martial Law training in Ft Lauderdale
>CDC leasing land for thousands and thousands of coffins across the US
>DHS has been stockpiling weapons and ammunition
>DHS is headed by King Nigger's nominee
>Jade Helm martial law drills across Southern Red States
>US Army General appointed by Obama would be ok with assault weapons ban

Other urls found in this thread:

superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288
dcclothesline.com/2016/07/06/hacked-messages-of-blacklivesmatter-leader-reveal-obama-admins-plan-for-summer-of-chaos-and-martial-law/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bu mp goys

Is it happening ? Will Obongo instate a tyranical opressive regime ?

Thats his end game

He turned the USA to shit with his touch now he's going to destroy it with a 3rd term by martial law with his BLM terrorist group posse.

Your princes plot conspiracies just as lions stalk their prey. They devour innocent people, seizing treasures and extorting wealth. They make many widows in the land.

superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288

dcclothesline.com/2016/07/06/hacked-messages-of-blacklivesmatter-leader-reveal-obama-admins-plan-for-summer-of-chaos-and-martial-law/

Add these to OP

Post some screenshots user

meme I... JUST

They must be his urban federal police or whatever shit he was talking about way back

As evil as I think he is, Obama isnt dumb. A small simmering race war is one thing. If he declares a nation wide martial law order it would go from simmering to outright civil war. There are tens of thousands of people who have been eating, sleeping, and breathing that very thing for decades. Martial law would be the spark needed to ignite it. It would be this century's Fort Sumter

Can't see it happening under Obama, he just looks so done with everything. Hillary though? 100% chance of it happening under her.

pic related is screenshot from video in the pastebin of military marching people around downtown Ft Lauderdale

This is pretty old shit though right? I thought this was from Jade Helm but I could be wrong.

I live in Fort Lauderdale

WHERE
H
E
R
E

this is an old pic user, I've seen it before on Jade Helm threads last year

Anyone ever read the Turner Diaries? This is how it started

It is. But it just shows you he's been planning for this shit for a while now.

You have to train for it before you can execute the plan.

So what are you Americans doing about this?

So this BLM/Cop feud is all a ruse?

Of course, but they'd likely have troops mobilize for more "training" right before going forward. I'd be much more concerned if there was recent evidence of them doing this but GLP went to hell years ago and no one on Sup Forums is ever down to talk martial law so I don't know what's been up

>Trump wins
>massive riots and civil unrest from minorities across the nation
>Trump forced to declare martial law
>true race war begins

genuine curiosity, why do you think he's evil?

Haven't the alphabet agencies been hoarding coffins and ammo for years? i remember hearing that shit back in 2012

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF I HAD A SON