When does this show get good...

When does this show get good? I'm four episodes into season one and it just seems like "killer-of-the-week" interspersed with flashy editing.

Very soon. It starts out that way and then almost immediately drops that pretense and just gets awesome.

Some of the "killer of the week" episodes are fine but for the most part season 1 doesn't get good until near the end. Season 2 is much better and has a better overall story. As does Season 3 where there are almost no killer of the week episodes.

My friend told me this was the best show she's ever seen and I usually trust her opinion but I just can't believe that this show is that good. Is it really all that?

I dropped it in the second episode when the whitebread newsreporter woman slept with a black guy for a "scoop" in the latest "story".

Dropped immediately.

When you look up Ellen Muth, Lara Jean Chorostecki, Caroline Dhavernas and Kacey Rohl's forearm hair pics, and start pulling your member to them.

It just gets worse. The only way you can like it is if you're a homolust-crazed fujoshit.

Season 2 is when the show really peaks and holy fuck was it a peak. Once the show goes to Italy in S3 you'll be wishing for killer of the week episodes again.

It's literally impossible to like this show unless you are a

>Woman

or

>Gay

Some of those early episodes are great, but the actual plot doesn't start rolling until towards the end of the first season.

I'm not gay or a woman though.

except the show is filled with beautiful women and some of us can react to a show in a way other than

'muhh dick'

are you a 'son of Africa' by perchance?

Season 3 was insanely terrible.
>Everybody but Abigail survives Mizumono and heals up like Wolverine
>Bedelia's only purpose is to be obsessed with Hannibal and act creepy and cryptic
>Chiyoh is a boring plot device with some of the most pretentious dialogue on the show
>Will still pines for Hannibal even after being carved up by him
>Alana becomes a dyke because why not
>Hannibal turns himself in and spends three years in captivity because "Gosh I just can't live without Will

>fucking gorgeous
>operatic story that remains strong throughout, despite the occasional falter
>consistently manages to credibly imperil its main characters in a way that builds satisfying tension
>it's. fucking. gorgeous.
>has a sense of humour
>has a satisfying conclusion.

you'd have to be crazy not to like it tee bee haytch

It's genuinely unique in TV, if her tastes align with its qualities (slow and methodical cinematography, very dense and dramatic writing, few characters) then yeah, I could see it being the best show she's seen. It's a great show regardless.

You have shit taste and half of that isn't true

It's literally impossible to have this opinion, unless you're:

>retarded
Or
>gay

What wasn't true, faggot?

I feel like there was a thread with this exact sentence and picture last week

the show is a lot better if you skip all the pretentious fag art dream sequence shit

It was awful around the beginning of S3 but it got better towards the end imo

season 2, no one could blade you for dropping it before then.