This could be the best country in the world, think about it

This could be the best country in the world, think about it.

>think about it.
we already did the last 3 times you posted it

I am Greek you subhuman

t. Swiss on a vacation who has a landlocked complex

and why do you exclude the eastern alps with vienna and bring Baden Württemberg in?
They have 0 alps

Vienna doesn't have any Alps either.
However i do agree with excluding Vienna

>implying South Germans, Austrians and German Swiss want to live with Italian and Occitan trash

It is near the alps and an important city.

I remeber you posted exactly that yesterday

The ultimate truth of biology doesn't ever go away my Kanake friend

>Kanake friend
actually I am Bavarian

Good for you. Make many kids, stock arms, create your own income source and avoid any association with racial and ethnic foreigners

heavy lies the crown

>including Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur

ES IST ZEIT FÜR ALPENREPUBLIK.

Seriously though, I think all the time that Germany, Austria and Switzerland should be merged into one nation. We are basically the same people.

But that won't happen because of the swiss wanting to keep their special snowflake status.

That won't happen because of Ticino and French cantons

we should totally form kalmar union again and invite roossiya in from st petersburg to murmansk

Ethnic Russians are the same all over (see all the blonde people in Siberia and Far East on pigmentation map), except Ukraine (turkic tribes assimilated or Romanian-Balkan mixes basically) and some areas of the south. What must happen is ethnic cleansing, not unnecessary balkanization.

>ethnic russians
truly a mythical being at this point
but im all in for some ethnic cleansing

Rhône-Alps here. Fuck off, macaroni. We only accept an annexation by Switzerland.

>truly a mythical being at this point
even with Putincuck 60-65% of population.ethnic Russian basically means only Baltoslavic, Finnic and Northern Germanic ancestry without other garbage in bloodlines

Is there any songs in the Arpetan language?

>South Germany
>Rhône
>Western Provence
>Alsace
>Burgundy
>Po Valley
Remove these filthy plain dwellers subhumans out of our glorious Alpine confederacy

well good luck to you i have a bad feeling the churkas are getting naughty again soon

If you control Moscow (nukes) - they are powerless. You can have 20% ethnic Russian population and still coup and make Russian Apartheid Again!

one day we will

neat picture. Finnics and Germanics are the only muhnorities Russian nationalists and regular Russians consider part of the land and future ethnic homeland

how do we get better relations between our peoples, in here for example in the army they tell us "the enemy always comes from the east" and the older people, well they hate you to the bone.
is there any hope of russkies liking us in the future?

But ethnic Russians and Russian nationalists like you. Does even general population see any trouble with those guys from Petersburg coming over for fishing and hiking? Many Finns weekly come to Pterbsurg to party and experience the best hospitality imaginable. Suomen Sisu or NMR chapters even have no beef with Russia; more so - sworn friends in the face of non-Northern hordes. What you have to understand is that the USSR killed and mauled ethnic Russians no less than Finns or Balts

Yes i know the ussr was aids upon the russian people.
it is good to know that russians have no bad feelings towards us.
the anti russian mentality is very deeply drilled into finns from a young age, especially in the older ones.

French canton here, we are the master race of switzerland. Most important part desu we got the chocolate, banks and time pieces. almost every significan swiss person is from the french part. ALSO REFORMATION

what

who the FUCK wants to be ruled by g*rmans i mean come on

It all boils down to several simple facts: Finns and ethnic Russians that interacted usually like each other; ethnic Russians have favourable views of Finns; Finnish and Russian nationalist organisations work together; both Finland and Russia are run by traitors who assist displacement and mongrelization of ethnic Russians and Finns. It won't be "muh Russian agression" idiot types doing the coup and starting the cleansing of Finland. And that's what matters the most in this hour

>italy

Finland

No, but this could

Litteraly among the poorest regions in each country.

I included part of Tuscany too

Whats that ? Pisa ?
You want a merchant republic ?

Polentoni subhuman

No, there's shitalian clay in it.

let's be honest. this is just greater Switzerland.