Now that his career is officially over

Now that his career is officially over.

How will he be remembered?

I say this as a Pats fan, but probably as a cheater.

As the GOAT of course.

the luckiest system qb who ever played.

cheater

After 28-3, the greatest of all time, nothing less

>GOAT
>Can't do shit with Gronk
kek

Montana was greater. Undefeated in Super bowls, never had a dud postseason. The greatest winner the sport has seen.

If we're going by Talent, then it's peyton or marino

At winning coin tosses*

Ftfy

Greatest story in football, 6th round last draft pick, showed you can dominate the league through sheer will.

Greatest to ever play the game, any position.

Can lose every game here on out for 5 years and still be the greatest of all time.

literally won the SB without gronk

Taking them to 7 is a much greater feat than 4.

Montana spent his last 10 years as a dud eventually getting traded to Kansas City.

Definitely not the greatest.

Taking them to 7 is a much greater feat than 4. Also Montana is a pre-salad cap era baby.

Montana spent his last 10 years as a dud eventually getting traded to Kansas City.

>never had a dud postseason

Not a Patsfag but you're retarded, he went one and done 3 straight years and got embarrassed by the Giants by like 40 points one year

Taking them to 7 is a much greater feat than 4. Also Montana is a pre-salary cap era baby.

Montana was never coached by anyone half as talented as Belichek. His run is immortalized while Brady's run is full of scandal, close calls, and ridiculous fortune. Plus his two losses to heavily underdog Giants teams are huge stain son his resume.

Montana is already forgotten bro

uh

mfw Brady is pitching a comeback as we speak

>ball thrown in the dirt
>wobbly duck thrown nearly out of bounds
>settling for a field goal while down 10 with a minute left

quite the comeback. game would be over already if not for the refs.

18-1

worse than Joe Montana of course.

>retards thought this hasbeen was better than Wentz
Wentz would bootyblast him with no acls

mfw this loss has zero impact on the playoffs

Five (5)

oh, hey tom. 233 yds, 1 TD/2 INTS, thats cute.

>losing hfa doesn't matter

>How will he be remembered?
Doughy. j/k
Honestly, I think he'll be remembered as Belichick's pawn - not in a negative way, just that he was one of Bellechick's chess pieces, to win games with.
Nothing wrong with that. I just think every time he's mentioned Belichick's name will be hanging in the air, mentioned or not. Not an asterisk exactly, but something like that.

poor man's peyton

what happend

an inferior and less handsome version of my starting QB, desu.

Going to 7, winning 5. You have no argument. The numbers beat you anyhow you slice it.

>system qb
Tom Brady IS the system.

>already forgetting AFCCG BTFO of the stoolers and 28-3 was without Gronk
Casuals and newfags need to leave

LOL

meme qb

But he is. Brady sucked tonight, and they lost.

If Brady was a system baby they would have won this game regardless of his performance, and they didn't.

That's not what the phrase means you daft bint.

A better version of Matt Cassel

>Montana was never coached by anyone half as talented as Belichek.
>downplaying Bill Walsh this much
fucking kill yourself

they had a literal who as backup when he was suspended and they were still winning. Captain Pass5YardsEveryPlay is a trash qb

As the last true "American Hero". Not many of these are made anymore.

And every time bellechick is thought of, the fact that he pushed the boundaries of the rules a whole bunch will be hovering.

Greatest career of all time, not even debatable.However ,Rodgers is the best pure passer the league has ever seen.

Brady's legacy in a nutshell.

>System babby
>Belichick baby
>Cheatriots

And what about his Owl Appearances?

>Vinatieri
>Vinatieri
>Vinatieri
>Eli's Bitch
>Eli's Bitch
>Malcolm Butler
>Falolcons

Some legacy.

i dont think i've ever been as butt blasted as you. Whole league agrees he's G. O. A. T. (Greatest Of All Time) you might not know the acronym since it's pretty obvious no one has said that about any player on any team you support.
>
blasted butts

Thing is, no one will ever give a fuck about your opinion or even know about it, while everyone person that matters heaps praise upon him. So you can sit in your swivel chair and sulk about your 'superior' intellect while he will get those honors and praise and there's nothing you can do about it.

How does that make you feel?

This, every season he won was meme, or cheating or lucky.

What is your next argument? "Oh, you are all jealous"?

My arguement? About what? I'm amazsed yo didn't say the coin won the game. Childish shit, so yeah, you are, its obvoius that everyone that posts nonsense like that (as opposed to legitimate analysis) isn't an actual fan of the game anyways. So you just hate them because your dad does, or some guy you like. Not because you actually know. You haven't said anything. So it's clear you just can't stand that you have this opinion that's been handed to you, it's not your own, and that you can't justify it, and that no matter what you do, you cannot go against the tide and win. You are literally arguing against something that has already happened. It's like a child thinking they aren't having a bath to night.

>system gets injured
>proceed to have ZERO 3rd down conversions
there's a reason he takes paycuts and refuses to play anywhere else, because he'd get exposed as a system babby

Being remembered as having ZERO sexual assault, harassment or misconduct allegations against him. Unlike a certain Tainton Manning and Rapistburger.

>losing
it wasn't theirs to lose

He’s no Michael Jordan desu senpai

He's the GOAT. And probably one of the greatest sports stories of all time.

samefag

>I say this as a Pats fan
Totally don't believe you. Nice try, dipshit.

He'll be remembered as a guy who got absolutely BTFO every time he set foot in Miami

>Captain Pass5YardsEveryPlay is a trash qb
You sound like a dumb faggot who never played football and weighs 130 lbs soaking wet.
>muh meme scrambles
>muh BOMBS
>muh SWAG
>muh STORYLINES
absolute faggotry. this generation of men is lost. need a huge war to thin the herd

As the guy that lost not once but twice to Eli Manning in the Super Bowl

Context fades into the fog. Most people will forget everything except that he won 5, went to 7, lost twice in close games to the same team, 18-1, and seemed invincible at times.

>The numbers beat you anyhow you slice it
Tom Brady SB winning percentage: 71%
Joe Montana SB winning percentage: 100%

Tom Brady losses to Eli Manning in the superbowl: 2
Joe Montana losses to Eli Manning in the superbowl: 0

Joe Montana got blown the fuck out by Phil Simms twice.