And the award for the 2018 Oscar movie of the year goes to

And the award for the 2018 Oscar movie of the year goes to.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qt1ldI2NhaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt already perfected homolust in 1994's Interview with the Vampire

Get fucked SJW cuntspawn

La La Land 2!

oh wait, no it's Moonlight 2

I'm going to guess that candlestick guy gets transformed back into human and he locks eyes with tubby Gaston underling guy and they have a moment

What exactly is the “gay moment” in Beauty and the Beast?

There are three parts to it. First, there are hints throughout the film that LeFou has a crush on Gaston, though no one ever says this outright. Second, there’s a moment that takes place in the castle toward the end of the film, when Gaston leads a mob of villagers to kill the Beast and the household objects fight back. Madame de Garderobe, the living wardrobe voiced by Audra McDonald, “defeats” a trio of villagers by giving them lightning-quick makeovers; suddenly clad in wigs and dresses, two of the men flee in embarrassment, while the third beams at Madame de Garderobe and sashays away. Finally, there’s the payoff moment: During a last celebratory dance at the castle, LeFou (now reformed) finds himself in the arms of the made-over villager (whose character name, according to IMDb, is Stanley). They dance. And that’s it.

>that Gaston voice
It's like they completely forgot the point of his character

Gay people need to be exterminated along with the jews

I puked alittle

youtube.com/watch?v=qt1ldI2NhaY

Ewww

>During a last celebratory dance at the castle, LeFou (now reformed) finds himself in the arms of the made-over villager (whose character name, according to IMDb, is Stanley). They dance. And that’s it.

Aut-whitists have been shitting themselves in a blind fury for weeks over this, and that's all there is?

Holy shit, it really is propaganda

Fuck Drumph and fuck white people

Saw a screening, unironically kino and better than all last years nominated films.

>Gay people existing is propaganda

Any form of homosexuality is bad and should be arrested and thrown into rehab

>Madame de Garderobe, the living wardrobe voiced by Audra McDonald, “defeats” a trio of villagers by giving them lightning-quick makeovers; suddenly clad in wigs and dresses, two of the men flee in embarrassment, while the third beams at Madame de Garderobe and sashays away.

That's hilarious.

>Original movie had no gay moment
>There's no need for a gay moment
>It's a childrens movie that has some sort of sexuality in it
Why? It will drive away the religious and anti-gay audience and will leave the normal parents hanging because now they need to explain to their child this shit
Not to mention that pro gay probably already did talk to their child about this
So besides virtue signaling, why do it?

That isn't a gay moment, that's a transgender moment.
>stupid shills never get anything right

Nah

Isn't it great how these dumbfucks keep getting triggered over literally nothing and give Disney a heaping of free publicity, just as planned.

All this shit over fucking LeFou and a transvestite gag.
Wow, I've seen more daring shit in old Warner Bros. cartoons.

>says the faggot who fucks men

So I guess you need to be exterminated as well.

U upset

>he doesn't fuck men

You some kind of queer?

>Gay people are a large enough demongraphic that need to be in childrens movies
>Gay people aren't just tool for left media to spread their shit

Trannies need to be exterminated

Im a straight white male who is a hardcore christian who has gought for your country. Dont be disrespectful if you dont want a fist up your ass

Didn't the candlestick wanna screw a feather duster in the original movie? They better not change that.

Ohh honey, don't tease me like that

>hardcore christian
>doesn't watch Tyler Perry movies
Hah. What a joke. You're basically an atheist. Fuck off.

>>Trannies need to be exterminated
>Being this gay

>Original movie had no gay moment
It's not the original
>There's no need for a gay moment
They felt like including one
>It's a childrens movie that has some sort of sexuality in it
Well I never. Next they'll be showing people kissing in these movies and shit the slippery slope is real
>Why? It will drive away the religious and anti-gay audience
Good desu
>and will leave the normal parents hanging because now they need to explain to their child this shit
I guess they have no problem explaining bestiality and stockholm syndrome though
>Not to mention that pro gay probably already did talk to their child about this
So besides virtue signaling, why do it?
Periodical reminder that accusing people of virtue signaling is itself virtue signaling to your fellow basement nazis

I fought for your country too, fagatron. Now shut the fuck up and suck

Get a load of this faggot.

NO. ONE'S... QUEER AS GASTON

ALT RIGHTISTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Gay people are a large enough demongraphic that need to be in childrens movies
Why not, odds are more than a few of the kids in the audience are gay
>Gay people aren't just tool for left media to spread their shit
DAE gay people are Le conspiracy

That's not even on the level of Bugs Bunny crossdressing.

>Dont be disrespectful if you dont want a fist up your ass

Is this a threat or a promise?

That's funny, because you're the one using reddit pictures

How does Josh Gad keep getting work?

I've seen Book of Mormon 3 times and he was easily the worst of the 3 separate performers I saw

I guess I can understand it for Frozen since Robert Lopez was involved in both BOM and Frozen but still.

>We have to put gay people in children movies.

A lot of childrens movies have sexualised moments, but you get your knickers in a twist now because it involves teh gays?

spoken like a real redditer XD

Yes, because gays are abnormal and there's literally no reason to shoehorn them in children's fairytale movies for any reason other than homosexual propaganda.

Yeah, fuck gender norms. Let's confuse a bunch of prepubescent children and teach them it's just as correct to like other boys as it is to like girls. Great idea.

muy bueno.

The 1950's called. You're need at the gay conversion center.

You're really quite upset that literally has no affect on you whatsoever

You could almost say that you're a warrior looking to maintain the stays quo. A SQW if you will. Being upset over nothing.

>le reddit meme

>
>seeing gay people makes people gay

congrats on your retardation user.

BURN THEM

>Let's confuse a bunch of prepubescent children and teach them it's just as correct to like other boys as it is to like girls.

You know, it's just as simple as not going to see the movie if you don't feel like your children should be exposed to seeing homosexual relationships. Not that there's going to be any in this movie or that you have any children to speak of.

>Why not, odds are more than a few of the kids in the audience are gay

A woman falling in love with an emotionally abusive water buffalo is abnormal but fuck if I see anyone getting mad about that

>Yeah, fuck gender norms.

Yes exactly

>Let's confuse a bunch of prepubescent children and teach them it's just as correct to like other boys as it is to like girls. Great idea.

Yes great idea, much better than turning them into unstable self-hating closet cases

>using 'le' unironically

Really though. You're only making yourself look even more like le epin smug reddit social justice HERO XDD

Fuck off sodomite lol

What a cute little white boy. Makes me rock hard knowing he's getting his sweet little butthole torn up.

he just mad because he craves the man-tit

>gay kids don't exist

Dumb

You have no argument other than calling someone a social justice warrior redditor.

How old are you? Seriously.

That's not bad. Sounds like something out of a Mel Brooks or Leslie Nielsen movie.

what do you think that genius rachel(that's real retarded sir) or whatever it up to these days? I mean it's been like 5 years. she's probably just recently graduated from her university. MSNBC analyst when?

Sorry I don't have time to read your post, reddit, but I have to leave the thread now, so make your last ebin liberal quip count.

I like how out of touch you are that you think a movie with one gay scene in it is a lock for Best Picture

do you ever visit any site other than this one?

@80283299

I was gonna give you a (You) but nah, you don't get one.

That Gaston really sinks and disappears into the picture. No presence or bod at all. Disney needs to fire whoever is doing casting for their live action remakes.

Will the pendulum swing back now that all of you are homophobic, fun hating, women hating assholes?

It is funny how right wingers have no problem seeing homosexuality in movies when it's being used as the butt of a joke, but as soon as it's not played for laughs it's an outrage and "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO MUH KID?!"

Really makes you think

star wars force awakens had a gay scene

i agree, he should have been naked

now i cant get that fucked up aphex twin track outta my head

Can any of you FUCKS describe the alleged "muh gay" moment desu? Not all of us feel like crawling through those shitty news sites

I unironically think she's hot

me 2

It's fucking nothing

she's confident about her body and that's hot. But her stand up makes my wee flaccid