Western countries make fun of Muslims for Aisha marriage which happened almost 1500 years ago

>Western countries make fun of Muslims for Aisha marriage which happened almost 1500 years ago
>2017, France considers having sex with an 11 years old is not a crime

>nytimes.com/2017/10/05/opinion/sex-consent-france.html

Hypocrite much?

Other urls found in this thread:

human-stupidity.com/stupid-dogma/teenage-sexuality/jayhammers-blogspot-com-age-of-consent-is-misandry
quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-8/Book-73/Hadith-151/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

France is a Muslim country though

what I wanna know is why do you not have an israeli flag

palestine is not a real country

What the fuck is wrong with you you filthy subhuman ?
I'm gonna kill you, you dumb pedophile how dare you represent us with a wh*Te subhuman???
Remove that pic now

Good point

You can google why, you ignorant burger.

>bu-but france

lmao whatever

>damage control

aisha was 8 tho

Ethiopia I thought we are on the same team against wh*te piggus

this so much
Mashallah

did i say eight? i meant to say eighteen. disregard my previous comment yo. fuck frogs!

She wasn't even 9 according to her sister's age though, she was older

>French flag being a muslim apologist

Not surprised tbqh

Not him and not a muslim but that's probably true. Muslims are defending their prophet for being a pedo even though he probably wasn't lmao

He was tho. That argument about her age being older uses an unconfirmed source full of previous errors, and the general clerical consciousness dismissed it as heresy and false. Mohammad was known for being a sexual deviant according to several hadiths and quran itself, but the point being is that was 1500 years ago, not now with the west acting all enlightened about human rights.

Lmao it's not "unconfirmed sources" it's literally just other hadiths concerning her sister's age (she was 11 at Aisha's birth) and islamic dates. She was around 12 or 14 at the time of marriage, it's still very young I'm not trying to be an apologist I really don't care child brides were common at the time and seen as agreements between families it was 14 centuries ago and honestly Islam isn't about that.

why don't you join the /mena/ threads palestinebro?

>Western countries make fun of Muslims for Aisha marriage which happened almost 1500 years ago
I sure as shit don't. Probably the only decent thing Muhammad did.

>2017, France considers having sex with an 11 years old is not a crime
Good. Young pussy is prime pussy. People should be able to enjoy it.

>Aisha
She was 12 and hit puberty in modern year calculation when her father asked mohammed to marry her.
And it was ok for people to think young teens are cute and marry them before your jewish media recently sheepled you into hating on pedophila
Originally, the age of consent in England was set at 12. However, in 1875 the Offense Against the Persons Act raised it to 13 in Great Britain and Ireland. The Criminal Law Amendment Act of 1885 raised it to 16.[10][11] In 1917 a bill raising the age of consent in Great Britain and Ireland from 16 to 17 was defeated by only one vote.
human-stupidity.com/stupid-dogma/teenage-sexuality/jayhammers-blogspot-com-age-of-consent-is-misandry

>but the point being is that was 1500 years ago

I hope you realize that by treating holy scripture like a document with historical context you already adopted a Western mindset.

i get that this is Sup Forums and all but you need to sort yourself out kangaroo.

Your HIV-ridden "country" is 25% Muslim Achmed

he's a Leb.

>human-stupidity

This was done as a reaction to widespread child prostitution in old London.

B A S E D

Russia has more muslims than France

Fuck off and die, normalscum. Sup Forums is for lolicons.

No I'm not.

fpbp

No that's not what happened, a guy had sex with a 11yo and when the parents heard about it they decided to sue him but the police didn't take in account the rape charges conssidering he didn't force her, and yeah he didn't force her. But now ppl say wtf a 11yo can't give her consent, and french law says that technically there is no age of consent, the judges have to decide case by case. So that's what they will do but nothing is decided yet.

I know, I read the article. I was just baiting.

Let's put on our thinking caps!
>Sexual maturity in women is dictated in women through menstruation
>Ergo a woman who has menstruated is sexually mature
>The average girl is 10 years old upon having her first menstruation
>The girl in the French case was 11 years old
>Aisha was 9 years old

Let's give our Muslim friends the benefit of the doubt: the term "average" leaves room for deviation to either side. There have been girls as young as 8 during their fist menstruation. Does this excuse Muhammad? Sadly it does not. trusted sources.
quranx.com/Hadith/Bukhari/USC-MSA/Volume-8/Book-73/Hadith-151/
>I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
Even in Muhammad's own time, with its looser social standards for sexual maturity, Muhammad was considered a pedophile.

>B-But most countries in the West have higher ages of consent than 11 years old
The defining factor for this is not biological sexual maturity, on which there is scientific consensus, but psychological maturity. This is also why the question the judge was asked to answer in this case was if an 11 year old can consent, not if she can ovulate. Consent didn't even play a role in the Muhammad case:the marriage was arranged.

And finally, let's give our Muslim friends an even greater advantage and assume, for the sake of argument, that this judgement is entirely morally depraved. It is an individual judgement by an individual judge that can be overturned by the legislative assembly. This judge is not, unlike Muhammad, considered the sacred code of conduct for billions of people.