What are some flicks where a clear underdog overcomes a powerful and seemingly unstoppable evil?

What are some flicks where a clear underdog overcomes a powerful and seemingly unstoppable evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7yJTv_ocpxo
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-putin-relationship_us_58b7db66e4b01fc1bde5e5b0?
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qft97GKiF4
money.cnn.com/2017/03/06/media/mark-levin-joel-pollak-breitbart-trump-obama/
youtube.com/watch?v=74wMmVfxiKo
dailykos.com/story/2017/2/15/1634026/-Meet-the-23-Republicans-blocking-Congress-from-seeing-Trump-s-tax-returns-Is-your-rep-on-the-list
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fast and furious tokyo drift

Miracle on Ice

Kino about sore winners, anyone?

cute pepes everyone

Which one shows the villain Triumph midway and proceeds to show the rest of the movie in his POV?

It's crazy how he seemed to win out of nowhere.
Wish I kept close look on the election now desu.
>tfw don't care much about politics because both sides are trash, but it bothers me a little that my bf is a trump supporter
>he's even a big fan of the confederate flag
Neither of us are even white

Trump’s Amazing Speech Sure Didn’t Age Well | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7yJTv_ocpxo

Watch As Donald Trump Repeatedly Admits — And Denies — A Relationship With Putin
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-putin-relationship_us_58b7db66e4b01fc1bde5e5b0?

>he's even a big fan of the confederate flag

get a new bf. Clearly he's going for shitty memes if he's loving the Confederate flag despite his race. We can't have you going for subpar memes

Trump Administration's Litany Of Mistakes Indicates Malice Or Incompetence | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qft97GKiF4

>A perpetual bullshitter is telling the truth when it suits my argument

>Sup Forums still thinks there's an election on

and you wonder why everyone thinks you're cancer.

>GQ
>HuffPo
>Rachel Maddow
lmao

post pics of your pusy pls!

If you're black that's weird but otherwise who cares. The south has a rich culture, probably the only distinguishable culture in America. Your bf seems like a bro

Birth of a conspiracy theory: How Trump's wiretap claim got started
money.cnn.com/2017/03/06/media/mark-levin-joel-pollak-breitbart-trump-obama/

>Fake controversy over the Russian ambassador was spontaneous I'm sure of it!

>CNN

The Russian Developments That Matter Most | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=74wMmVfxiKo

Meet the 23 Republicans blocking Congress from seeing Trump's tax returns. Is your rep on the list?
dailykos.com/story/2017/2/15/1634026/-Meet-the-23-Republicans-blocking-Congress-from-seeing-Trump-s-tax-returns-Is-your-rep-on-the-list