S O O N

this will happen...

Other urls found in this thread:

basketball-reference.com/players/a/antetgi01.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying Harden will let lebron take his team from him

Not that scary. The freak is coming for the league. By the end of this season he will have his jumper down and everyone will cower from him. His next 5 to 8 years will be the most dominant we have ever seen out of a single player.

It took LeBron like a decade to have an elite jump shot and he started a lot further along at a younger age than Giannis

That why he will never be considered better than Jordan but Giannis will.

Because he has an elite jumper and Giannis doesn't?

No because Giannis is going to figure it out at 23 and run through James to beat the Warriors in 7. Then KD will jump ship to play 2nd fiddle to Giannis.

YEAH but Giannis will have to develop that, so more 2 or 3 before he dominates, right now LeBron James going to Rockets is a unique monster, probably even more scary than GSW with Durant...

basketball-reference.com/players/a/antetgi01.html
You can see his shooting stats by distance here, he's either the same or actually gotten worse with his jumper

If they win 2 games in the Western Confrence finals then there's a real chance. There's also a real chance Harden is a gigantic faggot and won't take a pay cut the get Lebron on the team

>Chris Paul will demand max money
>so will LeBron
>no cap space for a bench

What are they gonna do play 3v5? This is fucking unrealistic

Lebron is going to stay in Cleveland. He learned his lesson the 1st time.

only a matter of time

>clutch city
>adding another choker
kek

Is Giannis the biggest meme of all time? He'll be a top 60-100 player once he retires

LeBron is going to the Sixers.

Harden signed an extension, he's locked in
LeBron the lesson the first time he left Cleveland or the time he left Miami?

Let lebitch go to Houston. It won't matter, Lakers are going to dominate next year once lonzo works on his shot and gets his confidence back

nah... the warriors will simply add howard or boogie, and the rockets are fucked. the rockets are still a round 2 exit, they have a great team but d'antoni is a liability.

they will be over 1 billion in lux tax next season, or so espn reported. there best bet is hoping bell develops to spec as a small ball center in their death lineup. the best upgrade they can do for pachulia while still keeping thompson would be someone like nerlens noel. iguodala has shown decline, they will need an upgrade there too should lebron (very likely) take the stretch power forward spot in houston's own small ball death lineup.

Paul ??? Curry
Haren ?? Thompson
Gordon ? Durbeta
James ?? Iguodala/Bell
Capela ?? Green

they will get rid of green or klay, also keep in mind durant is an emotional lesbian time-ticking bomb and shit could fall apart at any time. one of them is gone, they're an attractive destination and people will come over. also they're willing to take paycuts in order to win rings.

losing both Thompson and lmao Durant, who has a prohibitive value over replacement player rating, would hurt them bad and will definitely put James + Rockets over the top as the new favorites. bearing in mind Bob Myers won EoY by denying OKC a weapon in Durant, i think the worst he would actually allow to happen would be losing Thompson to an eastern team. no way he is letting a Curry-Durant core break up and still value his job.

or Lacob and his chink partners could say fuck it, pony up the 1 billion to keep their current death lineup intact and buy their way to a threepeat

Paul and Lebron are good friends, not out of the question that Paul will take less in order to get Lebron, just like D-Wade did this year when he bought out his contract to come to the cavs

they will never lose both, but one of the durant/klay/green trio will have to leave, but they'll just sign another good player for a relatively small money and thing of value will be lost

If they had any brains they'd trade curry

>learned his lesson
He won two rings with the Heat, my man. If he learned his lesson he will leave again.

PS. Lebron is going to the sixers to mentor Ben Simmons and win 3 more rings. First as a number 1 option and then as a backup option to Simmons.

trade curry for kemba and 2 draft picks, sign boogie and they're still a 60 win team.

you literally just said that word for word from skip gayless

Fuck boogie, he is a black hole and would slow them down. They don't need a dominant center, just a guy to set blocks and work hard on D. Someone like plumlee or dedmon would work perfectly for them.

>they're still a 60 win team
If they traded kemba for curry they'd be a 70 win team all day.

my bad, im beat and misread losing one of thompson/green as thompson/durant. i agree. i think they brought in nick young as a safety net for a cut thompson situation. green's job as the undisputed locker room captain seems safe. they will still bleed lux tax but replace thompson with a roughly approximate 3&D gunner. avery bradley's track record against them seems to be a strong audition for the spot.

In his seven year finals appearance reign over the east, James has succesfully shrugged off Pierce, Garnett & Allen, prime DRose & Noah, PG & co., Millsap, Horford & co., and finally Derozan & Lowry. He is too image-conscious to wait for high-ceiling up-and-comers with insane genetics Antentokounpo and Simmons, and their respective clubs, to mature and eat a possible second-round exit on his LeGacy. Already there have been whispers last season that his 32yo body gamed his team's seeding to dodge an incredible hihg-speed Wall. Against a maturing Antetokounpo and Simmons in the near future, he can only hope those teams would draw each other so his own team only has to face one of them, an untenable scenario which no player has total control.

His LeGacy can bear losing to a superior western team. Mavs, Spurs and GS all have eliminated him during the reign but his status as the best individual player is still undiminished. Nothing new there. It is no coincidence that James' recent emphasis on high post facilitating to conserve energy synergizes so well with a well-spaced offense. A James to Rockets move where he is the second offensive option turns Haren into a lightning rod for public criticism in any immediate wcf loss, while retaining James as the real locker room co-captain along with Paul.

In a western migration, risk of tarnishing the LeGacy is minimal, he leaves the uncertain field of Kyrie, Brown & co., Wall & co., Antetokounpo and Simmons to eliminate all but one of each other, while a James-captained Rockets only has to worry about GS and maybe the Spurs. Nothing le kang hasn't experienced before. If he can ring again within two-three years of the move and thwart GS from threepeating, le decision 3.0 would be dubbed by the media and public a success.

Lebrons going to go to the lakers, because Lonzos going to break the nba with his game winning assists

And he gets to shrug off the "never played in the West" criticism off his back

Yep. He keeps losing to the best of the West anyway, this way he gets it over with by migrating to a prebuilt frontrunner still lacking that one player for that x-factor against GS. Not a bad pros/cons deal.

He really needs to put the screws to Giannis if he wants to keep his legacy intact. Giannis is the only guy out their with a legitimate shot to be considered better than Lebron at the end of his career.

So let Giannis prove it by making it out of the east in June 2019 when Houston Lebron will be waiting

I think Giannis gets him this year. He has a better supporting cast than Lebron and they are pretty equal players themselves.

It's going to be my raptors actually.

To do that, Dearbros need to take 3seed from Raps or fall to 7seed. Is Giannis that good this soon? East from 4 to 10 a third into the season is separated by a mere 2.5 games.

Yeah Giannis is really fucking good. The Bucks have horrible spacing issues so he usually faces like 3 or 4 defenders when he get into the paint and he just destroys him. In their last game vs the Celtics Banes and Horford would always double up on him and they just looked silly.

The big problem for the bucks is Kidds inexperience as a coach and Thons inconsistent play.

They should probably move Jabari and bring in another big. Him and Delly packaged could probably get a decent big man.

They way I see it is Lebron sits in a tier all by himself. Then Giannis has a tier all to himself. Then you hit the next tier of guys like Durant, Harden and Curry who are good but they aren't comically better than everybody on the floor.

HOUSTON does NOT want faggot ass ugly LEBUM playing for the rockets.

HARDEN is our guy. I repeat, WE DO NOT WANT LEBUM (3-5 in finals) IN TEXAS

Kawhi's gonna have to annually carve out his own tier, huh? Fine by me.

I keep a complex points system for each player for vegas sports books, mostly MVP betting.

Currently the trends are.
Lebron 95,940
Giannis 95,909
Harden 93,111

Next closest AD 80,991.

Long story short yes Giannis is really good

K. I'm not going into that player title is/is not correlated to postseason performance line of argument. I'm more interested in whether Giannis is good enough to put himself and his team in a position to corner the Cleveland Cavs and bump them off, or can Giannis make it out of a Lebronless east? If he succeeds in either scenario then to me he's proven he really is really good.

Yeah neither of those sound too unlikely. Giannis is good enough that he is going to win some titles. He is scoring 30 a night while still just shooting 27% from 3. Even without a jumper he is much better than guys like Durant or Kawhi. If he ever does develop a shot I think he will be the new GOAT but for some reason I don't think he will ever really develope one. It's his only flaw now but it isn't really showing much headway.

Giannis is the only player besides Lebron that people are downright afraid of right now. The opposition usually tiptoe around Giannis not to set him off. A lot of times it's just give him his dunk and keep playing. Most fouls end up in 3 point plays.

Giannis doesn't need a meme jumpshot. It will never be better than his post moves.

Fun fact Giannis has the most 3 point plays this year.

Have you ever had suspicions that GMs of contenders, and the gms of lower seeded teams who owe favors to those gms are freezing out the Bucks GM from acquiring pieces, including coaching staff, that would form an elite supporting cast and organization around Giannis because of how much of a headache he will be to their respective title chances should that ever happen?

Yes. It is a pain in the ass. Teams in the east don't even approach us for anything. That's why we had to go to the Suns and now the clippers. The asking price from the clippers is a joke though.

I'm certain we didn't get okafor because the clippers know how much it would have helped us. The big thing is though, Giannis is signed for a long time and very happy in Milwaukee. One quazi-problem is that he really likes Kidd, so we are stuck with him as a coach. Kidd is great at player development but awful at coaching during the games.

Yes we do retard

Unironically this

He has to join a team full of young talent, not some other superstas. Sixers, Wolves or Lakers would be good moves

Don't be stupid. They're in MKE, they haven't been relevant in almost two decades and they have one good player and are stuck in the treadmill of mediocrity.

It's not a conspiracy. T'Wolves and NOLA have similar problems.

Sixers are a meme. LA or Houston. MN is capped hard with contracts.

He over stated it a little but I do think the Okafor and Rozier trades fell apart due to competitive interests.

Maybe new ownership to shake things up in that corner of the east? Like Lacob did to MJackson, and then giving Kerr and Gentry a one year ultimatum to escape the purgatory of first round exits, who then vastly overperformed? Crazier shit could happen.

Nola will probably moved to Seattle anyway, and OKC will be reorganized into the SW division to balance it out. KAT looks like a bust compared to Giannis' ceiling.

Yeah I remember 2 years ago thinking that KAT would be better than Giannis.
Giannis is so far passed him and AD now it's unreal.

I think there's a decent chance LeBron joins the Rockets.

He wants to play with CP3. He'll be great playing off-ball around Harden/CP3 and they can limit his minutes as he ages.

They have PG/SG/Center positions dealt with elite players. He would fit in perfectly.

LeBron can go "I am going west". Cavs have no specific beef with the Rockets. The PR angle looks good. Perhaps if somehow the Rockets gets to the finals or the Cavs win a chip this year.

The trade is feasible too. LeBron has $35.6m in contract next year. Rockets need to trade $28.5m in salary (125% rule). Ryan Anderson ($20.4m) + $8m in contracts + two 1st rd picks. They can do that.

Rockets can then massively blow over the cap in re-signing Capela and probably Ariza using their Bird rights.

It's likely to be the highest luxury tax ever paid. IMO, the Rockets have a 2 year window after the CP3 trade and they know it.

Scratch that, a 3 year window - so 2 years remaining after this year.

Harden is 28, CP3 is 32, LeBron is 32.

And LeBron could return to the Cavs in 2021 once they've reloaded. Cavs get a high pick with the Nets pick, 3 near future low picks (Cavs 2018 and Rockets), and 2019/2020 Cavs tank picks.

Cavs should be in a nice position when he returns.

no millwaukee is just a shit market that is unattractive for the personal brands of superstars

why are you all saying lebron wants to leave? the cavs look good, once IT is fit they'll be even better and 100% title contenders

That has nothing to do with trades. Milwaukee is the place to be now that Giannis set up camp there. The only problem now is that they have some bad contracts left on the books because what you said used to be true.

Having the best player in the league on your team changes a lot.

100% chance of losing to GS

This 'sport' requires you to be in the top 99.9% of height to play in all but one position, has three of the top five players in the world on one team, and games are either complete blowouts, or the final quarter turns into a foul fest free throw contest taking about three hours. Can someone, anyone, tell me why people watch this league.

>elite jump shot
>lebrick
he's never developed one. his set shot from 3 is decent though

>Lebum joining up another superteam

>42% from 3
>Just decent

He won MVP with 33% so it isn't like Giannis has much work to do.

>And LeBron could return to the Cavs in 2021
>Cavs get a
Is this true? Is it possible?

amerineets are asleep. let's talk basketball

are you high right now? percentages don't lie, LeJumpshot is elite.

gonna have dinner first tho francaisbro