R.I.P, proud Hero of the white race

how are we going to honor the memory of R2DINDU, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/dallas-police-ambush/dallas-police-used-robot-bomb-kill-ambush-suspect-mayor-n605896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>R2DINDU

>R2DINDU

RIP

kek

Just finished playing some bomberman on the snes

>R2DINDU

How does it feel Tunisa that America pretends to like you?

>Using his police college photo and not the photo of him going into the fight.

Please use the correct photo to honour him, senpai.

>R2DINDU

it feels nice that we haven't been nuked or conquered yet, makes us feel relevant to the world

Battlebots viewership goes up 3000%

>R2DINDU

underrated

ben garrison was at the controls

>r2dindu

i still don't get how they managed to snackbar the nigger with one of these.
they're not really quick moving, are they?

Johnny 5-0 is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

f

quicker than the niggers brain I guess

Rip in piece Johnny 5

Thank you based robot

Would you a robot Sup Forums?

can anyone provide a link to a video of this in action? I missed it last night.

Me too please

I believe the guy wanted a cell phone and they packed it with explosives before giving it to him

hi there, Labdi

The Original R2-Dindu

Ghoubantini

What the flying fuck has happened?
Are Americans getting shot by robots or something now?

F

KEK SAVE THE MACHINE SPIRIT OF THIS NOBLE ROBOT!

F

KEK HAS ANSWERED! TOP KEK

no, but niggers are being blown to pieces by them
the cops sent a bomb disposal robot in to the garage where the dallas sniper was, with a fucking claymore strapped to it, blew the cunt to pieces.

Nah man. We're being protected from feral niggers by suicide bomb bots.

What a time to be alive.

Police used a robot to explode a criminal.

Somehow, americans don't find this disturbing AT ALL and are actually celebrating this barbaric act.

rust in peace

t. country that beheads more people than Saudi Arabia

>R2 fucking DINDU

Dont you have a beheading to go to?

yeah it's the new fashion
getting shot by cops is passe
all the cool kids get their heads assploded by robots

maybe they blew him through a wall?

>nigger
>getting killed
>bad

The nigs are not smart mane

We had robots like that when I was in the Royal Engineers. We used them to disarm bombs. But they had remote controlled shotguns on them. It's easier to get a contolled blast with a shotgun. It usually just pierces the detonator and fucks the device. It doesn't make much noise.

Holy crap that is amazing

What a future we live in

>R2DINDU

beautiful.

Berber master race is here

>Libyan
How tf did ya get net senpai?

Robocop is best cop

> I'm okay with a zionist regime as long as it opresses niggers
just emigrate to Israel and be done with it

>yfw robots fight the race war for you so you can spend your time shitposting on Cambodian Racquetball Forums

Has an EOD bot ever been used to kill someone outside of Battlefield games?

he's stealing it from Algeria

It's honestly so surreal I find it hard to be disturbed by it, it seems like something from Clickhole

what the fuck
did some cargo-boat full of Internets capsize in the Southern Mediterranean?

Oil Money can do wonders. also i could ask the same about you.

PS: do you guys still have cheap weed, i might go there soon

>implying this isn't fuel for the fire than ends it

>R2DINDU was a pioneer in the automated nog removal that saved civilization

t. facts from the future

>R2DINDU

>R2DINDU

OP best P

> implying you know what the fuck you're on about

"Fuck my robot pussy daddy I'm such a naughty robot."

Yeah but it's normally CIA tier stuff. You gotta figure in the Middle East it's a lot more low key and cheaper to use a car bomb instead of drone strike.

Nigga that's Morocco, not us

F

nbcnews.com/storyline/dallas-police-ambush/dallas-police-used-robot-bomb-kill-ambush-suspect-mayor-n605896
so we just had a robot suicide bomb a dindu? What a time to be alive.

They've used robots before, Sup Forums is just full of edgy teens right now who are too young to remember.

You did well Robocop.

RIP.

And to all the nigger lurkers, your time is coming ya subhuman bastards.

>R2DINDU
Thank you user for giving this terrible tragedy a silver-lining.

Aw shit thats cool as shit any video of it?

Is this the first time a robot has killed someone? We are entering a new age, gentlemen.

It snuck up on him and fraged him with a claymore

nerf

It concerns me. I don't think it's barbaric but the implications are scary. What if some turrists get the same idea. Hey let's buy that robot pepper from japan strap a bomb to it and walk it into a crowded place

no it's not
just the first time police used a robot to kill someone

>R2DINDU

The news of departure of our trusted friend robot have come so sudden.
He was taken from us too early.
He leaves many friends behind. He will me missed.
RIP dear robot

inb4 ai and suicide bomber robots

You can't really kill a robot. You can only break him. R2DINDU will return better, faster, and stronger than ever!

Inb4 his old parts get sold on ebay to help the fallen officers families...

because they're slow as shit, and everyone would flee from it. far more effective to stick to their existing cowardly tactic of convincing an idiot human to strap explosives to themselves

It's a new age of warfare, user.

Um, besides the drones that are wiping out ISIS and related baddies in the middle east... it's not a full "autonomous" bot because it still had a human "in the loop" controlling it.

I found it ironic that I had to select "I'm not a robot" before posting this.

I'm not a whole country you simpleton fuckhead.

I'm a human that has feelings. And I feel this is bullshit, a cop shouldn't Kill anyone like that.

#RobotLivesMatter

How we going to stop the murder of innocent robots at the hands of police, Sup Forums?

Damn, I really need to learn how to build a robot

But what about computers and toasters? #AllElectronicLivesMatter

Memes will be made!

Bomb Patrol Afghanistan
If you watched this show you'd see how they use them. Many of them get destroyed when tampering with bomb wires. It's a great show.
The reaction of robot controller dude when he loses a robot is very close to ours.

Terminator Bomb Bot is coming for your narco uncle. You mad?

youre disturbed by the fact that police used a creative way to kill a murder of 5 cops? I'm gonna take the high road and just call you a moron and not even relate that to you being mexican.

Christchan is the most cringeworthy thing on this board. The G-d of Abraham is the same god of the kikes and slimes.

Nah, that's the C3NeGro

I love this site.

creative and more importantly, safe. no more lives were put in danger. they tried talking to him, but negotiations failed, he was going to shoot and kill anyone who approached.
and it's not like they unleashed a murderous AI on the city. if they'd just put a grenade on an RC car, nobody'd complain, but use the word robot, and all the liberals are "concerned". fuck them. they can volunteer to walk in to the next murderous nigger and try to hug him out of his frenzy.

>they can volunteer to walk in to the next murderous nigger and try to hug him out of his frenzy
Fucking this. You do NOT see liberals going down there to talk him down.

Well, I know that death penalty is Okay in your country, but I think it's more painful to have someone jailed the rest of his life rather than killing him with a explosion that is so quick you don't notice.

And also it makes police seem terrorists, killing someone before trying to send him to a court. Don't you think?

Gotta admit, it was a clever move