If world governments did in fact have contact with alien civilizations. why would they hide it?

if world governments did in fact have contact with alien civilizations. why would they hide it?

Too manipulate the slave classes that much more, duh?

how does one join the elite and get to hang out with aliens.

One of the key goals of the elite is to keep the lower classes divided against themselves.

This is why Soros funds migrants flooding into Europe, why he funds the BLM riots in Ferguson, Femen, etc.

Harmony among the people's is antithetical to their goals.

The existence of aliens with the ability to travel to Earth would cause a fairly instant shift in public perception. Suddenly it's much easier to identify with another human, regardless of his race, when he is contrasted with something from another planet.

It would cause an instant unification that religions and ideologies have only dreamed of.

You pretty much have to be born into it.

They are demons. The powers that be don't want anything to tip you off about the reality of this world and CERTAINLY don't want you following Christ, who is LORD.

I've noticed way more UFO alien posting this past month. I was told I had a normal physiological reaction to just being more aware but I'm starting to call bullshit shit on it.

Fuck off gos damn you crazy retards need to go to fucking /x/

> (OP)

If true, why? Why would the powers that be give a damn if you follow the lord?

how do we get the word out

oh my god there are no fucking demons or anything. are you a psy ops agent.

wouldn't it be better for "the elite" to have harmony they are human dont they want to see the human race thrive

They are doing the will of their father, the devil, who is A THIEF. You were made for God.

dude shut the fuck up you are insane. you need to kill yourself

cant we have a thread like this without schizoids invading

Well, it would be better for the elite in an absolute sense. More doctors, scientists, people advancing humanity to create benefits for everyone.

However people usually aren't concerned with absolute status, they only care about relative status. That is it doesn't matter how good they have it, it matters how much better they have it over everyone else.

The elites simply want power over the lower classes more than they want to benefit from a harmonious world of fulfilled potential.

They don't want to be equals in an uplifted society. They want to be rulers of slaves.

>Suddenly it's much easier to identify with another human, regardless of his race, when he is contrasted with something from another planet.
Go back to /stg/ on Space niggers aren't gonna suddenly make earth niggers more bearable

You really don't think the "us vs them" mentality most people have (and it's beyond race, it's religion and politics as well) would insert ETs for "them" and humanity for "us" if a war of the worlds scenario came about?

You're so racist you're delusional.

lol that's retarded. hypothetically speaking how could people with that much power be so stupid. its like shooting yourself in the dick except on a global scale. having the human race grow strong and healthy would benefit everyone immensely including the elite.

Care to tell me a little about yourself? Why do I sound crazy to you?

On second thought you're pretty dumb. We won't understand each other, sorry!

can we get more people in here we need to start a movement or something

Because the governments of the world are controlled by people, who work for the ETs in one way or another. And because depriving the population of the knowledge allows (fake) religions to continue to flourish as divide and conquer tools. And because it deprives the people of an Understanding that truly futuristic technologies are possible, which allows them to accept our current (stagnated) technological level for a longer period of time (which is vastly unhealthy).

do you have any facts to back that up before you start spreading dis information.