/nfl/ general - SPONSORED edition

MIA: Jay Cutler throws three touchdowns in win
MIA: Jarvis Landry scores two touchdowns in win
MIA: Kenyan Drake racks up 193 scrimmage yards
NE: Tom Brady struggles, throws two picks in loss
NE: Hogan, Lewis, Gilmore all active Monday night
OAK: Raiders commit to OC Downing for rest of 2017
PHI: Wentz's surgery this week; out 9-12 months?
GB: Packers stay noncommittal on Rodgers playing
NE: Chris Hogan expected to play 'a lot' tonight
NYJ: Jets won't start Hackenberg; roll with Petty
DET: Lions won't commit to Abdullah as starter
NYG: Eli Manning to remain starter for Week 15

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm so fucking mad

First for Chefs

Kek, blocked

Now that Tim Bradley is done, who's the next best QB currently?

>Donovan McNabb doesn't even work for NFL Network any more
>still gets cited for sexual harassment

He's gonna go fucking bankrupt, isn't he? How does he even make money these days?

Why didn't you didn't listen. It's like you guys don't want free money.

Catb owl

If I were a truly wise man I'd have bought Bitcoin three years ago.

Why? You've got the Cowboys, Eagles and Chargers coming up. You're not winning any of those games.

And let's be real, your team isn't doing anything with Del Rio as the head coach.

But I did

$5 says the eagles sign him [spoiler][/spoiler] foles' backup

Went....oh wait

Disappointed in the loss. On to Pittsburgh.

The Dolphins' uniforms looked pretty good. They should wear that more often.

>getting smoked by Punished Cutler

Hussell Chillson

Wentz is the future. Sadly, that future isn't this year.

You okay there, Donovan.

the goat, if o line healthy

VERY good post my expansionmate friend

My gut was telling me to pick them. I didn't listen.

>it's a Sup Forums overreacts to the Patriots losing a close game episode

Brady will still win his 6th this season

Cousins

Nit if anyone steals the lelphins blueprint

>close

>coming back from a torn acl to their former greatness

Did no athlete, ever, in any sport.

COPE
O
P
E

Rodgers then Wentz if healthy

Rams will win a playoff game.

Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a post on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Brady posts because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your posts now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a post like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>close game
Barely any thanks to Brady. Very inaccurate down the field, and mostly just check downs. His running backs did most of the work.

Gurley, AP, Honey Badger, Leveon Bell, Phillip Rivers

>who is Brady, the guy we are talking about
Nice try, maybe next time.

7 points is a close game

if Brady continues to suck and the Seacucks miss the playoffs, can based wentz still win mvp? he did still lead a team to 11-2

Lmao at this damage control

You shouldn't have cropped your post down so much

the answer is pretty obvious

it's a fucking shame Minnesota was ass and i never really got to see him play on tv during his glory days

we put a bunch of points up in garbage time, it was a close game

>Brady wins ***MVP*** only because other players are injured this year.

What a tainted legacy.

*slides right back into the MVP discussion behind Antonio Brown

He's a guest for those ESPN sports shows. I think that's his only gig now.

lol that nigga on the seahawks trying to fight fans

Is he an elite QB?

Pete can't control his boys. That squad chimps out a bunch.

Average

>Brady winning
Only time when he got yards was when the flags gave it to him

Be honest, you all know he's ready for a bounce back next game. Three games in a row? I don't think so.

Butler got Mossed by a literal who

He'd win it if it were decided this week, that's for sure. If I was a voter, I would choose him unless the other two have really amazing games, at this point. I think 13 games is enough of a sample size.

PEDs.

>be me
>start working at restaurant
>cute cashier working behind the counter?
>see her talking to other girl and looking my direction and pointing and giggling
>start talking to her as we're closing up the store
>start flirting with her
>she flirts back
>clearly takes an interest in me while ignoring the other bus boys
>says "bye user" in a sultry voice as im leaving work everyday
>think im in like flynn
>make plans to ask her out after work one night
>come into work and say "what's up"?
>other cashier girl says "oh, talking about her man"
>mfw she has a boyfriend
>look her up on facebook
>SHE'S ENGAGED and has been with this guy for the better part of a decade
>she never said any of this

now things are weird between us at work. mind you i wouldn't even worry about this sort of thing except that... this. girl. is. perfect. seriously. one in a million. her fiancee is a lucky, lucky bastard.

that being said, i care more about keeping my job than anything else. she knows what's up, and we have been avoiding eye contact with each other (before we were checking each other out constantly from across the restaurant) and keeping conversations friendly and not flirty. i think there might be people in the restaurant who know her boyfriend.

what should i do? nothing? my plan has been to play it cool and not say a fucking word. i don't have a clue what's going through this girl's mind. it's possibly that she didn't realize how flirty she was being, girls can be like that sometime, but i've never been in a situation like this with a girl that has a fucking RING

He'll drop 50 on the Steelers. That nigger Mike Tomlin is always mindfucked by Belichick.

Because all of the QBs keep dying I feel like this year will be either a RB or a DB year.

i'm sure everyone ever has said this about every declining athlete

1. fuck off

2. fuck off

Faulk pls

Patriots can lose all 3 remaining games and it is still mathematically impossible for us not to go to the playoffs.

We can literally not even show up at this point and still have a good chance to win another ring.

But enough about us, how is your team doing? I heard Wentz has an ACL tear, Rodgers and Dak are 1 loss away from being eliminated from the playoffs, and Carr is mathematically eliminated.

you should look at this video for advice:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>being outjumped by a 5'7" punt returner

>be 2018
>racial intolerance now a crime
>penalty is rehabilitation (camps)
>work in multi-cultural employer store
>take my tolerance pills at 8am sharp
>a xale walks up and asks that I help xim to xis eco-safe FAA-approved hover drone with xis gluten free, non-gmo, only grain, nutritional groceries
>load the drone and send xim off
>"have an empowered day xir!"
>another person comes up to my checkout wearing an Equal Opportunity Football Jersey
>Kirk Cousins
>try not to stare, ring up the groceries while nervously shaking and sweating
>"hey did you see the game yesterday?"
>"n-no I missed it, what happened?" I stuttered
>"The Native Americans won 54-13" he boasted
>"Ah, the 'skins are pretty good right-" before I could I finish I immediately realised what I said, I received glares from everyone in the store, I tried to apologize but was cut off.
>"X-xir I'm so-", he interrupted me with his offensive word alert phrase : "Triggered."

>the alarms sound, the store is locked down, red warning lights flashing everywhere.

>my boss arrives, a pro-life, pro-body positive, gender-fluid, xemale rose-kin, from her mobility hovercraft.

>"is there a problem here?"
>before I know it, xe screams "XE UTTERED AN OFFENSIVE WORD"

>My boss stares at me, I called for my male to female interpretation device, it's malfunctioning.

>"Xs. I didn't mean to, it was accidental!"

>xhe stares at me with rage, "you have racially raped this fine citizen, your punishment will be decided accordingly."

>I cry and accept my fate, I am gassed and pass out.
>wake up in chair, strapped down, forced to watch mandatory 9 hour racial, gender, privilege sensitivity video

>I am anesthetized, I wake up with a terrible pain in my temples.
>hear a voice, "You have been fitted with a insensitivity regulation chip"

>released from camp, return to work.

>Butler got Mossed by a literal manlet

Bellichecks press conference was great

>barely win against the 3-10 Bears
>win against a 5 loss streak Texans on their 4th string quarterback

I'm looking forward to the Jaguars dismantling you

So we can all agree that Cutler > Brady right

Holy fuck this is worryingly accurate

Jay Cutler is an ELITE QB. Jesus Christ what a game he had. I fcking love this handsome man so goddamn much.

>another game traveling west

still expect to win but I wouldn't be too sure

If only Grant caught that second wide open Cutty Dragon and truly blow the fuck out the Patriots on the scoreboard. That manlet has speed, but shit hands. He's Ted Ginn the III.

Also post some Drake Weebums

fuck yes
I don't see how anyone could not want this man to succeed
also those uniforms are GOAT especially with they lateral striped socks

also that one drop/fumble that fat tall guy had on a sure first down play

>Play in a joke division and conference
>"Wow guys look how easy we have it that 90% of our offense isn't missing"

Patsfags everybody

>Vikings and Pats lost to the Panthers
>Vikings and Pats both lost this week

Vikings Pats superbowl confirmed.

Is Cutler a primetime babby?

>yfw Tomlin wins one for da hood next week

>this is what the alt-right believes

Not gonna lie I was shitting on Cutler earlier this season and would've preferred Matt Moore (before that ravens game), but he really seems to give a fuck now. Apologies Japan, only you never doubted him.

Yeah Julius Thomas is fucking trash now. He was a Peyton Manning baby. I want him gone next season, but Gase has a hard on for him because he played with him on the broncos.

>implying Trump would ever sign that bill

KEK

at least your FO didn't pay him 9 million per year

Cutler would have GENUINELY been in GOAT conversations if he gave a shit his entire career
seriously if cutler put like 75% effort in he would have made the bears perennial contenders

DRAFT BUST TEAM

QB : JAMARCUS RUSSELL
QB2 : RYAN LEAF
QB3 : RG3 / RUN N SHOOT QBS / MUH THROW POWER QBS / MOST BENGALS QBS NOT NAMED ESIASON AND DALTON, MOST CLEVELAND QBS NOT NAMED KOSAR OR SIPE. ARCHIE GRIFFIN, ARCHIE MANNING, KIJANA CARTER, STEVE GROGAN, ART SCHLICHTER, RICK MIRER, JORDAN PALMER, MATT LEINART, COLT MCCOY, MOST LIONS QBS NOT NAMED BOBBY LAYNE, SCOTT MITCHELL AND MATT STAFFORD. CADE MCNOWN, MOST JETS QBS NOT NAMED JOE NAMATH OR RON JAWORSKI

RB : TRENT RICHARDSON
RB2 : RICKY AND CADILLAC WILLIAMS
RB3 : MOST PENN STATE RBS
RB4 : MELVIN GORDON / KNOWSHON MORENO / CURTIS ENOS
WR : JESSIE HESTER
WR2 : JUSTIN BLACKMON
WR3 : J.J STOKES
WR4 : DESMOND HOWARD
WR5 : VINCENT BROWN
TE : KYLE BRADY
TE2 : MICKEY SHULER
TE3 : BENNIE JOPRU
OL : TONY MANDARICH
OL : ROBERT GALLERY?
OL : LEVI BROWN
OL : JASON SMITH
C : MARCUS MARTIN
C : CHRIS GRONKOSKI

DE : AUNDRAY BRUCE
DE : DION SIMS
DE : VERNON GHOLSTON
DE : mike mamula, jon harris, marcus smith, jerome mcdougal
DE : AMOBI OKOYE
DT : WENDALL BRYANT
DT : SYLVESTER WILLIAMS
DT : TRAVIS JOHNSON
LB : BRIAN BOSWORTH
LB : AARON MAYBIN
LB : AARON CURRY
LB : BROCK LESNAR
CB : PATRICK BATES
CB : PHILLIP THOMAS
CB : CYRUS JONES
CB : TONY HOLLINGS
CB : FABIAN WASHINGTON
S : MATT ELAM / ADAM ARCHULETA
S : LARON LANDRY
S : MICHAEL HUFF
S : JARROD COOPER

K :SCOTT NORWOOD
P : JERRY DEPOISTER
RS : DEVON WYLIE

HC : NICK SABAN / ANY RAIDERS COACH FROM '03-09 AND DENNIS ALLEN, ROMEO CRENNEL, TOM FEARS, JOHN MCKAY

SB 49 IN GENERAL

>tfw we're gonna lose based Faulk on the Thursday night games

It's actually pretty surprising. If you asked me to name a member of that crew that would get nailed for sexual assault, I would have said either Deion Sanders or Michael Irvin. Faulk was way down on the totem pole of guys I would have suspected, down there with Kurt Warner.

You're missing Danny Watkins for OT

>25 year old firefighter

>DET: Lions won't commit to Abdullah as starter

The Lions should play Rudock at QB and Zenner at RB, they’ve got nothing to lose at this point.

What do you guys consider to be the worst SB halftime show?

Hard mode: no Madonna

put luke joeckel somewhere in the o line

Anything with bruno manlet or beyonce

Based, Drake has a flew slips and fumbles every now and then, but atleast he can catch the ball and extend plays. Now I see why Gase traded Ajayi, but wish it was for like a second round or something.

>tfw Jaguars traded him for Branden Albert and then Branden Albert retired, but he later realized he wouldn't get payed his full contract so he tried to unretire and the jaguars released him.

Yikes.

John McKay went to the NFCCG and the '77 Buccaneers had an elite defense despite being awful on offense.

Guyss, the fact that my parents will die one makes me depressed

I don’t think that it was a not caring situation. I think that Cutler just didn’t like playing for the Bears. It’s hard to stay motivated and in control when you don’t like the surrounding crowd. I think Cutler really likes Miami.

No worries Bahama bro

trading for Albert was a terrible move to begin with because

1. the Jags had a huge hole at LG with a journeyman that had played with 4 different teams in 5 different years(Patrick Omameh) penciled in at starter
2. the Dolphins were probably just going to release him anyways

And then that clusterfuck got even worse with them drafting Cam Robinson AND saying that they're not gonna put him at guard. Albert loafing in training camp and retiring cause they didn't want to pay him was the icing on the cake

I almost suspect that the reason why the line is somehow gelling so well this year despite having almost the same players last year is because Marrone hated Albert that much

>man coverage
>qb pressure
this beats brady; pretty dumb when teams try to play smart and just run zone coverages but that is brody's kyptonite

>I'm looking forward to the Jaguars dismantling you

They're the fucking 49ers. A team that just 3 weeks ago was in the conversation for the number 1 overall pick.

How do you dismantle what hasn't even been built yet?

you break the foundation?

How does that translate to football?

Rooting for career ending injuries?

WR: Anyone from USC

I translate it as Jimmy G getting hurt but I guess that's not really dismantling, more like slightly damaging

Wentz' career is over. Face it.