When is a second referendum on Brexit coming?

2017 or 2018?

Still not more than half

Never.

Won't happen, what we need is an actual fascist to seize power, cancel Brexit,and stop the plebs from being utter retards about Europe. Also he can purge the Mohammedan filth from our cities.

>Eton mess

kek

4/10 is a minority

Stop putting logic in the way lol

Hopefully soon. Need to get rid of that disastrous result.

>everyone who lost the referendum wants to keep voting until they win

It is 40% for a new referendum, 44% against. This can turn in the next months.

4/10
Still can't get majority support lol

So 6 out of 10 don't want a second referendum?

>four out of 10
So even fewer people want to stay now than during the vote.

The way that poll is worded it implies more than just British Citizens wanting it.

They need to change the title to "Four out of ten British Citizens want second ECT ECT"

Because fuck the opinions of non-citizens and aliens in Europe.

4 of 10 want a revote? Didn't only 4 in 10 people want to stay in the EU? How the fuck is this surprise?

12% of Brexit voters want a second referendum.

Bullshit. Anyone can take part in these polls and militant SJW subvert them all the time. I've even got several remain voters to accept and respect brexit and embrace it.

>off by 1
YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB
Let's see the winner:

By 2017 or 2018 the eurozone will look so shit that we will vote even harder to stay out of it.

Believe me.

4 out of 10? It's a good thing "4 out of 10" don't make the rules.

Leave and don't come back.

>40% of Scots voted to leave
>SCOTLAND CLEARLY WANTS TO REMAIN

>40% of people want a second referendum
>BRITAIN IS COMPLETELY DIVIDED

52% of Britons want to leave the EU, referendum finds.

>implying the Jewropean Jewnion will take us back after this

>Bremain 48
>Brexit 52
>2nd referendum 40
If 12% of Brexit want a 2nd referendum, what proportion of Bremainers do not want a 2nd referendum?

The government has already answered the petition and the answer was no. No second referendum.

>4 out of 10
>a minority
>lets ignore the 6 out of 10 that don't

That means 6 out of 10 don't you sensationalist faggots. You lost, fucking deal with it.

There's no need. If the UK parliament has enough guts, they will never invoke article 50 but since the damage is already done we might as well see this to the end. I'll gladly watch the UK slowly burn from inside.

You respect the vote, voting repeatedly until you get the decision you personally desire is undemocratic. Scotland is responsible for the close result, if they don't like it they can fuck off and the middle/higher class kids living in London can fuck off to Glasgow too. Problem solved.

>most of the people who lost want to do it again

Don't get me wrong, Britain is fucked, but come on

So 6 out of ten don't.I

oh looks who's back again. the shitposting proxy fin.

this summer, no scratch that, the whole year is great, all these happenings and all this delicious salt from the hipster lefties, who can't deal with the fact that they aren't getting their way for once. For years they got brainwashed in school, in their free time, while watching TV and later in university and work place and they happily confirmed each others brainwashing and now there is a little problem, reality itself stopped confirming their biased opinion, the future refused to change. I cannot adequately describe how happy I was when I woke up and read that Brexit, despite what the polls said, despite all the shilling and despite that shot MP, won. It felt like I was a child and it was Christmas and I got the coolest presents, but everything was a total surprise too. It's such a great mess too, they can't get out of it, they have to leave the EU, making a second referendum will confirm all the negative biases people already have about the EU and more importantly, they would show everyone, even Joe Bluepill, that we don't really live in a democracy. Thanks for this butthurt Brits, but watch out, "they" are pretty mad at you, because you wounded them where it hurts them the most, their wallets.

The OP is a shitposting idiot, but this what it will come down to-- in the next 2 years, the ((globalist)) banksters are going to do all they can to make you suffer.

However, the economic suffering might look paltry in comparison if the EU has a few major IS attacks in the next years.

It's going to be a race to see if the ((bankers)) can make the Brits hurt enough to give in before the whole rotted-out structure of the thing collapses. Not sure anyone knows for sure who will win.

With the way this year has been going, Brussels might be too radioactive for them to meet for the next 120 years...

>4/10 people want a revote because what they wanted didnt win

NO WAY

I DONT BELIEVE THIS

That's racist user, math was created by white males to oppress minorities

>that article title