RING RING RING RING

>inb4 404

upcoming City premier league fixtures:
>Swans
>Spurs
>Bournemouth
>Newcastle
>Palace
Maybe they drop points or even lose to Spurs (it has to happen sometime), but it's hard to see them dropping too many other points in this stretch

City's only losses domestically will be to Arsenal @ the Emirates and in the FA cup final.

>FA cup final
>In Emirates
Amerimutt education

he implies two different games get nuked

Now is he more or less likely to win the CL than PSG? Are PSG just a flash in the pan? Are City adopting a system that can take them high? Find out on next episode of U.C.L.

Newcastle will beat City, you heard it here. Screencap this.

T. Schizophrenia bong

Just you wait, Kim.

>can’t bet anything
>i’m god!!!! So just watch
Pathetic

City will no doubt loose at some point. Their squad isn't as deep defensively as people make it out to be, they currently have 2 fit centre-backs (one of which is Mangala) and 1 left back who's actually a centre-mid.

Problem is, I can't see other teams taking advantage of those potential losses. It's like Leicesters season where everyone just shit the bed as soon as they had a chance to close the gap.

Pep just sent his team out to defend. Look how they kept the ball without much end product. Then the goals they got were from set-pieces. He's just a sunburnt Sam Allardyce. Fucking joke.

Do you have eyes???

Yes, I do. Man City just kept the ball, passing the ball about but not trying to do anything with it. There are times when they were just passing the ball between two players on the half-way line, goading Man Utd to come out so they could attack the spaces they left. That's reactive football, not taking the initiative but waiting for Man Utd to do something before they act. Pep was being negative and deserves to be criticised like Mourinho was after Liverpool away, where he waited for Klopp to do something before he acted.

>implying they can't destroy bus
Pls... Do not watch football nigger...

Stop being deluded. It was an embarrassing game as a united supporter. We parked the bus at 0-0 which forced them to play like that, otherwise they'd be attacking into 10 men. They only played negatively in the last 10 minutes or so, after we changed to two up front and they were trying to hold onto a 1 goal lead.

??

>It was an embarrassing game as a united supporter.
Why? They literally created nothing. It was frustrating as I wanted to see more from us going forward but we were comfortable.

>We parked the bus at 0-0 which forced them to play like that
They played with Sterling as a false nine. That's not something they would do against e.g. West Ham. They did it because they were going up against a big team away. It was a pragmatic move by Pep to allow them to have more control and so be safer from our counter.

>They only played negatively in the last 10 minutes or so
No, they were passing the ball around (for example, Silva and Fernandinho passed the ball back to each other 2 or 3 times at one point) waiting for us to move up and leave spaces so they could hit us on the counter. That's reactive - just like with Jose against Liverpool - and Pep should be criticised accordingly.

>That's reactive football, not taking the initiative but waiting for Man Utd to do something before they act
So How could they destroy the bus you fucking stupid nigger

That's not my problem but waiting for someone to do something but you act is reacting to them hence it's REACTIVE. How stupid can you be?

>all these easy games

Lmao, Pep just Serie A'd crooked teeth league.

>REACTIVE.
Pls watch that match again and kys... Your delusion is very serious.. Reactive football is what Mou and Manu do Not pep.... They aren't parking bus like you do............

predict the shitty season-ending: 30 wins and 8 draws.

>They literally created nothing.
8 Shots 14
7 Open Play 12
35% 65%
S-sure thing... Mr. brainlet

*waiting for someone to do something before you act is reacting

>not even attempting to refute my argument
>showing a sign that you haven't even understood it since you repeated your preconception about what reactive football is: 'reactive football is what mou and manu do not pep'
>telling me to watch the match again, the equivalent of telling someone to 'google it' or 'read a book sometime'
Whatever.

>muh shots
>muh stats
Lukaku's chance was the best of the game, everything else was just meh.

Reactive football is literally parking the bus you subhuman retard
>Lukaku's chance was the best of the game, everything else was just meh.
You didn't watch that game

No, reactive football is what I said it was. You still haven't changed your preconception. You can be reactive while keeping possession e.g. Spain 2010. It's pretty logical when you start from the premise that keeping the ball is a form of defence.

Now stop talking to me you slant-eyed piece of shit. Hope you get nuked.

>can't make enough pressure so always parking the bus
>REEEEEEEEEEE You should have been more initiative
And Beranardo Silva's shooting was best chance of the game. Pls don't watch foot ball and kys subhuman paki

kys

>spend lots of money
>finish 3rd and 15 points behind champions
>be EXPOSED
>spend even more money
>????????

pep's tactics are to smart for me

literaly almost the same starting 11

If you aren't reacting to what the opposition are doing then you shouldn't be in management

*rings when city concedes*

>it has to happen sometime
Yeah, I keep telling myself this too, but it doesn't look like it will.

>south korean education
i thought asians where supposed to be intelligent

>he wont be able to cut it in the 'hardest' league in the world

Were*

I thought you britbongs were supposed to know English properly.

It's the logical response to anti-football Mourinho-style bus-parking. Blame your obsolete manager.

two different games moron

>doesnt understand the word AND

kys and get off this website

i second this.

Newcastle was always great against eventual champions.
In Mourinho's 2014/2015 run till December Chelsea was as impressive as City is this season, and media was going around them as the new invincibles, and praising the shit out of their playing style.

Then all of a sudden Newcastle came and ended their run, and after that they started grinding out wins and playing safe.

Same thing is going to happen to City

City's squad ain't deep enough to let them play at the highest level for too long. I do believe they'll still win the league because it's extremely hard to catch up to a team that has nearly won 100% of their games for the first half of the competition, but the gap will certainly decrease in a short while and they'll probably fail to perform well in the champions league. I'm guessing the semi-finals will be their limit once again.

Having said all that, they'll certainly be a threat next year when Pep spends another 500 million to improve his team

It honestly feels like this. Spurs, Chelsea, and eternal arseholes just up and fucked themselves for some reason.

City on the other hand are 100% focused

>literally almost

I did. I blamed Van Gaal for not taking enough risks. Possession football does not automatically mean attacking football.

You're playing with words there, guy.