Watching soccer highlights and half of it is players missing a goal

watching soccer highlights and half of it is players missing a goal

>decide to watch handegg highlights
>nothing actually plays cos my adblocker is on

Meme country. Opinion irrelevant

Irrelevant like a certain two island nation whose name is up for debate that upstaged you?

>watching soccer highlights
stopped reading right there

>watch niggercrash
>all the wh*te people are fat and masturbating in the stands to Tyshawnravius Ruckus III bending his muscular ape body covered in spandex

The niggers are kneeling though.

Meme country. Opinion irrelevant

Kek'd

epic thread

Jej

nice

>it's the first "yanks get BTFO" thread of the day

Oh snap, the jannie is going to be so.mad.

el bulgariANO saving Sup Forums one post at a time

Overrated post

extremely overrated post, no keks were had

Why would he be mad? He gets paid to clean this shit up.

How will burgers even come back after this roast?

>mudslime """humour"""

дoбъp пocт дбч

Is it too late to be put into the screencap?

Hey guys can't we just all get along? No borders I mean cmon, we're millennials.

holy kek

fpbp

HE DID IT AGAIN

bump because burgers are subhumans

>murka are you sleepy
>murka is DED

fpbp

Ouch.

lel

wew

kek'd

>bulgaria

the savior of Sup Forums

Kek amerimuts are pathetic

unironically laughed out loud

based bulgaria-romania gypsy alliance

>turn on povertyball match
>90 minutes of third world monkeys rolling around faking injury

I don't even care about soccer but when Americans make fun of it they aren't funny at all

>literally holocausted by all of Sup Forums
>crying

>soccer is a good spo-

DELET THIS

Trivago and Tripadvisor

>south african league
>blacks playing fair football
>the only white guy is a cheating cunt
literally the history of south africa in one webm

I feel dumb that it took me a bit to realize what 'handegg' meant. Yeah, there's way too many commercials for NFL games. I highly doubt Arena Football has that much fluff, though.

I laughed lad. Granted, there are no ads on the highlight reels, but the joke is still funny.

>a fucking indio spic trying to banter about gypos
know your place, smallson

Based

I didn't mean no offense mate, I thought you were proud of your gypsy heritage

>American banter

>ameriturds face when his "sport" became irrelevant

BTFO, Bulgaria wins!!

Lmao

Does Basketball have highlights? What's the point? Every 2 seconds a team is scoring anyway.

it's like "chances" in hockey. the fans literally get excited over the players solid fundamentals. that's how you know your sport is not exciting.

tim howard should have retired 5 years ago.

Based Bulgaria

бpaвo

based dimitar

What's the point of having missed goals as highlights? Shouldn't they save that when the players actually make a good play resulting in a goal? In Basketball, not every score is a highlight, the highlights are when a player makes a good pass to let his teammate score easily, steals the ball, blocks a shot, and when he hits a difficult shot or does a flashy dunk, things that actually deserves to be called a highlight. It just baffles my mind how someone dribbling the ball fancily and misses the goal in soccer is a highlight. In Basketball, if you drop someone or get them leaning due to your fancy dribbling but miss the shot, nobody would even care.

some dunk, block, alley oop or last second basket

dribbling is kino. if you want to see goals just search for "name of the player goals"

It's over. America is finished!

You're looking at this the wrong way. Football is a very difficult sport for attackers. Basketball is very easy for attackers. If a player scores once every other game, they're considered a good player. Players who can score a goal a game are legendary.

>In Basketball, not every score is a highlight, the highlights are when a player makes a good pass to let his teammate score easily, steals the ball, blocks a shot, and when he hits a difficult shot or does a flashy dunk, things that actually deserves to be called a highlight.

So, the same as football highlights? Missed goals are just the attackers coming close to scoring. A lot of the time if a player misses a chance they're ridiculed anyway. What difference is there between a basketball player going for a lay up and being blocked and a footballer dribbling and getting tackled by a defender? Essentially football is just a lot more of a defensive sport than most major world sports, that's why something like 5% (might need to check this) games are goalless

how will obesityball fans ever recover?