THE COP WHO SHOT THE NIGGER WAS A MEXICAN!!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680175/Minnesota-cop-Jeronimo-Yanez-identified-man-shot-Philandro-Castile-panicked-aftermath-live-streamed-Facebook-officials-rule-death-homicide.html?ito=social-facebook

BLM BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shock_Doctrine
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
web.archive.org/web/20080223224642/http://icsouthlondon.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0200southlondonheadlines/page.cfm?objectid=13183700&method=full&siteid=50100
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m53s
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha you bosded id again :D

>that flag

My literal sides

O M G
Gonna go to hell for dat

fuck you man

Didn't Castile's gf say the cop was Asian?

why that's funny

Who wants to bet that he is a member of La Raza or some other Chicano supremacist organization like La Raza or BAMN? Now, remember that chick who attacked people in Sacramento? And Rev. Jeff Hood, the Führer of dindus in Dallas? If you ever doubted that globalists who want to fuse the US and Mexico stand behind every single "happening" in this country, this is the time to do your research.

Good

Gotta love hard they try to slide this thread though.

Face it, Sup Forums: the globalists are winning. There are just too many groups in this world whose interests align with them: La Raza, the Soviets, the Caliphate.

Race war is nonsense, race-mixing (or the lack of it) is not an issue

The erasure of cultural codes (which for us, Anglos, are codified in our Sacred Laws, starting with Magna Carta Libertatum and fully evolved in the Bill of Rights) is.

I actually feel for this particular dindu. Did he really dindu nuffin?

And yet fucking trumpet wants to build a wall refusing our help

>cop shoots nigger
>>ITS A GLOBALIST CONSPIRACY BY THE MEXICANS TO KEEP THE BLACK MAN DOWN
>not just a criminal nigger who doesn't know how to follow orders getting shot by that merit

Show us a citation for your theories, nu-male nigger lover.

>Jeronimo Yanez

100% white

But the spic fucked up an killed a /blackpol/

More of a reason you fucking retard

Their name is chaos. Do you even The Shock Doctrine, brah: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shock_Doctrine

If only there were some kind of barrier.

Wasn't this the fella who was a suspect for a theft, was armed and made sudden movements? Or not

lmao

>/blackpol/
No such thing.

Typical nigger loving nu-male

So an affirmative action hire killed a dindu, why is this news?

It's a globalist conspiracy to rip this country apart.
You would know better, you deliberately choose to misinterpret my words to advance their agenda.

Based on what other than his girlfriends testimony

any dead nigger is a good nigger to me

Don't use the words affirmative action lightly. Affirmative action is pushed forward by a globalist cult:

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

why the fuck would he care about your help?

Now, have you seen this thread:
Why would there be a BLM rally in London? Well, the same people who attacked whites in Sacramento, threatened affirmative action opponents in Detroit, and probably killed Philando, have been known to threaten Lambeth council: web.archive.org/web/20080223224642/http://icsouthlondon.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0200southlondonheadlines/page.cfm?objectid=13183700&method=full&siteid=50100

THE chief executive of Lambeth council is on collision course with the authority's deputy leader after claiming under oath that he wanted to get a union official sacked.
The claim by Faith Boardman about Councillor John Whelan was made to Alex Owolade's employment tribunal last Tuesday. Mr Owolade was dismissed for alleged harassment.

She said: "In the course of one of our briefing meetings, he [Cllr Whelan] said he wanted disciplinary action taken against Alex Owolade and that there would be cross-party support for his dismissal.

"I was surprised and concerned by his approach and attempted to explain to him I did not consider it appropriate to consider dismissal until the facts as reported were proved to be correct."

The meeting had followed alleged comments made by Mr Owolade after the fatal shooting of Derek Bennett by police in Brixton.

aaaayyy

But earlier in the hearing, Cllr Whelan said it was Ms Boardman who brought up the subject of Mr Owolade.

He said: "She indicated the council was looking to effect the dismissal of Alex Owolade."

At the hearing, Ms Boardman also claimed she had been threatened by Luke Massie, one of Mr Owolade's legal team.

She said: "He said they would target me and my family until I went or Alex Owolade was let back in. His approach felt very threatening - he physically pinned me in a corner near the entrance door."

Mr Massie denied either pinning her to the wall or mentioning her family.

Ms Boardman also alleged that Cllr Whelan had a meeting with the Movement for Justice, the campaign group fighting for Mr Owolade's re-instatement, and a sentence she had used to Cllr Whelan 10 days previously was later said back to her by Mr Massie.

I thought so, too. I guess he was one of those indio mexicans who look asains with slanty eyes.

so is it racist for blm to call him an asian?

Or, you know, he could just be a Pilipino.
Just like the girl throwing punches in this video:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m53s

Hi alex jones

Hi Soros.

> In the book, Klein argues that neoliberal free market policies (as advocated by the economist Milton Friedman) have risen to prominence in some developed countries because of a deliberate strategy of "shock therapy". This centers on the exploitation of national crises to push through controversial policies while citizens are too emotionally and physically distracted by disasters or upheavals to mount an effective resistance. The book suggests that some man-made events, such as the Iraq War, were undertaken with the intention of pushing through such unpopular policies in their wake.

Ah, fuck it. Bump.

True.

What can you even do in a situation like that?
If you take a swing at her you'll have the cops tackling you to the ground.

Haha. You just let it flow, and create a good video to make people sign this petition: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

It's those 6D chess again.
> lose a battle
> win the war

redditest comment itt, well done

Bump.
Don't let this info get slid, always, always remember what kept us together in the harshest of times: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

I thought you guys were tired of dindus?

Bumpity bump

Bump again.
This shall not be slid.

bump again

He was?? Wtf I hate mexicans now

I, for one, would like to welcome our hard working but slightly lower IQ brown skinned brothers to the white fold. Congrats on being white now!

Bueno

el bumpo

yeah I know, waste of kool-aid.

great this will bring on the mexican vs black war even faster.