What the fuck is going on?

What the fuck is going on?
Every thread seems to be about more and more violence between cops/whites/blacks.
Is the race war really starting this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkX89LWtCPc
politico.com/story/2016/07/obama-war-on-cops-police-advocacy-group-225291
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!11 XDXDXDXD

Yes, race war now, Jews will get rich and loot everything but it will still be worth it.

Better to die than go against your ancestors and betray your posterity.

youtube.com/watch?v=GkX89LWtCPc

Fascists of the world, we fight together for our ancestors and our children.

why didn't you just keep him posted?

I can't believe it...
I always thought it was pure shitposting. But this time, it's different. As if some boundary has been overstepped.
How's the general mood, Ameribro? Are people actually aware of what is happening?

>How's the general mood, Ameribro?

It's been shit for months now, we're more polarized now than ever. Either you're as lefty as they come or you're far towards the right. There's no more middle ground.

It's rather terrifying.

People are away of a civil war about to happen, we are Spanish civil war tier soon.

Monkeys vs. Pigs. Anyone with any sense will get weapons, get supplies, and get ready to be holed up. It is going to be a cold winter here, I can feel it.

I'm still a moderate, I still hate niggers though

Not really in the grand scheme of things.

In 2015, 258 niggers were shot dead by police in America.

How many niggers were shot dead by the police in America in the past three days?

Two and one was blown up. Staggering.

Exactly

Americans have centuries of exposure to niggers living right next to them and even the dimmest liberal is uneasy near them.

>Euros still have a creeping jesus attitude to them.

Oh it's finally happening.
Blacks better pack their bags and fuck off back to Africa quick smart.

>Either you're as lefty as they come or you're far towards the right.
Thats kinda scary. People being radicalized is nevera good thing, left or right.

>It is going to be a cold winter here, I can feel it.
I don't know if this sounds comfy or just horrible.
do you think Americas best times are over?

Godspeed America

K

What went wrong?

no

There are protests already in Milwaukee and we have Summerfest going on which I might have to skip as they are planning protests there as well. Urban centers will probably go hot tonight at least somewhere.

The race thing in the US is quite real Rammstein. It blows over the border into Canada once in a while.

yes.

Actual black leaders were killed in the 60s and 70s leaving a power vacuum in their communities that was filled with gangsters, rappers and gangster rappers

it's a massive slide operation to hide the shit from the fbi chief testimony

Yes, Hans, you figured it out. Angry white virgins on Sup Forums are posting slightly provocative thread posts about a current news topic which obviously means a race war is starting.

>Is the race war really starting this time?
It suit the establishment to push this now.

. War on drugs is dead.
. War on Terror has people fed up.
. Economy on its last legs.
. Media has lost its persuasive power.
. Politicans have lost public's trust.
. Populism on the rise left and right.
. Trump/Sanders/Brexit. Proles are itching to cast off their yoke.

Race/Sectarian/Religious conflict is the ultimate Divide and Conquer shilling. One strong unified people can be shattered into a hundred disparate, weak, infighting groups.

It suits the Establishment to push this now.

Its a massive fucking false flag psy-ops. I was passively entertaining the idea of it being related to Hillary investigation when the first two blacks got killed but a little more than 24 hours later I can't imagine what else would have warranted this bombardment of thermonuclear overshilling.

literally retarded, race is the only thing that matters.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

that all depends on Kek I suppose

only in nations of mongrels and aliens aka the entire new world and western europe

if you said you hate niggers in the real world, no one would consider you a "moderate"

why don't you go back to being irrelevant?

That boundry is being crossed right now.politico.com/story/2016/07/obama-war-on-cops-police-advocacy-group-225291
Once enough people decide to overthrow cops, it'll be fun.

Yes Hans riots in Louisiana tonight

The tension are almost on the level of the 60s. We gonna enjoy a old fashioned race war soon enough

No. There are hundreds of deaths by police every year in the US. There have been over 600 deaths by police in 2016 alone. That's nearly 4 deaths a day. There have been 21 shootings of police this year as well in total. We're only paying attention to it more.

Hitler was an occultist paid off by jew bankers to help establish the state of Israel

Even I can't believe how far they (the media and Obama/Clinton) have pushed the racial division in this country.

They are literally polarizing the country.

RIP

at work the guys talked about it at lunch, they said they were happy the cops got killed, i said nah they are killing the wrong guys, the hate is being mislead, then they showed me the pic of the cop and the pic of him in KKK gear, then i told him that pic was fake. now they think i love cops or some shit

they hate black people tho, with a passion maybe more than they hate cops.

we are latino factory workers.

Let me drop the real red pill:

In the past week alone there has been:
12,300 deaths related to heart disease
11,800 deaths related to cancer
2,720 deaths due to accidents
2,650 deaths related to stroke
855 deaths due to suicide
335 homicides
12 dead by falling out of bed
3 people killed by trees

And 2 people killed by terrorism, on average in the United States

Are people anywhere ever aware of what's happening? The redpilled are aware, as usual. To everyone else it's just a busy news day and an excuse to argue on social media. There's a reason why those Five Minutes to Midnight threads cropped up around here a week or so ago. Some of us really think we're at a tipping point. I don't think this is it, but it's definitely brought us that much closer to the precipice.

Sunset incoming, Ameribros. Do you think we'll get some fresh happenings when the nogs wake up?

>Is the race war really starting this time?
if there are no threads on pol about a race war go outside to see the race war

How much longer before we can be openly racist without being hated by 99% of people? I don't think I can last another year pretending to be fine with black people.

yeah but only 1 of those are caught on video

Definitely. I think the real threat is a major international crisis or full scale war, which will start to erupt once the next President is sworn in.

Geopolitical tensions are being ratcheted up and the post-war international order is fracturing, although most Americans are unaware and distracted.

Why not be racist against nogs instead of blacks?

Way easier to defend.

So who do you think they'll side with?

>Yfw this skank is probably going to be the next President.

Someone else told me this. That people are "distracted." What are they distracted by, exactly? I can't tell because I'm not distracted, and I see the patterns in literally every fucking news story. Which isn't a credit, because I'm not particularly smart. It's just so out in the opening now that I don't see how you can miss it, even if you are distracted. It's one thing to be brainwashed, but if you're just distracted, I don't know what has your focus so much so that it pries your eyes away from all this shit.

K-k keep me p-posted∆

No race war, lol.

Just a long, slow slide into gated communities of the rich and squalid hellholes inhabited by the rest of us snarling over a scrap of food while watching the free-vee.

Bread and circuses. The nine to six.

FWIW Deutschbro racial and political tensions are palpably higher than they've been in my life time, and most Americans are aware and frightened by this.

There won't be a race war, but I wouldn't be surprised to see spikes in crime in black areas as the police start to avoid those areas for fear of a media circus, riots in some cities if another unarmed black guy is shot (justified or not). They'll start to bring out the National Guard.

Riots and shootings are almost a certainty at the upcoming Democratic and Republican (particularly because of Trump) conventions later this month. The political and chattering classes will go insane as a result, especially if Trump starts to pull ahead in the polls.

ISIS may or may not pull off another attack within the next few months either here or in Europe. The left will predictably change the topic to gun control or Islamophobia, but the general trend in America is toward a rejection of Islam. I wouldn't be surprised to see a retaliatory attack on a mosque or Muslim community center.

The next few months will be wild and wooly, but I think they'll largely be a distraction for what's on the horizon.

One nigger and five storm weenies pretending to be niggers.
The escalation is the amount of PBR they've had.

The Frog of Chaos is my name,
feed me tendies to keep me tame.

I always wonder what these people mean when they talk about this.
"White Privilege". I'm white and I grew up quite poor, while the indian kid in my village got a brank new mercedes for his 18th birthday.
There is a huge part of poor whites in america, just look at the southern states, right?
What are those Barriers? Being looked at in the street? Not being hired? But all those things could be explained in so much different ways. It always sounds so abstract when people talk about "white privilege".

not everyone can be on the internet 24/7 holmes

The bondary that was crossed was the nigger sniping the cops. They killed innocent, well intentioned people meanwhile the nigs that died was a pedophile and and shady dude that didn't have CCP. Granted for that cause its was mainly a cause of lack of popo training, but it was the nigs that started attacking the innocents.

The whole social justice trend itself and the focus on identity politics "equality" is a distraction from the ongoing rapid economic and social strafication of Western societies, particularly since the recession ended but didn't lead to a return in widespread economic prosperity. I can't prove it, but SJWism seemed to really be pushed on social media just a few months after Occupy Wall Street collapsed in on itself, and I don't think it's a coincidence.

Internationally tensions between (and within) the West and Russia in the Baltic States and China in the South China Sea is building up. Full-scale war between Iran and Saudi Arabia for hegemony of the Middle East is a possibility. I'm not kidding when I say we're just a few bad decisions away from World War Three.