BLM exported to London

Foreign monkey see, foreign monkey do

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36750533

The only thing that keeps our society from falling apart is the fact that we are disarmed.

Things would be very different otherwise.

Theyre in Toronto too. America's retarded SJW's and nigger problems are ruining the world.

Because it's so bad to expand movement across the globe to gain recognition... It's a shame that Great Britain is just as racist as Americans after the Brexit.

why london ?

>BLACK LIVES MATTE

What did he mean by this?

That's Olde Englishe

>Nigger logics

seems more like a prison than a society, honestly.

SJW hub/parliament is there. No one else cares. There was only a handful of people there.

Hey, it's no picnic over here either.

BLM in Canada, UK

top fucking kek

Societal breakdown is inevitable, it's probably just going to happen much slower over here.

A handful today...

Why the fuck are they protesting about a shooting in fucking America?

We are in England... What are you doing you utter retards?

Just an excuse to feel self righteous I guess.

Ruining the west just

The biggest problem with Europe is you idiots love us so God damn much that you copy and follow our every move.

I think it is the other way around

>America's retarded SJW's and nigger problems are ruining the world.

Soros is Hungarian. Plus cultural marxism, along with regular marxism, come from Europe.

>A FUCKABLE LEAF!
Really though, Canada's metropolitan areas just follow what the US theme is, pretty sad days for our country... Glad I live in the middle of nowhere.

He's a kike born in Hungary. He's not hungarian.

>He's a kike born in Hungary. He's not hungarian.

cool meme logic, but hes a hungarian, not american.

>KANG necklace
top heh

More specifically, Cultural Marxism was forcibly removed from Europe and then taken in by dumb Amerigoys despite all the evidence pointing out the stupidity of that idea.

When you take in the world's garbage instead of letting the rest of the world burn and destroy it you shouldn't start complaining to everyone about how much it is starting to stink

Cant argue against that its effective in lengthening the inevitable, but its in my opinion just prolonging the agony.

Once a society reaches this point of no return, its either circling the drain for however long it still can, or just burning everything down and getting it over with.

Still, you have a long, long way to go until you reach Sweden levels of destruction. Maybe a miracle will happen... Probably not.

>Racial solidarity across borders
huh... that made me think.

It was inevitable.

This is what happens when you let niggers settle in your country.

They can't help themselves from chimping out.

nice meme bro, but marxism and cultural marxism are purely european inventions. And Europe has been in its current cucked state for years because of you guys willingly supporting this pinko shit on your own.

So fuck off with your typical arrogant eurotrash way of bitching about all your own problems being big bad americas fault faggot

This family, those fucking niggers escaped to our country!

No doubt they will call the underground railroad racist

This image is even better when you realize the "nectar" is just her piss.

>Why the fuck are they protesting about a shooting in fucking America?

Soros paid them. Stop being so naive.

You wan't rampaging niggers in Canada you're more than bloody welcome to them,
but don't wish it on us.