Let's give a round of applause to our northwestern friends

Let's give a round of applause to our northwestern friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now is our chance to get qt american mail order brides who want to move to the developed world

>(((MIT))) xD

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS AMERICA? YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS?

This
youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w

Literally China's fault. Wealth has been voluntarily given away to hostile and scheming chingchongs. Destroy now.

Even with your oil money you can't afford the shipping on an American woman.

Damn, they're rapidly on their way to what Brazil is right now

america needs a stalin

NO

MIT's president is a yid

There was a question on /r/askanamerican about whether they thought they were poor. A typical answer was:

>I'm paying my bills (utility, credit card, student loans) on time and will be able to afford a mortgage on a house in a few years, I think I'm solidly middle class

LOL

I think it's basically an insult to refer to an American as poor.

>/r/askanamerican
You've shown your true colors, r*dditor. Now get the fuck out.

That's just the default answer.

My dad makes six figures and he'd probably say the same thing

Nothing wrong with Reddit

There is so much wrong with this post, but then again 4gag is mostly reddit now so it doesn't matter.

I hope you realize that when we go we're taking the planet with us

>mandatory "we could destroy your shitty country in a day" post

I always want a shemale redneck southerner whore from Alabama to please my French-Canadian dick.

Find a stranger in the Alps*

Come home leaf man. What are you doing in gookville?

Wew

Teaching French since ESL is no longer as lucrative as it used to be.

Well according to Uncle Marx, capitalism is a precursor to communism and what country is more capitalistic than the US?

There has been many studies on this.

They all found that basically all poor Americans think that they are middle class.

In reality 3rd-worldification has been a political and social issue since Bush Jr. was in the White House.

This is not a good place to be born anymore.

Since when was Marx right about anything?

what the fuck is poor by your standard nigger?

Does thsi mean if we sign the climate thingy that we'll get money like china and india?

That guy is an old leftwing ass who's been living in the bubble of academia for too long.

He thinks everyone making under six figures a year is wallowing in poverty and course ...racism.

Of course the BBC is going to parrot his shit.

>muh leftie boogeyman
Either neck yourself or go back to Sup Forums.

You already have Trump, who is essentially Hitler + Stalin.

It's not about "my standards" you no-education-brainlet. It is about standards of living that were established before we were born. And those standards are not available for the majority of Americans.

Iirc anything below around 60k a year is poor.
Middle class is technically 100k a year by most metrics.

To Americans 100k a year sounds impossibly rich, but that is only because we are so insecure about our poverty that we live in total denial of being poor.

Well he founded a whole field of social sciences: sociology. So that.

Also his critique of capitalism was pretty spot on. Things like workers rights and unionization did happen.

But mostly he identified the driving force behind political revolutions.

I think it's fair to say he was right on many things.

I don't buy into his hyper philosophical crap.

>Iirc anything below around 60k a year is poor.
That makes teachers well below the poverty line lad.

But most of them can afford relatively nice shit. You honestly don't know what the fuck you're on about

Marx also contributed a lot of 20th century French philosophy through his interpretation of materialism.

Marx also gave the whole background to promote Austro-Marxism in post-WWI Austria that helped jumpstart the whole idea of social democracy. Think "social democracy" as Scandinavian parliamentary traditions and Austro-Marxism merging together and evolving together.

>Iirc anything below around 60k a year is poor.
what the fuck am I reading

Like I said, you are a no-education brainlet, so stupid and convinced of your own opinions that you used fucking TEACHERS of all people as an example of middle-class wealth.

I understand you are underage, from reeeeddit, and stupid, but when you grow up you will realize that it is not acceptable to weigh your own personal beliefs and opinions against facts found in scientific studies.
However, thank you for being a perfect example of what the Dutch user said about poor Americans being too insulted about being poor to admit it.

>poland is now more first world than the POO ESS GAY
lmfao
literally olololing rn lads

High effort post

Do you assume that if you can not own a Mercedes Benz, and a 10,000 sq. ft. house you're poor as well?

Nobody in their right mind considers 30k (average for teachers) as below middle class

>scientific studies

I wouldn't trust those, especially when they come from America. American social sciences are rife with politics and this looks exactly like one of those studies designed to prove a point.

>Iirc anything below around 60k a year is poor. Middle class is technically 100k a year by most metrics.

Maybe if you live in fucking Boston.

A bachelor can live quite comfortably on like 45-50k in 90% of the country.

My dad made like 100K on average growing up and never really felt rich. We lived an extremely middle class lifestyle in southern california.

But I believe it when you say some parts of America could be considered developing tier. I'd travel across the country for my old job, and quite frankly a lot of America is piss poor. Banged up shacks aren't uncommon depending on where you go.

You might need to leave your suburb/state if you can't fathom the idea that America can be considered poor.