Hollywood insider here. Harry Potter sequels have been confirmed to be coming to theaters in 2020. No Cursed Child

Hollywood insider here. Harry Potter sequels have been confirmed to be coming to theaters in 2020. No Cursed Child.

>more harry potter movies

Will they be even, dare I say, duller?

Forgot to mention, the studio is courting Cuarón for at least one film.

>5 movie prequel series
>releasing a sequel series in the middle of the prequel series

Imagine if Force Awakens came out between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

just another example of how Harry Potter is easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the seriesüf only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King

Dullanon can we get possibly get a HOWEVER variation on the usual paragraph?

Yea imagine if Star Wars tried to make other star wars films besides episode vii viii and ix..haha think of the money

implying cuaron would go back to harry potter at this point in his career.

as if this wasn't bullshit enough before.

>Emma Watson redditor from Sup Forums
>Hollywood insider

That's adorable! Is this one of your many personalitie

EXPECTO DULLESTFRANCHISO

pretty weak this time

>star wars movies every year
>harry potter movies every year
>10 capeshits a year
>everything is part of a larger expanded universe
>normies eat this garbage up

when will hollywood cannibalize it's bloated half dead corpse already?

it's a 3 movie prequel series but yeah obviously OP is full of shit

kek

>normies eat this garbage up

I think they're going to get tired of it really fast

I don't know anyone who goes to see movies anymore unless they're actual marvel/star wars nerds

the capeshit bubble will burst eventually. hollywood won't be able to help itself until it just produces more and more and more and finally even normies will get tired of seeing that cliched garbage every 2 weeks.

He expressed interest in wanting to direct Deathly Hallows but we turned him down. He loved making Azkaban. He only needs a month or two of preproduction, great guy. This date isn't fixed could be 2020 2021 2022 whenever they schedule it out.

What did the Stephen King part mean? That he's not a great writer?

It already is which is why op is role playing

Why are there so many fucking spelling errors?

Is this some next level pasta?

he isn't a good writer though. he's a great storyteller and an average writer.