en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigar_boom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more projecting than my local cinema baka

>takes care of himself
>smokes and drinks

lol no, both of those are objectively bad for you

>knowing the name of directors

>he fell for the "smoking is bad" meme
Suck the government's cock a little bit more why don't you.

The one on the left should have an ecig instead of a cigarette and should also be wearing a fedora. The one on the right should be a good looking chad.

I've never heard someone say the word "cinephile" out loud in my entire life

pleb

>he fell for the "he fell for the" meme
I might as well start smoking now that you gave me cancer

sin-eh-file

hope this helps

Why?

>actively giving yourself a higher risk of cancer, heart disease, COPD, and bronchitis
>making yourself age faster and smell like shit
>waste all that money on cigs

yeah getting gangbanged by the cigarette corporations is so much better amirite

I try to avoid hanging out with people that my body tells "sucker punch this man"

You sound like a loser.

radon

>smelling like shit is for cool people

wtf i love cigarettes now

you understand that you can have a high end cigarette or two every few weeks while out with friends and it won't make a shit of difference, right? the air you breath in this shithole country is probably just as bad.

>high end cigarette
That's fucking fag shit dude and you know it. Only the occasional cigar is acceptable.

>a high end cigarette

do you mean one that's dipped or what? i don't see how a cigarette can be "high end"

>>smelling like shit is for cool people
Are you smoking Old Gold's by the carton? Then yes, you'll smell like shit. Get on board with pic related.

Sin-EEEEE-fi-el

accurate expect smoking

smoking is the most degenerate thing that exists

>Only the occasional cigar is acceptable
Tip your fedora, dance to some Squirrel Nut Zippers and revel in the decadence of a time gone by: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigar_boom

>living where the air is toxic

feels good living rural

i'm not smoking anything because it all makes you smell like shit senpai, just different levels of unpleasantness

you're literally being like
>bruh smell like a nursing home or something that needs to be disinfected instead

>rural
>has internet
Your still fucked t.bh

>smoking is the most degenerate thing that exists

>he fell for the #truth "underground" marketing

what are they marketing user

>nu-male fantasy or teenager
I wouldn't want to be either.

>i'm not smoking anything because it all makes you smell like shit
confirmed underage who has never smoked good quality tobacco. a good pipe, cigar or cigarette tobacco smells amazing. if you're smoking garbage, white trash, gas station cigarettes you'll smell like shit. if you go to a tobacco shop ans spend about $12/pack, you'll smell incredible (as long as you don't go nuts and have a few here and there)

>this projection

lol bitch i'm probably old enough to be your dad

>what are they marketing user
It's a shitty anti-smoking campaign meant to appeal to "the kids" and look like it was created as some underground, street level resistance to big tobacco. the reality is it was funded by tobacco companies as a punishment for decades of hiding studies that their product was harmful. so it basically is a "no press is bad press" way of "punishing" an industry that has a massive lobby in government.

No, but this is, and has always been.

>lol bitch i'm probably old enough to be your dad
I really doubt it. How old?

20 and a half

omg me to :))

Its more accurate now than when it was made

Is there anything worse than people that smoke and are convinced It's not bad for them?

Like people that smoke and recognise It's bad, whatever, they have an addiction, It'd be nice if they stopped but realistically It's not that easy for most of them

But someone who smokes and thinks what they're doing is good?

You're not different than potheads that think that the reason the Government cracks down on weed is because It's such an amazing drug that has no side effects and if everyone smoked weed they'd be enlightened and the Government would lose authority over the people