I only want relationship with black gf

I only want relationship with black gf.
>inb4 shes too white

Other urls found in this thread:

curls.biz/curly-hair-type-guide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate that skin tone. I like pale skin and I also like dark chocolate skin, but that kind of cafe latte shit is the most disgusting skin tone to me.

Its the most superior skin tone. Its perfect for survival at any latitude and it posseses a high adaptibility.

Can you please shut up. She is my wife.

But she is not "black" (and not your wife). Fuging Europeans become completely crazy about skin color.

Picrelated is my wife. Same skin color but your society consider her as white instead.

Stupid hohol you dont know nothing

she doesnt look very black does she

Everything whiter and without african hars is not black. Sorry, but you fap to Arabic/Semitic girl.

They'll abuse your children and probably give you a VD. Fair warning.

I GOT A CRUSH ON

TORI

BRIXX

CAN
YUO
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
ABOUT HER WHITENESS.

Have you even seen a black person irl?

Nope. Only Asians.

i

NEED

to

BREED

Yes i have.

your wife is a ninja?

Yep. I'm see lot of them. And these true Africans from Africa have different appearance from your fake pale "blacks" posers.

you're waifu has a hideous, bullfrog, dyke gf who makes you're waifu eat her snatch every day.

Dark chocolate is the patrician choice

Only Estonian, Swedish, Jewish and Icelandic girls do something to my heart.

fucking disgusting
the sexiest woman in the world and no one is even giving her dick

This make me lol. Europeans thinks their Arabic refugees are Africans.

she even chooses the ugliest, midget, birth defect-possessing dyke.
but niger-congo and bantu facial structures are ugly so the only people with dark skin who can be beautiful and feminine facially are eritreans (and ethiopians and some random somalis and sudanis but they're on the whole all uglier than eritreans)

She has a Greek foot.
She cannot qualify as full on black.

Russian girl, her mulatto sister and pureblood sister of mulatto girl from Africa

SHE IS STILL MY WIFE.

Still black

mulatto is not black. It's obvious.

I'm okay with white and café latte. Hate dark and dirty brown (paki) skin.

how?

Black girls only want Asian men.

Typical semite/arabic ME girl.

>nig hair
>Arabic

They look so beautiful.

>Be half Greek
>chekc out my feet after seeing this
>I have it too

Wtf

Semitic European Jews have such hair. Problem?

not the same curls.biz/curly-hair-type-guide.html

I would love to show you friends of mine so you could impregnate them with your superior nordic sea man. This chick aint good, i can get you something better, like, way better

why is it always a finn posting black womenz

Sort of *****.
ME people - mix between Africans and Europeoid and Mongoloid races, East Africans are mix between Africans and ME peoples. If Mulattos are black - it's means ME people and Jews are black also.

Because swedens are cucks and we are reversed cucks.

But you're a virgin

>not the same
He's right. Look closely. It's the one thing that turns me off the most alongside with apey facial features and the dark skin but dirty looking white hands and feet and pink fleshy mouth about full blacks.

Do you have proof cuckmeister?