What evil have you done?

what evil have you done?

>i was shopping and shook all the soda cans at the store

heinous crime

>> go to favela rape 13094u3087 faveladas
>>kill 014-98269870628 drug dealers
>>kidnap the kids

When I was ten I peed into a squrit gun and shot it at a neighborhood kid I didn’t like.

did he develop a whatersport fetish from that?

Nobody found out. I drank lots of water so it was clear. Plus with all the other kids throwing water balloons and shooting squirtguns it got washed away pretty quickly.

When im about to leave the elevator i push all the buttons so the people coming have to stop in every floor

I massacred a nest of seagull chicks with rocks.

most recently?

lived with a lovely old catholic couple

nicked their painkillers, sleeping pills and anxiety meds to get high

Did they find out?

you piece of shit

how was the trip?

why?

>their grandchild stole pill
>pretended not to notice

when I was a small kid I stole a paper decoder that was on the label of some juice so I could decode something on TV.

My friend told on me, it's the only thing I ever stole from a store.

I miss my grandparents

tell us about them

how where they?

only if you want, okay

I have aspergers and had difficulties assessing morality at an earlier age.

lol assburgers

rude

Dad’s side:
>Grandpa is the son of an American GI and Italian woman who met in 1943, came back to the US after the war.
>Grandma is a Southern Belle, born and raised in Georgia, met my Grandpa in Chicago during college in the early 60s
>Two very relaxed people, Grandpa mostly took odd jobs and Grandma supported him where he needed help. Grandpa died from stomach cancer in ‘05. Grandma lives in Tampa with her sister. I don’t see my Grandma very much anymore, maybe once every 2-3 years. She is really a great woman, always looked up to her.

Mom’s side:
>Grandpa born in a costal town in Oregon in 1940. Went to college in Seattle then joined the Marine Corps in 1965 (shit timing). Got shipped off the Vietnam, and came back pretty fucked up. Missing a few fingers, one of his arms badly burnt. He went back to his hometown.
>Grandma born in the same town as Grandpa in the same year. They went to school together their entire lives. Highschool sweet hearts. She supported him when he got home from Vietnam.
>They got married and he began working as a camera man at a news agency in Portland. Eventually got a job in Seattle and raised my mom and uncle in Bellevue.
>Divorced in ‘89, never found out why
>both got remarried and settled down on opposite sides of Washington (Spokane and Poulsbo).

>be american
>get shot

thats lovely.

i hope you will meet them soon again, okay

Miss my Grandpa on my mom’s side. When was a kid he’d take me out on the Puget Sound to check crab pots, go digging for geoducks, and take me to a near by reservation to get some illegal fireworks for the 4th. Miss those summers as a kid desu.

Also thanks for the well wishes, I appreciate it.

i am sure one day, you will have kids on your own and can bring this kind of happyness also to them. Iam sure you will make a good dad.

sometimes a few kind words help here

I never accompanied my grandparents and sometimes didn't want to visit them. The fact that both are dead now makes me want to go back in time and slap myself for not wanting to visit them.

>walking down the street
>see a girl i know
>know she fancies me
>ignore her and keep walking

Thinking about going back to Washington then Florida to visit mine. They’re getting up there in age.

how old were you at that time? was there a reason why you didnt want to see them?

again, only if you want to tell us.

Drugs.

I asked for a fork when i forgot my spoon at home and still havent gave back, same with a pen i got to do a test, i hope the police dont find out, fuck the police, i also do this and was a bit like this, yeah, shamefuru... Forgive bls, i have ADHD and Aspergers
Havent you felt like trash after you recognized how wrong was it? I never talk about this side of mine i had, ever, its very shamefull... I try coping being an asshole in the past by being nice now, like Rurouni Kenshin

I was around 12 and the reason I didn't want to go visit them was because I was an autistic little shit who wanted to stay at home to play vidya. I still thank my dad for sometimes forcing me to go visit them.
I overall dropped vidya after realizing what I did but I sometimes play when I'm extremely bored.
Good on you, user.

Holy shit digits

Participated in killing and driving Christians out of my village

you were young and dumb. of course it is harsh in retrospec, but the only thing you can do now is to treashure those memories and honor your grandparents. visit their grave one time and thank them that they were there for you.
i dont know your grandparents, but i am sure they will apprechiate that, wherever they now are.

always remember:its the past that makes a person. all actions, good or bad shape who you are and you should always be proud of that.

also nice digits, yes.

Thanks for the kind words, user. I remember how my grandpa used to tell me the same joke and the same magic tricks over and over and how I used to laugh when hearing them. He also told me some sad stories when he was forced to fight on the civil war.
My grandma always used to make me breakfast when I arrived at their place until she went senile.
I miss them both.

Spray-can flamethrowered the neigbours mail once

Cheated with my ex and was mean to my boyfriend back then 13 years ago. Now we've been married for 11 years, have 3 beautiful kids. It still haunts him sometimes. Me too.

Many years ago i drove a girl into depression because she was annoying as fuck wannabe. I dug up
her every personal secret, made them public, turned almost all her friends against her and did my darnest to torment her emotinally. Once i met her and she was drunk off her ass and she cried how i made her depressed. Now she's fat lmao.

Hast du schon einmal mit ihm darüber geredet?

Do you regret what you did?

No, and she wasnt even the only one i tormented with my scheming but she was the most longest running target. But as i got older my personality changed drastically and these days all sorts of lies and deceit make me resent people and and even if i make white lie, it makes my conscience torment me.

Check’d

That sounds like a real problem

Did you ever consider apologising to one of your victims or talk to a psychiatrist about that?

No, i always found apologizing as pointless since its just words and not action to correct your wrongdoings and person can never be sure about sincerity of another persons apology. Also my friend is a psychologist and she seems to be very interested in listening my ramblings.

Try it to be honest. Just go to one of your victims and tell them that xou are sorry. Maybe you feel better for yourself then. But you shouldnt downgrade yourself. As said, the past makes the persom. You cannot undo things. The trick is to learn from them.
What do you think about yourself in this moment?

What i didnt mention is that psychologist girl is my friend from way back and she actually got her part of torment (same time when i tormented that girl into depression) even when i actually liked her and considered her as my only friend and for a while we were bit more than friends. I actually apologized to her several times because years after my shittiness i started to think that maybe it wasnt justified to be a total and complete bastard towards the only person whom i've considered as a friend and whom i actually may have loved.

kek

Self reflection is important, but you shouldnt push you down. If you liked her, wouldnt it be fitting to help in the current situation?
Maybe trough your friend in case she doesnt want to see you anymore

These situations im talking about happened 8-10 years ago. With the friend im still in semi-regular touch eventough she lives 600km's away. The one i made depressed, for some reasons i cant fathom now considers me as a friend, sure she sometimes mentions the things i did but im more like WHAT'CHU GONNA DO ABOUT IT.

Try to show her a bit compassion maybe? Tell her you are sorry for what you did. When you are honest, im sure she will feel better. Maybe you even begin to like her again and wont hurt her anymore

I think i cant like her, she's still has pretty much the same personality she had back then, the same which made me hate her. She constantly tries to change her personality according to the current company she's in, and she so blatantly fails in it that it even makes other people dislike her aswell. Sure that kind of behaviour signals that she has some deep underlying issues in her self-esteem but i just cant get over it.

This may sound stupid, but did anyone talk to her about that personality changing?

if they did they haven't said anything

was alright

but there were enough pills that i stayed relatively high for about two or three weeks

they aren't my grandparents

I sure as hell have. Other acknowldge it but im not sure if they have mentioned it to her.

You do realise a shaken can settles again after like 5 minutes, right? You don't pressurize it forever. They'll all be fine again before anyone purchases them.