Was just debating with one of my liberal friends...

Was just debating with one of my liberal friends, explained more unarmed white men have been killed than unarmed black men this year and last year, and her response was "yeah but white men have privilege" MFW

what were you expecting

>arguing with liberals
why? you think you fuckin Morpheus and gunna red pill em? lmao
fuck em
let them rot with their shit tier ideology
secure yourself and to hell with all else

can someone explain this "privelege" meme to me?

I've never quite understood the whole race thing in USA, since none of that really exists here (even though there is indeed a lot of racism toward indigenous people). What really separates people here is classism, not race.

EEEEYY SI SENIORR

privilege is a meme liberals use to excuse the failings of one group of people and place the blame on white men
OP's friend's marxist rhetoric flowchart malfunctioned, so she basically said whites have the privilege to die more than blacks

Ill give you a hint
> her
Women dont deserve rights

>Arguing with liberals

I tried this with a friend and he just called me a racist and nazi every time we talked politics, so now ive went full 14/88 gas the kikes on him. I may have accidentaly redpilled an asian friend with it tho

Think of it like this, people consciously and subconsciously make choices based on the experiences they have had.

For instance, I avoid larger dogs that aren't wearing leashes because I imagine they're strays, or the owners won't stop it from attacking me.

To bring this to race, I've lived most of my life in Chicago. Anytime I've been robbed or attacked, it's been by black men. Therefore, if I see a black person on the street and they don't look "exceptional" I'll avoid them. This exceptionalism is important. I wouldn't particularly avoid a black man in a suit, or an elderly black man, or a black police officer. I would avoid a black man in a hoody, or shitty looking jeans and a tshirt.

For a white man, for me to avoid you you have to look exceptionally sketchy. For instance, during the BLM protests in November, I was working downtown and I was wearing a suit and was let in right away, the cops didn't bat an eye. The gentleman that owns the coffee shop in the bottom of the building wasn't let in because he has a shaved head and tattoos despite being white.

White privilege in a theoretical sense is a society's preference for whiteness. In a practical sense, it's the avoidance of blackness because it's associated with poverty, violence and generally poor decisions.

classism goes hand in hand with race here in america. Niggers are typically poor as fuck, whites have money.

Well, determine why you're debating. Arguments typically fall into 2 camps

>Ascertain truth
This is your "We might both be wrong, let's bring our best arguments and attempt to find common ground or logic behind our reasoning."

Most people don't do this in any particular way because it can be extremely uncomfortable. Set your definitions, explain how you get to your conclusion, and attempt to understand the view point of your opposition.

>Convince others
This is the "I want to go to blank restaurant" of politics. So, understand the strengths of your argument. For instance, in your case, black men are a ridiculously small portion of the population, if I was your liberal friend, I would argue that blacks are targeted more because of racism or whatever bullshit while avoiding how overrepresented blacks are in violent crime.

If you genuinely don't give a fuck about ascertaining truth, you can have him define privilege and then laugh in his face, and tell him he has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. He'll probably fucking hate you, tho.

it's also used as a defense mechanism in liberal arguments i.e. "You have white privilege so you are not qualified to speak about black poverty" or some shit like that
You can easily turn it around and tell them since they're black they have no right to talk about white racism

Nobody on the planet is more priveleged than a white girl.
There is not one situation in the west where a white girl doesn't have a better outcome than anyone else just for being a white girl.

Great post famalam. It's all about appearance, but apparently many people think the world is black and white. I'm sure those people covered in tattoos and piercings are nice, but first impressions are what count the most in many cases.

I have no idea why people nowadays think that if you're white you're the devil. Every time I've been to USA most people are really nice, regardless of color or race. Then you see gangsta looking people, wether it be niggas or cholos or some meth head and you get suspicious. Now apparently if those sketchy fucks are anything but white, you're a bigot and a racist.

Great, we're at the point where they just automatically repeat that without even thinking about what it means.

why do you have a liberal friend?

Thinking is for nerds, shitlord.

It's a lot easier to work with.

If you accept the fact that privilege is the byproduct of association and experience, then you get to the conclusion that black people do create huge amounts of problems for the percentage of the population they are. This is really quite unpalatable to a lot of people.

Guys my liberal friend says someone who sells classified information to foreign delegates is better than a bigot like trump for president... please...

There are also more white men than black so.............

white privilege = higher IQ

Your friend must give astounding head.

>debating a female

that's a special kind of autism m80

We need to get inside the heads of liberals and figure out how to turn them. My friend at work was playing some "hands up don't shoot" song today, I'm really surprised. And even in South Africa there are still liberals like this. Being exposed to reality doesn't faze them.

There must be a way. There's something about liberal whites that is inverted from how it is for us. It's like when something bad happens to them from a minority, they view it as a blessing since they get a chance to suffer. Their idea of showing strength is through self-sacrifice so when they are hurt, it makes them happy because it shows that they have the strength to undergo suffering without responding in anger. I get that, but it's supposed to be suffering in order to achieve a goal. I guess for them, it is also to achieve a goal in their eyes. So the more they suffer the more progress they feel is occurring. As we know this can go to insane degrees without breaking down.

How can we reverse this? We need some actual psychology but I don't have it. Some kind of mass therapy program through memes.