youtube.com/watch?v=IdUEEp2oA0o
youtube.com/watch?v=3uxyE-cgBhk
youtube.com/watch?v=WAU4hCBilbI
youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8
youtu.be/GQVgMbSeefs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mexishit sporting events

>american people

There's so much emphasis on this stuff in American sport that I don't understand why you'd even attend games there. With little atmosphere, and such significance placed on food and comfort, why not just watch from home?

This, the only purpose of going to the stadium is to sing with the lads, not to sit and watch the game with a shitty view and eating overpriced food

I love this

>going to the stadium to sing
bit gay imho

That literally happened in the USA...

I guess it's jsut another episode of Americans """"""""pretending""""""" to be retarded

I do. unless its a playoff game, in which case i eat and get drunk before the game and then sip beer throughout to keep my buzz while i scream profanities in public at people who cant hear me from the nosebleeds

>lets go to the stadium and sing fucking showtunes like a bunch of faggots
>this is what real football fans look like

>with little atmosphere

You've obviously never attended an American big time college football game in the south with an ignorant remark like that...

>singing

Kinda gay

>showtunes

Lol, you americans are such faggots

>Americans will NEVER experience this

youtube.com/watch?v=CnMZsiRR81Y

Feeling sorry for you, to be honest

>scream profanities in public at people who cant hear me from the nosebleeds
That was me you were screaming at asshole. I remember you.

I'm sure a ton of Americans showed up for Mexico vs Trinidad

what are you talking about? the food is entirely optional and most people just sneak in their own because you have to pay jacked up prices for small portions. the food court is to occupy the women while the men watch the game.

I'd take the piss but we can't even drink beer in the stands

Why the fuck would someone waste their time watching college football, especially in the south. Jesus christ can we just cut that part of the country off already? We'd become first world again.

Beacuse most football fans are unruly animals tb.h. People normally get loaded before the game starts

he's right the sport is so shit that you have to sing gay little songs to keep yourselves entertained

I forgot we non-Amerifrees couldn't match the electrifying atmosphere of American stadiums

youtube.com/watch?v=IdUEEp2oA0o

Inspirational.

> t. Triggered faggot who hates Dixie for being conservative

Yeah but it just sucks having to spend the entirety of half time waiting to get a plastic bottle of Carling and necking it in a minute.

If other countries can do it, why can't we? We really aren't that bad

This tbdesu
youtube.com/watch?v=3uxyE-cgBhk

sometimes i wonder if all american posters are just pretending to be dumb

the songs are usually a witty way to banter off the other team. Not like you watered-down fags in north america would no anything about that
youtube.com/watch?v=WAU4hCBilbI

Let me guess, you probably went to some small college, like Reed College in Portland OR, wanted Bernie to win, support communism and actually enjoy watching soccer because intellectually it's about the only sport you can understand on TV.

Faggot.

Americans probably think the haka is gay as well

It encourages tribalism and if young British lads start getting tribal how are (((they))) going to continue their work?

>american sportz

It is

I think there was just so much violence and death during the football in the 80s that the government decided against serving alcohol. I agree it sucks, especially as you said people find ways of getting pissed anyway

The haka is gay.

it really is

it is the most cringe embarrassing shit I have ever seen. more laughably pathetic than gay though.

>have we started the fire?

it unironically is

if kiwis weren't so good at rugby everyone would be making fun of them for their gay ass dance

It's gay as fuck m8

>getting laid

ok

"You're getting mauled by the tigers" is america levels of cringe tb.h

this is the hardest shit m8 youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8

Comparing SouthAmerican atmospheres and fans to some euroshit assholes
You'll never learn right?

>when a footy game interrupts your choir practice

nice snack kiddo

I thought that is why baseball is called Americas pastime

dude

You call that a bloody mary?

And I never will, lad.

>DE-FENCE!

FIGHT. AND. WIN.

That looks fucking great

>Needing witty banter to entertain yourselves
>Not just coming right out and telling the other team to go fuck themselves

youtu.be/GQVgMbSeefs

>this is the pinnacle of American intelligence and wit

Chicanos are 100% American.

>cringe

See This is real atmosphere, not a bunch of rednecks chanting D FENCE

He has a tripcode, you should have prepared yourself.

The peanuts in Pepsi has evolved.