Are we still the good guys?

Are we still the good guys?

>still

What does BVB mean in English?

>Nazi club
>good guys

>dirtmund
No, pic related are

Better than Antifa or communist club tßh.

ballgame club borussia (latin for prussia)

t. reddit

heloooooooo, Sup Forumseddit

Yes, hope stoger will make it

this desu
based
>schalke
reversing the meme

you never were the good guys, you were always the bad guys.
Not just the bad guys but the worst possible guys.
You are utter shirt with no chance of things getting better.

I was gonna make a long ass post but this based Croatianbro explained it perfectly

You guys are the literal scum of the Earth. You are Reddit made flesh. Hope your shit ass team gets destroyed

2011 Dortmund were undoubtedly the good guys

>feed bayern
top cucks

el papu will expose dirtmund

'No'

No. You never were. Dortmund is just like reddit: a team that craves for attention by using the old complaint of: "HUH WE ARE LE GUD SMALL GUYS XD WE ARE LE ONLY HOPE AGAINST LE BAD BIG GUYS XD SUPPORT US, WE HAVE LE FUNNY PLAYERS LIKE THIS GUY FROM GABON AND THIS AMERICAN AVERAGE GUY YOU AMERICAN IDIOTS CAN OVERRATE LIKE HELL XD HUH, WE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN DEFEAT BAYERN AND ARE ALSO A CLUB WITH HISTORY THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO LE EBIL BIG FINANCE LIKE RED BULL XD NEVERMIND WE SELL ALL OUR PLAYERS TO BAYERN AND WE LITERALLY NEEDED THEM TO RESCUE US XD WE ARE NOT >SCHALKE"

Seriously, you guys are a fucking joke. I support FC Porto but I have more respect for both Benfica and Sporting than for you. Hope your club gets trashed into oblivion

fuck off to your hugbox echo chamber

First off all, im pretty sure you never heard of dortmund before 2007 or even 2009. Everything you just said is just some meme american glory hunting culture. Go out and meet actual BVB fans instead of this board

damn...

Of course I am not talking about the Dortmund of the old days. They won that Champions League and deserved it. But the state of the club today is awful

yes but we currently suck

Dortmund is the only German team with memes so I support them

>still anally flustered
Hilarious

uuu we were god 20 years ago and had a fluke season once couple of years ago, woo please feel sorry for us, we aren incompetent club at all we are the good guys :( :( :( the bad guys are just screwing us over

No, you're the irrelevant guys now.

>fluke season
>winning domestic double two years in a row

klopp era: chaotic good
tuchel era: lawful evil
bosz era: chaotic neutral
stöger era: lawful neutral
nah, we're neutral as of now

>ALL GUYS XD WE ARE LE ONLY HOPE AGAINST LE BAD BIG GUYS XD SUPPORT US, WE HAVE LE FUNNY PLAYERS LIKE THIS GUY FROM GABON AND THIS AMERICAN AVERAGE GUY YOU AMERICAN IDIOTS CAN OVERRATE LIKE HELL XD HUH, WE ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN DEFEAT BAYERN AND ARE ALSO A CLUB WITH HISTORY THAT DOESN'T BELONG TO LE EBIL BIG FINANCE LIKE RED BULL XD NEVERMIND WE SELL ALL OUR PLAYERS TO BAYERN AND WE LITERALLY NEEDED THEM TO RESCUE US XD WE ARE NOT >SCHALKE"

this, bvb is reddit as fuck, disgusting

How are they Nazi? I thought they were left-leaning?

>westfalen stadion has an average attendance in the size of a small town
>five out of 70k chant sieg heil
>hurrr nazi club they must be banned xD
>five out of 70k chant refugees welcome
>hurrr reddit cuck club xD

they only won one double. >schalke won the cup in 2011

Funny how Bayern are the ones who bailed them out of near bankruptence

And speaking of Benfica, you read about their emails yet?

Fuck off dirtmund never forget semi final vs Malaga refball scum