How would you rank their careers since they were all in the NBA finals together?

I'd rank it as

1) Westbrook
2) Harden
3) Durant (literally giving up $94 million is funny)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVnMcxw3FZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Durant
>Harden
>Westbrook

Unironically. No way Harden doesn't win MVP this year. Whatever money Durant lost from not singing long term in OKC is made up for in endorsements, investing in tech companies, and the sheer fact that he doesn't have to live in OKC anymore.

Westbrook won MVP, yeah, but he literally statpadded OKC to oblivion. Literally every star that left OKC got better.

1) durant
2) harden
3) westbrook

>Westbrook
>last

Durant gave up $94 million AND fucked up his legacy

harden and russ are disqualified for being regular season stat padding fraudsters. KD is the only elite player of the 3 and i say that hating him for being a beta that ruined basketball

You'd have to be from Oklahoma to put Westbrook over either of them in any category. Harden does more with less in the regular season than Westbrook (remember his team smacking the shit out of Westbrook in the playoffs last year?) and KD is the best player among four HoFers and Finals MVP.

Westbrook makes everyone look like shit next to him in order to get his. Nigger tier basketball IQ

>Draymond
>Klay
>Hall of Famers

I like both players but let's give it some time there, buddy

Durant has rings; something Westbrook will never achieve

Westbrook has more money - something that is irreplaceable. Tell me if there's anything more important in life than money, poorfag?

Durant > Westbrook > Harden

durant
harden
westbrook

>endorsements
he would get those anyway
>investing in tech companies you dont have to live in california to invest in tech companies
>the sheer fact that he doesn't have to live in OKC anymore
NBA players live where they want.

Durant will forever be known as the superstar who lost to a historically great Golden State team after a 3-1 lead. Then he went and joined said great team because he is a little bitch and cant win it himself. The Legacy that is Durant is forever tainted. sure he is a better player, but in 40 years people will remember him as a bitch first

>(((rings)))
Literally anybody can get a ring

>Durant will forever be known as the superstar who lost to a historically great Golden State team after a 3-1 lead.
The literal reason they lost to Golden State was Russell Chuckbrook, you stupid motherfucker.

Durant has the best career of all of them so far, with the way he led the league in scoring multiple times, won the MVP award, won a title (even if he became a fucking snake to do it), and is making an ungodly amount of money from endorsements (Nike gave him $300 million). Harden and Westbrook are closer, both have been great individual players that are often at the top in stats even without a title to show for it. At the moment Westbrook has the edge because of his MVP award, but I think Harden will win it this season and then they'll be even.

This.

I remember these losers

>t. ass blasted okc resident his team squandered three elite players and won't have shit to show for it

he has him a nice astering

>ring
l o l

Actually Durant has more money. That Nike endorsement deal was insane.

Durant has more money now and will earn more money in the future

Durant
Harden
Westchuck

>le pad stats and win nothing man
>no. 1 and 2

>they gave this guy an MVP
youtube.com/watch?v=UVnMcxw3FZE

dirk's ring is sweeter than durrant's

lowly dallas against biggest lebron superteam

Durant is objectively the best player of the 3. The championship doesn't even matter, he was still the best of the 3 before he left for the Warriors. As for Harden and Westbrook, flip a coin I guess. They're both no defense ball hogs.

this

Nah senpai lebron got mvp this year

chimpbrick > snake ass nigga > flop semen beard man

dude Harden should have done one over Curry

Westbrook is not helping his team and was stat padding before Paul and Melo can in to win a MVP award that should have gone to Kawhi

Durant sent back the Player's Union 3 billion years to the past with his move lol all that trade union shit to get players the best contract for their talent and he just wipes his ass with it to chase a ring... pretty sure a whole lot of those old school players would have taken the money and stay loyal but then again the OKC media PR people are shit like their front office

Harden for the win, he's the only one with a retired jersey in the rafters in some Houston strip club for all the ladies he's supported

lol pretty sure Westbrook could just buy Durant's ring when Kevin goes broke and has to sell all his assets to make it in life

>selling off his assets to make it in life
The dude still has a net worth of like 100 mil retard

richer people have gone broke but i'm just hating so ignore me

Also he just signed a 300 million dollar deal with Nike and has like 4-5 other big name sponsors guy is rich as fuck his children's children will be rich.

Harden=Durant, both > Westbrook. If Durant had gone to Boston, or anywhere besides GS, I'd prob have him above Harden. This season has really exposed Westbrook as the weakest of the 3.