Goddamn it

Goddamn it.

What the fuck is Cameron doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

spacex.com/news/2017/02/27/spacex-send-privately-crewed-dragon-spacecraft-beyond-moon-next-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I tried rewatching Avatar the other day, that movie has aged like milk

>implying ANYBODY gives a shit

These forced flicks will flop harder than my flaccid cock.

rumor has it that Cameron may be one of the two that has paid for a Spacex trip around the moon in 2018

That's hot

Why the fuck do people like James Cameron? He hasn't made a good movie for 20 years.

generic mo-cap cgi does not take over 9 years to develop

you're just butthurt

He's a blue guy

>around the moon
>he'll get to witness first hand what secret alien structures are hiding on the dark side of the moon
I envy him.

Most probably getting ready for 3D without glasses.

Cry more.

He's going to be lost in space and time for like seven hundred years and we'll be lucky if we still have descendents alive to see his next kino.

>implying they're going to send em around the real moon

About what?

He says they're making all 4-5 films at the same time. Sounds retarded, and hey

they'll all probably suck

>IGN NEWS
OP normie faggot confirm

guy is out of his mind, i wonder how long that would take to film

He's doing a new uncovering the titanic documentary in 4D

Right?
But dude's got disney money. They just constructed Pandora at their amusement park. I doubt that money's an issue whatsoever.

He's scouting out the location for his Avatar theme park

Gotta wonder if Cameron is privy to knowledge of an Extinction Level Event; I'd bet on that versus four 'Avatar' sequels being released.

By the time the third drops, next-gen VR will have sucked out any remaining spectacle factor. And that's the only edge the franchise has on 'Star Wars.'

They've seriously got to stop with this meme. Avatar is not a great film. It's as goofy and stagnant and only memorable for the weird things they did as any other Hollywood film in the last decade. It stole its story, its CGI wasn't even groundbreaking, and the fantasy designs are totally unremarkable.

They made a fucking theme park in Disney over it. Why? Honestly now.

he's out of his mind? ridley scott wants to make 6 more alien movies.

He's literally going to the moon.
>spacex.com/news/2017/02/27/spacex-send-privately-crewed-dragon-spacecraft-beyond-moon-next-year

I'm all for it if it resurrects Abatap to cleanse this board.

The general public doesn't care about Avatar anymore. Why even bother?
It's not Star Wars, it had no imprint on American Pop Culture. It was there for 2 years and vanished. No one cares anymore.

>Avatar 3
>FILMED ON LOCATION

>What the fuck is Cameron doing?
Making true kino.

>What the fuck is Cameron doing?
Searching the lost city of Atlantis, sperging in the seas.

Titanic was the last movie Cameron directed before he started working on Avatar.
Cameron gonna die before he finish the Avatar-Movies.