What went wrong?

Shia was on the upward streak just 5 years ago. What the fuck happened?

He hasn't been in a real role for years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Nfg-WC7YY0
youtube.com/watch?v=W6uGP8hHwrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G8EmmhP4Cyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums tracked down his he will not divide us flag in the middle of nowhere Tennessee by vague chem trials they saw in the sky on the live stream. He's hiding in a cabin freaking out Wako style right now.

he's wealthy, did his meme movies, has no particular acting skill that he would be sought for. so can just enjoy life irl trolling

Nobody thinks that the events of this past week is what's happened to his career for the past several years.

>implying someone wants to work with him

...what?

He was in Transmorphers and Fury Road you dumbass

he doesn't want to play anymore. I think we broke him.

He insulted Steven Spielberg. He and all the other jews couldn't let him get away with that, so his career is pretty much over. Spielberg "chose" him, like Scorsese "chose" DiCrapio or like Tarantino chose Sam Jackson.
But Shia is an ungrateful prick, and now he's being punished for it. He's trying to get his career back by shitting on Trump but I doubt it's gonna work.

Sup Forums is obsessed with this guy

He supposedly pissed off Michael Bay, which you don't do as MB is well liked in Hollywood. He also got caught up in a plagiarism scandal which directly led to his paper bag meltdown. He also sucked in Fury even though he had Pitt backing him up.

He's probably just a cunt to be around

Got Divided

Actually Scorsese chose Sam Jackson you idiot

his part in fury wasn't a real role?

we really are. but just because it's so much fun to fuck with him and see how he responds

>He supposedly pissed off Michael Bay, which you don't do as MB is well liked in Hollywood

I mean I can get MB being liked because he seems like a cool dude but is he really respected enough to get a guy blacklisted?

>obsessed
are you incapable of having a giggle?

sounds like MB is a real cunt, considering both shiah and megan fox shit on him

did he give himself that scar?

>Disney

He's the mastermind behind exposing Sup Forums as the newfag redditors they really are, he's a fucking genius

redditor fuck off

probably because he's basically modern randy quaid

He is a brainwashed kike. No loss.

I liked him in Constantine and Disturbia, though.

Fury was good.

what did he tell Steve?

Google it you lazy fuck

He wants to be a serious artist but he doesn't seem to accept serious artist roles, just lower budget versions of typical studio films.

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

American Honey appeared on numerous top 10 2016 critics' list.

he also thought/thinks he is an artist, even though he's nothing more than an actor.

is he an attic?

Are you stroking out? Are you stroking one out?

His idea of being an artist is to stand in an open area and record himself slurring or being dead inside for hours. He also seems to believe Trump will be affected by him and a bunch of crazy homeless guys who are slightly more hygienic than him ranting at a livestream.

shia got that scar from eating his own pussy

Frequent inhalation of his own noxious gas. ''

He is a attention whore these days, with little attention.

Hes trying to be a super serious actor that wants to forget his earlier hits like Holes or Disturbia. It doesnt help that when started to come back into the scene that he was an on going meme for JUST DO IT video.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Nfg-WC7YY0

He mentally freaked out after having the big boys play with his booty hole for too many years. He snapped like all disney manufactured shit.

fucking hell

>Shia was on the upward streak just 5 years ago. What the fuck happened?

If I had to venture a guess I'd say Bipolar Personality Disorder.

There is something "off" about him that isn't the regular spergy type of "off". This dude is a fuckin hot head.

So he's trolling them?

Me no say Me no say

Tom Hardy gave him that scar

>it's an user participates in armchair psychology episode

He is a mad lad

wow shia must be mad as fuck

he was pretty good in Fury and Lawless. He has a few movies coming out as well. I don't think anything went wrong with him. he's always been a deranged attention whore. the thing is, he can do whatever he wants at this point and just live off the millions he gets in residuals from Transformers.

the normies are finally starting to realize the true power of weaponized autism

they haven't seen anything yet

>tailored to inherit the Indiana Jones role
>fucks it up because nobody likes him
>gets his own franchise with Transformers and makes millions by shouting at CGI
>leaves and loses source of easy money
>decide to become auteur who makes short films
>people find out he stoles his film's plot from comic
>instead of owning up to it, go crazy and start being so autistic that Jaden Smith looks normal next to you
>start to believe that wearing paper bag over your head is high art
>continue not going to therapy, but instead blame it all on Trump
>can no longer go back to Disney because he's too unhinged, might possibly offer drugs to kidcom stars
>now stuck in home, scared of Sup Forums

He was a disney/nickelodeon kid or something. He had to shed his good boy image and how do you do that? By going loco.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6uGP8hHwrQ

And fox had to grovel for years to get to rework with him in the thankfully flopped, TMNT movies.

I said it was a guess. I never said it as some declarative statement.

Calm your colon.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

DO IT
JUST DO IT
DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE MEMES
YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW
SO JUST DO IT

MAKE
YOUR
MEMES
COME
TRUE

From what I've seen he just likes the image that comes with being a serious artist, but like you said continues to take roles in blockbuster schlock because it pays the bills. He's a poser

It was never right.

my guess is pressure/stress and maybe has depression that's mild enough not to raise alarm bells that he needs to get professional help but strong enough that it adversely affects how he handles the pressure/stress and interferes with his life.

HE WILL NOT DIBITUS

Do you not have any reading comprehension?

Dude, another argument for Sup Forums won.

Nice my man

What the fuck I love frogposters now

Pretty good rundown my man!

9/10 would be rundowned again

He's been on a downhill streak ever since he got drunk and threw up all over his date, Marilyn Manson, and everyone within 10 feet before screaming and running off into the night like a madman.

How do they do it lads?

>shia is the new tom green

He's a millionaire. Do you think he really cares?

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY

I have to admit, I'm impressed.

Checked

He stopped doing movies to just chill

There's nothing wrong with him now except he's not on the Trump train so Sup Forums goes nuts about provoking him

....a barrel roll?

There was literally nothing chill about his behavior at the HWDU stream.
Literally got arrested for assault.

He clearly does or he would've dropped his "art project" after it's first failure. Sup Forums's just having fun.

Yes, he very clearly does.

guys should i drop maddie?

or is she ironically following him

feminists, sjw and betacucks dropped him when he tried to claim a woman raped him

Maybe she just drinks his tears like the rest of us.

>guys, should i act like a libcuck snowflake and shelter myself from everyone who doesn't share the same views as me?
I don't know, user...

He was just in American Honey you pleb

Shia struck me as an artfag that never was content with any type of mainstream success, particularly from formulaic box office shit like Transformers. He wanted to more of a "high art" cinema type.

I'm sure he's made more than enough to have a very nice life until he dies and even to provide a very nice life for his kids until they die. I'm sure he's made over the amount a celeb of his status needs to be insulated from crazy fans (gated community homes, secure upscale inner city condos, body guard, etc.).

Success is important to everyone, but I don't think making big money was ever his goal.

It's like he almost wants to revise history and make it seem like he always was a "high art" kino type of guy when his success came from a lot of box office shit like Transformers.

Shia likely can and does get meaty roles and I'm guessing he's turning them down and trying to be choosy about them, because he certainly was NOT in the beginning of his career.

haha wut

define "real" role? Cause the man works

He never got any talent. On his family show he just goofed of. Later, when things was expected, he stole from everywhere.
Basically a numb, zero, should-be abortion type of guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8EmmhP4Cyk

>Sup Forums can figure out how take down shia lebeoufs flag
>they can't figure out how to get me a gf

Ah. Now I see. It's the cruel trolltards who pushed him over the edge. May the trolltards suffer the pain they inflict on others multiplied by three.

I think she drinks his tears.
There's something about that smirk, tho..

autism

Hey nigger there's google maps but there ain't no google girlfriend.

WEAPONIZED autism

he put a flag in some random part of tennessee because he was tired of people ruining his stream, so i would say yes, he does care.

Shia should just really learn to chill. Beans' actor is bald twentysomething midget who works at a mall, and he seems happier with his life than Shia right now.