Salary: competitive

>Salary: competitive

what do they mean by this?

you will be competing against your co-workers in order to get a raise

They mean they won't tell you what they're willing to pay

Competitively low, that is! A smart guy like yourself is going to think he deserves more, and others might just agree with you! Only dishonest folks like ourselves can trick you into accepting so low a salary as we are prepared to offer!

How are the benifits

every time

lol the company i work for doesn't even mention anything about the salary on their job posting.

I always assumed "competitive salary" means high, because they are competing with other companies to get good workers

Or, they could be colluding behind the scenes with other nearby employers to keep salaries low, thus their salary is only competitive in the sense that it compares to what others are offering, but anti competitive in actuality.

These guys are communists, they are against this. Money to them just means things like food and housing which they see as the entire point of the salary they pay (homeless shelters and food stamps count, after all what more do you need?). "Competitive" just means comparable to what others are paying, because they can act like a mafia and threaten people who pay more. Fair just means benefiting them, because commie dictators expect to be worshipped like gods and what benefits god must be good.

You're a Jew, you should know this.

Means they won't list the offered salary in hopes you'll get the job and end up accepting a number way lower than they were expecting to have to offer.

Who are communists? What are you talking about dude I don't follow.

>Salary: unpaid

The archetypal example is the Bay Area tech industry, and other likeminded companies around the world.

idk, here competitive means high, while the euphemism for a shit salary is "fair" or "according to the market"

I don't think you know what communism is.

I believe that's a cartel, typical capitalist behaviour.

its shit and they know if they said, no one would bother applying

You don't think, period.
Well "competitive", "fair", and "according to market" can mean high or low depending on context. I guess it is a matter of emphasis.

What exactly do you think communism is? And how do those companies embody it?

Communism is that game where one pretends everyone is equal, but ordinary people don't "need" nice things, so by default it goes to the political elite.

It means wage slave

Imagine being this fucking retarded holy shit lmoa
Someone should global biker face this.

*boker

$9 an hour
or $30K a year and a 60 hour work week

What job is that?

beaker

nah i just imagined what "competitive" may mean