Stefan the Neo-Nazi collaborator

>youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

The madman have finally done it, he is now so far off the deep end that even Sup Forums must distance himself from Molyneux.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ha4ea53UGI
youtube.com/watch?v=jxEqgAVMmJU
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/06/23/radio-free-skyrim-episode-34-implicit-pyramid-scheme/
youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one cares about molyjew. sage

Stef gets so many interesting people on his show.

Anyone that names the jew and covers black on white crime in a positive thing, fuck off D/C shill.

No. Way.

This guy Jared Taylor is an idiot, he couldn't even beat cocksucking tim wise in a debate for fuck sake.

>neonazi
Nationalists are not neonazis.

jared taylor is not an idiot.

he is a jew

god Stef is literally one step away from having David Duke on now

so is Bobby Fischer but he was based.

Kill them all Molymeme!

Can't wait

how is he a Jew?

>Jared Taylor as a guest
He has gone full circle now... ONE OF US, ONE OF US

Who will be his next guest? Richard Spencer? Ramzpaul?

Every day that passes is another red pill chugged by Steff.

Sup Forums, what have you done to this man?

HOLY SHIT ITS HANK HILL

He was raised Christian.

Bobby fisher was far more Jew than stef is and we like him, but he was much more dedicated to fighting ZOG

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN! There goes his speaking gigs! Maybe the AmRen conferences pay well?

His mother, the one he wanted to murder, came from a Jewish family.

Stef is probably 1/4th Jewish. Which explains is off-the-fucking-charts linguistic ability.

>Richard Spencer
the fag man pyramid schemer?

He is not.(an argument)

Jesus Christ. Even though I had expected this collaboration for a year, I had doubts that it would actually come.

Kevin Macdonald.

IMPLICIT HOMOSEXUAL PYRAMID SCHEME

hwite man

fucking finally
Jared should've already been on the show 3 times.

When will he go full "gas the likes, race war now"

>Jared Taylor

His transformation is complete.

Sup Forums should be afraid of its new-found powers.

That's bullshit, he is not Jewish.

doubles for Dr. Duke

holy shit

Stephan is a goy.

RFS really red pilled me on richard spencer

>grew up in nippon
>white nationalist

He is the embodiment of Sup Forums

An Honest Conversation About The Jews | Adolf Hitler and Stefan Molyneux when?

Bump!

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Stef on his Jewish roots:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

Stef on his mother:
>youtube.com/watch?v=3Ha4ea53UGI

I doubt it. Macdonald would be able to approach the issue from the scientific perspective which would fit Stef's general channel theme.
Duke would be edgy for edginess sake.

>higher iq than Jews
>educated
>successful
>anti-elitist
I guess so.

youtube.com/watch?v=jxEqgAVMmJU

Since hwen has Molyneaux been a hwite nationalist? He's still a libertarded cult leader.

ITS HAPPENING

>Jered fucking Taylor
Holy shit it has finally happened. Molyneux has reached the inevitable conclusion. WE HAVE FUCKING WON.

I hope Alain Soral speaks english

>stefan
>linguistic ability
I mean he does have some linguistic skill obviously but it's not like ben jewpiro levels of speech.

Stefan is more about asking rhetorical questions and talking down to people, socratic method etc

I like how at the end of his videos he silently death stares as a summation of everything said.

Kek asf

Tim Wise didn't "debate," he just lied and made loud emotional noises. Taylor is correct about everything.

He could call himself African, it doesn't mean anything.

Stefan is so based.

I love him.

Explain. I really like Spencer's haircut so I'm inclined to like him, what's his deal?

NOT

THICC

AN

POL IS A BOARD OF PEACE!
REAL POL HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED!
BEHEAD THOSE WHO SAY POL IS VIOLENT!

ARGUMENT

I hate to say it but his recent tweet about "the warrior gene" was pathetic. The idea behind redpilling (something he vehemently adheres to) is letting the general public chase the rabbit hole down to it natural truths. He didn't need to come out full fucking white nationalist. Anyway gas the Jews

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/06/23/radio-free-skyrim-episode-34-implicit-pyramid-scheme/

>2013 Stefan
>balding but happy
>doesn't look that old

>2016 Stefan
>balding and not happy
>looks older by the day

Welcome aboard faggot, there is no turning back.

Kevin macdonald for the truth about jews.

It's like when the Reich government met people calling themselves "sorbs", such a retarded premise that the Reich government ruled that there is no such thing as sorbs, only Sorbian speaking Germans.

What's so crazy about this Jared Taylor guy?

there seemed to be a current of converted jewesses a couple of generations ago in the british isles.

>Hitchens
>raised by self hating jewess
>(somewhat absent) military father
>mother kept it secret
>ended up killing herself

>Molyneux
>raised by convert jewess
>absent father
>shitty mom

>first ben garrison
>now molymeme
We need to go bigger.

Yes he does. He comes up with insane analogies on the spot, it's incredible.

Stormfront Nazi basically

Beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA

>2016
>Not knowing how to hold a wine glass.

In two months ; The untruth about the holocaust

Are there any specific works I should seek out?

Bill O'Reilly

Culture of Critique

Anyone is a jew according to Sup Forums. Yes, even you.

Just google "the culture of critique" and download a pdf. It's in the top results.

How THE FUCK does he grow his beard back so fucking fast?

And he had Noam Chomskey on the show and some other people who have widely different views

>jared taylor

holy fuck he's gone full redpill

it's going to be a wild ride lads, I'm looking forward to the David Duke interview

He believes there is scientific merit to the idea that race influences IQ which is basically outlawed. He was born and raised in Japan and speaks fluent Japanese if anyone cares

I particularly liked that publisher/author guy he had on recently.

Loved the book he talked about, with the shaman interpreting toy cars to be seeds of the gods, and made his tribe bury them kek

And as an aspiring author, hearing about the state of publishing and sci-fi as a genre was fascinating. SJWs control it, and push disgusting content (shitskin using piece of meat to jerk off to a white woman he fantasizes about), but they don't actually succeed.

I was engaged from start to finish. Wish it had gone on longer.

first Sup Forums turned Ben Garrison into Zyklon Ben and now this, is there a system to it or is this just chaos/meme magic at work?

Same, lad.

I can see him shaking in his recent videos. He's trembling in awe and despair at the realization of what he is become

We are the Jews of the European race.

If you're white and you're not off the deep end by now you're functionally retarded.

Pure meme magic.

TYT is next.

How long until he starts denying the holocaust?

Oh, fuck. Stefan, God dammit. And here, I was hoping that he would one day actually interview Papa Trump.

KEK is the one true god.

Roger Stone al ready got Trump to go on infowars with Alex Jones. And Stefan knows both Alex and Roger, so technally Trump is only a handshake away...

Do you have a link? Sounds interesting.

Has it occurred to you that he might have recorded this before shaving

Oh fuck yes.

>Do you have a link? Sounds interesting.

It's vox day

It is chaos, but Kekus Ranaus resides in chaos itself and feeds upon it.

C U C K
U
C
K

Just look up American Renaissance.

Do any lolbertarians or ancaps actually ever stay that way? It seems they all become redpilled in the end.

Jared Taylor looks and sounds like a pseud.

I'm simply basing this on the way he speaks and the fucking pose that he is taking throughout the video.

People like him make me want to vomit. He probably loves the smell of his own shit.

Born to missionary parents in Japan,[8] Taylor lived there until he was 16 years old. He graduated from Yale University in 1973 with a BA in philosophy, and did graduate coursework at the Paris Institute of Political Studies.

He's probably THE forefront White Nationalist of our time. Given the fact that he's extremely intelligent and articulate (Yale educated), people can't just dismiss him as a crazy redneck, so he's gained significant ground for our cause.