The incompetence of the American military

>The incompetence of the American military
>Blind Japanese samurai and a Japanese otaku 2chan poster
>Stupid concepts like quislings and feral children
>Rich people now shovel poo and poor people now run society (cause all rich people are useless and never earned their way and all poor people aren't lazy and on welfare)
>Israel is best rael
>Is North Korea in a tunnel just hiding out or are they all zombies???????? It's like some kinda Schrodinger's cat of asians, so cool!
>"Muh dogs even though I hated them but now I attack people that do and now I'm in a special K9 unit durrrrrrr"
>For some reason only this random African guy has ONE CRAZY PLAN that will save us and nobody else could ever come up with such a brilliant strategy
>Every character is unrealistically descriptive for "interviews", like it's some lonely Jewish hack writing a shitty fiction book that'll be gobbled up by Americans
>DUDE I'M GUARDING RICH CELEBRITIES AND BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO

Oh no, how dare... HOW DARE Brad Pitt ruin such a *snicker* "classic" book - Max Brooks' salient and cutting satire of modern society that still rings true today - how dare he.

Truly, zombie genre fiction has peaked with this tome

Did you know that Max Brooks is Mel Brooks' son?

I thought that was interesting.

No worries friend. No meme will withstand the test of time like Baneposting.

>>Stupid concepts like quislings

Explain this. how does this happen in the book?

People would pretend to be zombies

That's it. Yet after everything had gone to hell, the soldiers still ran into them

HOW? They should all be eaten according to the wheel chair guys story

new friends detected

>HURR
>DURR
>JOOOOOOOZ

Go back to plebbit you fagbabby.

This movie sucked. Any other movies riding of the success of a book it has nothing in common with other than the title?

The Shining
Jurassic Park 1 & 2

That book is even more dumb that I thought.

Enjoy your sense of superiority because you have seen this topic before, friend.

Then you know it one of the few ways of detecting fig newtons on Sup Forums

>sense of superiority
It's legitimate superiority because we haven't fallen for a meme posted at the very least, once a week.

still 1000000000% better than the movie

that is a funny way of letting people know you're fat.

I replied to this post once, long ago

>rich people earned their way
get off your knees, bootlicker

oh come on, we have all fallen for it at least once over the last 3 or 4 years since he started posting it. That is why it is so much fun to point out the new friends in the thread

>BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO

This was the most realistic thing in the book desu

That's just tragic. I didn't ever want to feel bad for Mel, but now I do.

Not this one but many others, yes. I was griefing you because you bit his b8. Seriously, you're anonymous, who cares if someone calls you out or insults you.

>not laughing at Murricas bloated and totally inefficient Soviet tier military

that was actually a legitimate criticism. US military is not form fitting or efficient enough for a guerilla war in its borders

>BILL MAHER AND ANNE COULTER ARE HAVING SEX ON THE BEACH LMAO
Yo what
Can you identify the other guests for me?

Was I the only one who got the Interview with a vampire references that equated to "You've gotta go back"

Which one was that?

The Film. Brad Pitt's films often include parts of previous films he's made. For instance Troy invoked the 1st film Pitt ever starred in, it was a film about a boy who could not go into sunlight, very old film, Pitt is very young in it obviously.

>The Film
Oh, I thought you were talking about one of the interviews from the book. Are they actually going to make a sequel then? What's the point when Brad Pitt found the vaccine to make zombies blind to humans?

I was starting to get a little upset at your duplicity, but then your second statement cheered me up. You're ok user

Um, I don't care.