BLM screen cap Thread

All this anti-Police Bullshit has my Blood boiling.Let's have a BLM screen cap Thread.Post your favorite Black Lives Matter Post that makes you the most Angry.

>anti-Police Bullshit
>literally crying for police

Kek, fuck the police. Damn, this board id really cucked

>literally crying for police

What the fuck are you on about, Pierre Abdul Muhammed?

bump

>this is war

Does that retard not understand that if this was a war, the entire black race would be exterminated within a month

>this is war
>no happening will ever happen

Genocide is wrong user :^)

Mainly because this was a friend of mine on FB, I've seen worse random shit from strangers though. Like the one bitch that tweeted that she was celebrating the dallas shooting and eating dominos pizza.

people have no shame

It fucking amazes me that these animals scream about cops hating/killing black people for fun, and then react by fucking cheering and celebrating when police officers WHO HAD LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE SHOOTINGS are executed.

Like holy fuck, I could at the very least understand where they were coming from if they targeted police who actually killed the dindus, they are just attacking cops in general though.

I hope the police lives don't go to waste, these deaths should finally prove to the public that black lives matter is a fucking terrorist group

>live in a black majority neighborhood
>this is happening
I am so fucked.

War is hell pussy

A single Police officer's life isn't worth protecting High Crime communities.

what a nice job she has

would be a shame if something happened to it

buy a gun and plenty of supplies
dig yourself in like a tick and blast anything that comes over the threshold

So are we making this a thing?

before stormfaggots, this was a libertarian board. bootlickers were not welcome. Sad to see that go away

Yeah ,let's get it

we are a national libertarian board fucktard.

why the bootlicking threads then?

every single fucking one of them praised the cops that shot up two restrained, innocent men yesterday

People have shame. Niggers are not people.

I concur, this is too easy.

Supporting the killing of cops, that should be known by her employer

You could feed Pittsburgh with the size of that red herring.

the "national" part means we hate niggers

Is it Better to Go on the company facebook page or go to the company directly

i dont care about either.

i just hope for chaos.

Both just to be safe.

wtf are you on about? Sup Forums as a whole were never against the police. Mostly against the Feds.

I agree with that screencap. More citizens should exercise their second amendment rights.

you know someone's a wacko when they capitalize Random letters In the sentences They write. probably Someone who Didn't graduate from High school and is pissed They lost their job at the Air conditioner factory to hard-working brown people

Make it known then.

I'll be damned if they actually allow these kinds of people to wander freely onto my property

What good exactly has the police done for us anyway? They're sure doing a whole lot of good now aren't they. Mind you its not just black people they're killing, its women and children too, white and black. Geez wake the fuck up and notice we need to get the cops back under control.

Shit Las vegas? Thats where my stepdad lives and works to train police recruits and the swat teams how to shoot/better skills. Get this bitch out.

Thanks, you IP is now logged and we are now monitoring you.

Daily reminder you BLM is now a terrorist organisation.

report her

>Lopez

It's a sad world

Can someone post the link to the Yelp or whatever? I'll help bring this to light, but I'm a lazy American and don't want to do a lot of work.

I don't know how. I live in texas now too.
I mainly just am a voyeur to pool

you could probably just use FaceBook

This nigger works at Sony Playstation tech support. I bet they won't like her attitude.

How very canadian of you.

Just like an sjw to get someone fired for having ridiculous opinions.

I hate assholes who celebrate the deaths of cops just as much as anyone but last i checked, Down here we have this first amendment that allows us to express whatever crazy shit we want to,

Don't be an SJW Canada, besides don't you have some wildfires to not put out?