Daily reminder that if you haven't tried LSD at least once you haven't unlocked your brain's true full potential

daily reminder that if you haven't tried LSD at least once you haven't unlocked your brain's true full potential

Other urls found in this thread:

patient.info/doctor/hallucinogen-persisting-perception-disorder.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LSD frees you from the control system

What you do after that is up to you, most people go right back into it

Nice political thread.

Guess there's not much to do in finngolia except get high and shitpost.

what is politics if not exchange of world views?

What is dropping acid if not frying your brain because you like the smell?

>too bluepilled to drop acid
gtfo

I do think LSD is a phenomenal experience everyone should at least consider. It has really opened my mind greatly. I don't want to be that faggot who claims you're going to meet god and have an out-of-body experience, but it really opens up your mind to new, really abstract ways of thinking that you wouldn't be able to unlock otherwise. There is a reason many great inventions in modern times have been thought up whilst under the influence of LSD. It almost opens up an alternative door in regards to thinking and abstraction.

>lsd
>not shrooms

enjoy your friend spectrum, dipshit

good goy we don't want you questioning the system now do we

shrooms are for high schoolers who don't know anyone to buy acid from

Everyone on pol has done drugs and have grown out of them you fucking millennial trash. Take your shit somewhere else.

as someone who took many different drugs, it doesnt unlock anything. youre repeating nonsense that you hear from pseudo-philsopher stoners.

I think I hit a soft spot. Shrooms are "ayyy lmao dude my hands look weird" tier. They serve no purpose other than to feel intoxicated. Shrooms are degenerate.

Like the above poster said LSD can have a truly mind opening effect and often does. Taking LSD is not about "being baked" or seeing cool patterns dude like shrooms are. The effect of LSD is more akin to meditation. Please leave this thread.

it just shuts down all your higher cognition and turns your brain into a babby's. look at google's simple neural networks, it's the same colorful trippy shit.

daily reminder

if you havent had your lsd lab tested and just eat paper from some festival kook it is probably DOI 2cI DOB AMT 5meodmt or some other trash drug

"if its bitter its a spitter"

fucking enlightened retards

>Red-pilled enough to try to maintain peak health

Your body is a temple, it can do a lot more than clap and digest burgers. If you always try to be at the peak of your health, its a high all its own. I don't feel like I'm missing out on life because I haven't poisoned myself to watch the pretty colors.
That's not to say I haven't experimented with drugs. But it's not "blue-pilled" to acknowledge the damage drugs can do to your body and mind.

>implying i need to drug myself to question the ZO-OWG

Cuck.

everyone should try mescaline. It feels like the peak of the cleanest mdma roll you've ever had, but all-day long and with no downer, plus crystal clear visuals.

>it's the same colorful trippy shit
how to spot someone who's understanding of drugs comes from hollywood movies

>acid is bad for you

that elementary school drug program really did a number on you, huh

>If you always try to be at the peak of your health, its a high all its own. I don't feel like I'm missing out on life because I haven't poisoned myself to watch the pretty colors.

Kek, these are just hollow phrases your mom told you. Pathetic

>you don't understaaaand maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

>daily reminder that many of my friends have done LSD, some numerous times and most support Bernie Sanders.
They delusionally think they've been enlightened to the world but are just shit-tier buddhists who took a version of the "eat, pray, love" tour coincidentally AFTER they did LSD.

Do you actually know what LSD does?

When it enters your brain, it basically acts as a universal key to all the neural pathways in your brain. In short, it temporarily demylenates your brain, allowing for neurons to freely communicate with one another. This (temporarily) makes you a blank slate that can experience the world without any preconceived notions.

It's the ultimate redpill.

>needing drugs to unlock your full potential

Get a load of this degenerate

>to watch the pretty colors.
so in other words you have absolutely no clue what psychedelics are like
>the damage drugs can do to your body and mind.
walking outside and breathing the air with car exhaust gasses and other pollution causes damage to your body and mind. as does eating foods grown with pesticides or pulling a muscle because of exercise. there is no such thing as some pure 100% healthy life unless you never leave a controlled environment like a plastic bubble.

something as occasional as trying psychedelics once or twice in your life has such a small effect on your health it's completely dismissable as backround noise. like the shit you breath and the tiny rust particles in your water that you don't like to think about. and the possible positive effects on your mental health can far outweigh the miniscule negatives.
>That's not to say I haven't experimented with drugs
someone offered you a joint in high school and you coughed and they made fun of you?

well, you don't. and I don't understand the effects of drugs I haven't tried either. it's not something that can be conveyed by a movie or a post on an internet board. that's the whole appeal.

Isn't anybody going to check these digits?

nice quads

I've personally been sitting on a tab for 2 years but haven't felt like taking it. I wonder if it's still potent

holy shit, two dubs calling quads

that's not a good thing stupid. you notice patterns the way you do for an evolutionary purpose, all you're doing is messing with your own function and making yourself dumber.

good post

truly a whitemans thing

when will they make blotter with kek/pepe on it?

I've lived life as a drug addict. Big H problem in Baltimore, it's everywhere and it's dirt cheap. Methadone is handed out free on the streets. There are enough opiates floating around to choke a chink here. I've seen how not just heroin, but any drug can tear apart the psyche of anyone who becomes dependent. I guess I'll adjust my stance to OP, nothing wrong with trying acid once (assuming it's actually acid and not ), but there are heaps and heaps of evidence, both scientific and anecdotal, on the harmful effects drugs have on the human body.

>acid is good for you
Canadian education really did a number on you too.
Oh look, a mongol can't understand generalization. Look above, I've lived in and around drugs my whole life, and it's why I'm wary of the effect they have on people. I think you're right that it's something worth trying. But I generally don't advocate the use of drugs.
(for all my talk, marijuana is my vice. I keep it minimal, once every couple weeks when life really gets to me)

Ive done LSD a couple times and it was fucking awesome, but OP is a fucking queer

Will never do again but have no regrets for trying it once.

>demylenates your brain
Jesus no wonder people think you druggies are dumb, that's the most retarded thing I've heard all week.

meme magic
first time I bought acid I got 3 tabs. despite being a very positive experience I didn't feel like taking the second one until a year later. and the 3rd one ~9 months after that. while there probably was some minute deterioration I didn't feel a difference having 0 tolerance each time. I'd definitely still give it a shot if it's been stored in a dry place away from direct sunlight.

I considered it, but read about flashbacks, and about having a family with a history of depression ect can be a factor of seriously fucking your shit psychologically so decided against it. I've been interested in DMT lately tho, and heard it's much more potent thn lsd

shit..... i fucked up

The day of the rope can't come soon enough for all you degenerate druggies

I don't think you understand how readily available drugs are in the US. I don't know a single person I went to high school or college with that hasn't tried LSD. Yes it's fun. But after 2 years of doing it you will get over it too.

You misunderstand. Think of it as lifting the shackles which bind your mind into the same cycles of anxiety and regret, of mindless routine, and the feeling that your identity must remain consistent with your persona.

It's a very liberating experience.

I did too much acid in the 90's and my soul died.

LSD has links to even greek times its not degenerate

You never took enough if you think it's just colors and patterns

try 50+ tabs

But micro-dosing LSD helps brain function.
Even the Nazis experimented with this idea of using drugs to improve physical ability and brain function.

>you did it wrong
>do more drugs lol

Stop breathing my air faggot

I felt like mushrooms were enough

But I guess without having tried LSD I cant really say

>drugs
>lumping heroin, opiates and LSD into one and the same category because they're all "DRUGS"

did I walk into a D.A.R.E meeting?
saying lsd cured my depression is an exaggeration but some time ago I was in a place where I didn't know what to do in life and everything felt pointless. a good trip where I did nothing but sat in from of a window looking out and drank about 5 litres of tea in the span of 8 hours while simply THINKING about the world and how humans interact and find their place really turned my life around. no pretty colors, no patterns, no cheesy jazz music, just me and my thoughts but without the typical restraints my brain would usually have.

Considering my current mental stability I doubt I want to unlock psychosis.

the only problem is
>consuming cactus
or
>trying to turn cactus into something consumable
Even if the drug itself may be great, half the methods of getting high will literally give you ptsd.

But you did do it wrong

A reminder that if you try LSD even once, you will never realize your brain's full potential

Where do I get my hands on acid in Finland?
I already have a weed guy, but I dont smoke as much anymore and he only deals weed.

yeah it's wrapped in aluminum foil and stuffed away in something that's practically airtight.

The room it's in gets pretty hot though.

silkkitie is probably the easiest and surest way if you don't know anybody
I strongly dislike shrooms too so I wouldn't judge based on that.

I took acid the other night and didn't enjoy it. Had a few good laughs with friends but then all these redpills started swirling in my head. Then the Dallas shooting started happening and I sort of freaked out. Felt like the entire world was crashing down around me. Went home and laid in my dark room til 5am and cried.

It was fun while we were out fishing and drinking beer but it lasts too long and wears you down near the end. I like mushrooms better. At least with shrooms the comedown is sudden, easy and relieving. It's just over while acid sticks around.

trips aside, did you ever get an irritated stomach taking shrooms?

I've never done shrooms, but they seem to be more available than LSD atm. I just feel like if I took shrooms, I'd be overly concerned about puking or having to take a shit

Yeah you gotta avoid jewish media on trips...

you can't really fight psyches man
definitely don't be on the internet when tripping

try listening to chill music or focus on your breathing if you're moving toward that headspace

Ever seen an LSD zombie? Someone who has become legally retarded because of a bad batch, or because they ate five pounds of acid a couple decades ago? I have. Sure, hallucinogens "free your mind" in the sense that it warps the senses, much like other drugs. I've looked into DMT quite a bit, and associated with plenty of trippers and hippies. I like to think I have an understanding of hallucinogens.

yes. the diarrhea shits feel like a standard part of a shroom trip it and I've tried different strands and types. I really lose my appetite while on psychedelics too so the combination of shitting everything out + not eating causes my blood sugar to drop which brings my mood down. I just don't like it.

never had any urge to puke though and I don't remember feeling pain in my stomach, just runny.

I'm 22 and haven't tried any psychedelics yet, mostly out of worry of any potential adverse reactions. I'm not in a particularly good place in my life at the moment, I work in a pretty stressful environment, and have had a history of anxiety and depression for half of my life. I wonder if to someone in my condition, LSD or similar substances would likely make things worse and rekindle intense negative memories. Or even yet, I take the substance and feel excellent for a week or two, but then only to return to my routine stressful lifestyle, and possibly become dependent on these substances as a kind of escape from my situation.

To OP and all the seasoned trippers here, I'm just wondering if anyone can respond from experience, that I'm perhaps freaking out for no reason.

>this thread

why do you fucks even browse Sup Forums? doing drugs is as degenerate as it gets.

gtfo of Sup Forums you fucking liberal hippies

Yeah...

I looked at my buddy while we were in his garage and said, "Don't you ever feel like the world is getting worse and worse?" and suddenly horrible visuals started flashing in my head and I felt like I was going to pass out. Looking at my phone was a mistake. I guess I shouldn't have brought those ideas into the conversation but we were having these Socratic dialogue type conversations all night. It's hard to not project your negative feelings when you're under the influence of something like that.

Feeling weird just thinking about it lel

Have you ever done shrooms? You seem pretty close minded for someone who has done LSD... In my experience shrooms take you even deeper than LSD, try taking 5 grams and tell me it isn't a life changing experience buddy.

>i can experience the same thing without drugs

THINKING A DRUG THAT DEVIATES FROM REALITY CAN MAKE YOU LEARN ABOUT THE NATURE OF REALITY

>1:Yes its a good tool for introspection but nothing else. Thats why Hoffman synthesized it

>2:Most LSD now-a-days is RC (research chemical) that mimics the effects and has unknown consquences...AKA rewiring your brain. yes the chemist can design a alternative crystal that can literally brainwash you see >mk ultra

>3: it will give you false delusions of gods, phantasms, blissfulness and ultimately deviations from reality. This is why you see fags who think their "woke af" or their "3rd eye is open" and all that retarded bullshit that they made themselves believe

4: if you have mental illness you will get fucked so hard mentally you will never recover, trust me i have friends who have schizophrenia and took it and still see shit.

>patient.info/doctor/hallucinogen-persisting-perception-disorder.htm

Bottom line.

Do it maby once or twice in your life....but nothing more.

>
the pure synthetic compound is now available

also: if you have dried cactus, you can crush it into a flour-like substance and mix it with a small amount of water, forming a sort of goopy dough, which can easily be swallowed with a chase. I usually use gingerale with a squeeze of lemon to neutralize the bitter flavour. This method is not bad at all, but if you really get your panties in a knot over eating some bitter cactus, you can just get pure, synthetic mescaline.

imo it's much more healthful than LSD. Many of my friends tell me that I need to do LSD like it's some sort of a test of mental manhood or something, but every time I do it in the usual hippie sort of environment (forest, friends, meditating, etc.), I find it just makes me have a bad time. It's like the delusions are trying too hard to be edgy or something. Ultimately LSD is a rave drug. I can only enjoy it when there's so much sensory overload going on that I have to stop thinking and dance my face off.

Mescaline, on the other hand, is great for finding yourself in a forest. And the hallucinations aren't really coupled with delusions.

Does tripping hard on rare breeds of juicy un-dried African shrooms the size of my fist count?

No joke i tripped for atleast 48 hours straight hard tripping also.

no, your fears are justified, LSD can fuck with your state of mind especially if you have depression or schizo

don't listen to the "hurrdurr unlock your mind" memers

>possibly become dependent on these substances as a kind of escape from my situation.

Well, I can tell you that probably won't happen unless you're living some kind of hippy lifestyle where these drugs are always being offered to you. They're simply not addictive, especially LSD.

Hitler did drugs.

It's kind of a gamble, it could help a lot but it could also make it a lot worse. Especially if he has latent schizophrenia it could go really badly.

Why should enlightenment be something we can obtain unaided? Where is it written in stone that tribal monkeys reach reach their full potential as they are? It is extremely humble to reach the conclusion that you must first make a deal with a plant to gain further insight into your place in the universe.

Hallucinogens changed me for the better and I'm glad I had the opportunities to do them, though I personally prefer mushrooms over LSD tbqh.
That said, they are most certainly not for everyone and the people that do them should be of strong and stable mind. Dont try it if you have a family history of mental illness.

There is a possibility of a negative reaction. I don't know what it's like because I haven't had one. But personally I don't panic or get anxious while trying new things in life unrelated to drugs and I can't even imagine what a panic attack is so I simply can't relate to that. But I realize I would be lying if I said it isn't a possibility.

However it is just a possibility. The more likely outcome is that you'll have a fun night and you feel satisfied to the point where you don't have an urge to try it again at least any time soon.
>Or even yet, I take the substance and feel excellent for a week or two, but then only to return to my routine stressful lifestyle, and possibly become dependent on these substances as a kind of escape from my situation.
While that's a real risk with weed and alcohol and opiates etc. pretty much anything that just dulls your senses and mellows you down I don't see a realistic risk of becoming dependent on LSD or shrooms to the point where you'd want to do them all the time. The tolerances alone are so huge with LSD it becomes practically impossible.

I know, I don't mean dependency as in physical addiction caused by the drug itself - but in a similar way one becomes addicted to overeating, or consuming media, or masturbation, anything to provide temporary relief in a negative lifestyle.

meh yolo

I've had a bad trip before on 25-i, and I can say, while it feels terrible at the moment, I don't think it can make shit worse. It was profoundly unpleasant, like getting your mind raped, but I feel that I learned a lot about myself from that experience anyway.

I really can't tell you what to expect from it. I don't think it will magically fix things, but it is a very strong experience that could be the first step to getting out of your situation. It has helped me with anxiety-related thought loops I guess.

I honestly think it's hard to have a bad trip. Just make sure you're in a place you're comfortable in. Make sure you don't have any responsibilities for the day (take it in the morning so that you aren't up for 24 hours), and make sure you're not going to have to worry about people visiting you.

Play some chill music and you should be fine. If you want to try out some trippy music when you're peaking, look into Flaming Lips, especially their last 2 albums (the terror, and embryonic).

Also, I doubt you can get addicted to LSD. It's very tiring to do. While it's enjoyable, you'll probably not want to trip for a good while afterwards.

Yes multiple times and different doses and types. Trying something and deciding it's not for you is not "being close minded". In my mind I gave shrooms a fair chance and recognize all drugs affect everyone individually.
Because I believe in freedom, personal responsibility and right wing financial politics.

MDMA will help you, acid maybe but there's a risk.

MDMA, half dose to start.

DMT will fuck your shit way way way harder. I've had friends turn into completely different people in minutes.

I think that's what people were referring to as well. physical dependency is not even on the table to discuss.

>MUH ACID
>MUH ENLIGHTENMENT
>MUH BABY BRAIN
>MUH DOUBLE-DIPPED
>MUH UNDER THE TONGUE
>MUH TEST KITS
>MUH SHADY DEALER

face it ladies, shrooms are for big boys, acid is for cucks and faggots

>He actually uses the drugs his government distributes within his country.

sage

Psilocybin trips are inhabited by an entity with a voice and a story to tell.
LSD is more of a personal journey.

A lot of liberal hippies recently turned alt right. There is a surprising amount of crossover. The culture seems to flow like that.

I have horrible depression and anxiety. My experiences with acid were mostly intense but a lot of fun. It never really got overwhelming.

Stop shilling for acid shlomo

sage

I understand it's not for everyone mate, but to call it a degenerate drug because it didn't help you is doing a big injustice in my opinion. Mushrooms and LSD take you to the same realm, but on a different path. I have helped my friends and family by giving them mushrooms as a medicine, for depression and anxiety. It has helped them as it has helped me. Psychedelics seem like "anti-drugs" to me, when I take them I feel like I am seeing the world through an unfiltered mind, they do not muddle your mind as alcohol, weed, and painkillers do. These are medicines, with high potential in helping people break from the circle of stagnation that they do not even realize they are stuck in. Whether it's LSD, Mushrooms, DMT, or Mescaline, psychedelics have a lot of potential, and should all be treated with utmost respect. These are not "party drugs", and taking them thinking you will get "fucked up or faded" will result in a thorough ass kicking from the drug.

I guess I'll make it a point to try mescaline next.

I'm definitely not a hippie nor am I a raver. I enjoy psychedelics as a way to achieve a meditative state where I'm alone with my thoughts. And when I say meditative I mean sitting, staring in the distance and thinking. No joga or humming or prayer beads.

you can tell the difference between an rc and lsd. I've done both. Way different. Anyone who disagrees has never done legit LSD. Hell, most RCs are bitter as fuck to the point of numbing your tongue. It's very easy to spot the knockoffs.

You can also test LSD with a cheap-ass test kit. I'm pretty sure you can buy them in cop shops or in head shops. (Not to mention online, but you can also buy high grade acid online).

Also in that image, note that they did heavy doses for 5 months and used shock therapy.

The people who talk about LSD as some 3rd eye, or gateway to god or whatnot are idiots. I know a few who circlejerk about DMT as well. Who'd have thought a dumb person would do drugs (especially a dealer).

>this is ur brain drugs

Are you a troll or another proud graduate of the DARE program?

>the pure synthetic compound is now available
But at what cost?

oh and I forgot to say you can always try a light dose. just try half of what people recommend to a beginner. the worst case scenario is you feel like you didn't really even get high and wasted your money. then if you want you can try again with a standard dose once you've established that it's not as intense as you might've imagined. there is no shame in testing the waters first.

yeah, mescaline is absolutely the best psychedelic for that. I would look up "gammagoblin" if I were you.

Personally, though, the cactus is an important part of the experience. I've grown them from seed, chopped them up, eaten them in many ways, acid-base extracted them. The cactus is an important part of my life. I've tried many different drugs and mescaline is really the one I think has had the most valuable and healthful effect on my life.

Fuck off ive done acid 5 times, dmt 15 times, 25i 12 times and nothing unlocked my brain. all it does is give people a superiority complex

Oh yea, also did shrooms 8 times, 2cb 2 times, 2ce once.

Pigeon man ples go :DDDDDDDDDD