32 years old

>32 years old

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/106807552
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kirsten-dunst-reveals-how-she-gained-weight-for-fargo-role-20151310
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO XDXD. JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

JUST JUSTO

Looks like moon face you get from being on prednisone for a long time. She might have developed some health problems, maybe Crohn's disease.

Even her eye color changed

women age like milk

also she turns 35 next month

35 this year

also

>white """"""women""""""

Alcoholism doesn't help, specially for white girls. Most 32 women look younger than that.

Post your face for a comparison

someone post the webm from bring it on

anyone that had prime era dunst is a lucky SOB.

this is why you never marry a woman solely for looks though. they usually look like shit 10 year later and you still look fine and then you've got an expensive divorce on your hands when you want to trade her in for a new model.

To be honest, *very* few women stay attractive after 30, most womens' looks nosedive around that age to have every trace of their formerly good looks gone by 40. Some of these Hollywood actresses try very hard to keep their bodies perfectly maintained with intense fitness and dietary regimens and some don't. And some actresses use a ton of makeup and studio magic to appear in their 20s until their late 40s (and you always know because when paparazzi catches them without makeup they look 20 years older than they do on tv/movies).

Good looks don't just come naturally to ANYONE in their 30s who's not actively committed to it, but particularly women.

This is why so many aging "hot" actresses opt for a shit ton of cosmetic surgery in their 40s and older. It makes them looks like some grotesque half melted wax figure version of their 20 year old self., but they never learn.

I'll say this much, she's at least not getting plastic surgeries and is aging naturally. That's more than can be said for most of Hollywood.

She gained weight for the role dude

She always had a fucked up face, now she has a body to match.

How did he do it?

Nothing went wrong.

STINKY PITS
STINKY CUNT
STINKY FEET
STINKY DUNST
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STINKY!!!!!

The more and more I learn about the man, the more I like him

Thought that was schumer on the right

she looks like Varys from Game of Thrones with a wig on

is that really garrett hedlund? wtf happened? He was so qt

mommy ;-;

Posting dunst kino

vimeo.com/106807552

this

what the fuck is wrong with you OP

how does he manage to look like a man who has never been in shape in his life

8/10, would bond burger

by being a man who has never been in shape in his life

oh

>32

What? No. That can't be right. I'm 32. I always thought she was way older than me. By like, at least seven or eight years.

>white women age like milk

ftfy

Pics are from 2015 and I thought the same figured she'd be 40+

satanic rituals

>tfw she could have had spidey, yet married meth damon

>not wanting this pussy destroyer

Fucking women, go figure.

She wasn't attractive even when she was younger

This guy was ripped in tron

That's Meth Damon. Hedlund dumped her because she wanted to get married and have kids.

White women age the worst.

r u blind?

That's Jesse Plemons (or Meth Damon), not Garret Hedlund.

To be honest, *very* few white American or British women stay attractive after 30 but this just isn't the case for most European, Mediterranean, or Arab, Indian and Asian women most of whom also know how to cook. It's almost impossible to find a white woman that doesn't look like Amy Schumer past 26.

I've noticed lately that Hollywood is also having to look at older women to get "hot actresses" and end up having creatures with weird faces like Emma Stone and Daddario.

It doesn't help that Hollywood still hasn't figured out this is not the standard of beauty anymore. Maybe the fashion industry can still get away with no tits no ass skellingtons that die in a strong breeze but the rest of the world has embraced fitness, tits and ass and ass especially.

We need to see more bodies like this on screen it's what the people want.

those women are disgusting. I'd choose kirsten every day

Have you actually seen mediterranean, european, arab, indian or asian women past 30? They are all on average shorter than american and english women so they look rounded, their skin wrinkles because they are obsessed with sunbathing, they either have no tits to begin with or their tits sag and lose volume and they cook ridiculously unhealthy food.

White women are and always will be the objective standard of world beauty, all other races look to american and brit women for inspiration in terms of beauty.

So Dutch or Danish women are shorter, on average, than english? I doubt it.
You are generalising too much, but I admit you answered to a generalising post.

eating like a pig

>Rami Malek had a crush on that

“The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.”

all of those women are disgusting you have bad taste

>To be honest, *very* few women stay attractive after 30
Fuck off, underage

She gained weight for Fargo.

>usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kirsten-dunst-reveals-how-she-gained-weight-for-fargo-role-20151310

Asians age like shit as do blacks.
Only westerns think Asians don't age like shit In Asia youth is so heavily valued, because you look so much worse than other women once you're 35. Caucasion women come in much more variance of appearance so things like wrinkles are lower on the totem pole of appearance.

this

He's right though. The older you are doesn't make older women seem more attractive, 18-29 will always be the prime age for a girl's looks.

Having just turned 30 a couple of weeks ago, I can confirm that that one doesn't just rapidly begin shriveling up like a fucking raisin the moment you exit your 20s. If you're old and busted looking at 32, you probably weren't great looking in your 20s either - especially the latter half

Holy shit I thought she was in her 40s. She looked awful in Hidden Figures.

t. Human with dick

He was talking about the opposite sex

what went right

>48 yo waifu

Fuck off kiddo. You know shit bout asians

She is thicc and delicious nothing went wrong you white boys dont appreciate a woman for what she is you want lil boys with no hips

She said she basically ate philly cheese steaks and watched Friday Night Lights to "get in shape" for the Fargo role and then she had to drop it right afterwards.

Pretty awesome that all that food went to the right places

Forgot pic

>You know shit bout asians
t. white american

this

We all know that you fucking moron. We also know hate women because they give you no affection.

Damn dude, I thought she was in her 40s at least.

> blacks age like shit
Kek

>prednisone
i was on that for 3 months and my face got as puffy as that. I also got acne because I was 13 at the time and looked liked that image of the tips fedora acne guy. fuck crohns

His waist is to wide looks like a fridge.

Would rather bang a young asian cutie than that.

woah looks like a billion other gooks but a bit of freckles and wrinkles

Idiotic overtraining of abs. No training in lats or back. No V taper. Makes me sick

I missed these.

Also, shes only 32? Shes done so many movies I thought she would be older.

Good carreer

Too much raw doggin

it's the cost a life of drugs and dicks take

She aged twenty years after Raimi redpilled her on the extent of the Jews' influence.

did u get better

All whites must hang

A life being raped by hollywood pedos does wonders to stress

Is it wrong that I prefer to ?

he's got a wide pelvis and his shoulders are drawn back in that photo

Faggot, once Asian women turn 30 and cut their hair, they are DONE.

>Faggot, once Asian women turn 30 and cut their hair, they are DONE.
>posts picture of 58 year old asian woman with short hair standing next to 30 year old girl to make his case

>falling for the V taper meme
boipuccihunter pls

>posts a 9 YEAR OLD picture

god damn I fucking hate when retards on this board do this shit when they are trying to show someone still looks good and whatever

>ching chong ching chong ho ho

The right one looks exactly like my mom wtf