The cops in Dallas had it coming

The cops in Dallas had it coming.
Fuck all pigs

Very informative.. You seem smart

Guess who got caught drink drivin.

WOW really makes you think huh?

Notice how the educated, well dressed, and well spoken black man isn't scared?

Pigs over nigs, my brotha

Now fuck off.

sage

The Uncle TOM, you mean?

Right, the well-educated, respected, and happily married Judge. Just a man who turned his life into his own instead of letting his shitty people pull him down.

fuck the cops i always get pulled over in the states but when im here at home not a singel time .

shitty bait bro

This is an alphabet agency honeypot.
>So
>Much
>Bait

wrong. in these 25 years, negroes got even worse at not resisting arrest

funny how jazzy jeff was never killed. Maybe they should re air this episode so others can take his advice

Niggers, niggers never change

>nothing has changed

Except it has, back in '91 the president was still on the side of law enforcement agents.

>black men who understand the law

Fresh Prince's black men were too intelligent for #BLM to relate. Consider, the "champions" they pick are always repeat offending criminal hoods. How about first things first, you NOT glorify criminal gangbangers? Glorify some smart black men who act like civilized human beans like Uncle Phil and Carlton Banks.

Yeah it hasn't changed. Niggers haven't got their shit together and started to change for the better to start, they still make up thirteen percent of the population but over half the amount of violent crimes. THEY HAVEN'T CIVILIZED ENOUGH. After all these years and all the government help, they still haven't civilized. It's amazing really, how they complain so much but at the end of the day they are violent and unpredictable, this is why so many cops shoot them, they can't be trusted to act like civilized people. Then they go and shoot up whitey cops, WHICH WILL MAKE THEIR SITUATION WORSE. They truly are their own downfall, because they drag each other down so much, because when you start acting civilized, "you actin' white." I've had enough with black victimhood, the only thing holding them down is themselves.

Sage

>Carlton Banks

wtf I hate fresh prince now

This
That's because pr has no useful cops.
Most of you fucks are useless pieces of ungrateful shit.
The Mexicans, Peruvians, Guatemalans etc I have no problem with, even if they come here illegally. They care about hard work and education. I know a few pr that are amazing people but it's not the norm.

>cops who had nothing to do with either two incidents the same week
>deserve to die

your nigger mentality is showing

That pic, top kek

so did all those niggers so what

>being well educated and well presented is being white

Can anyone give me short summary what happened?

Fuck I miss the 90's

>Jurassic Park
>Spice Girls
>9/11

Good times

That's a decent joke. I laughed. I needed that.

Fookin rekt